It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey new around here :) doubt anyone is going to read this, promise you will be suprised what you see

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Think about it like, if you were to go back in time, to see your grandparents before your parents were born and tell them they were going to have a kid, the name the personailty, you could change and alter history, thus your parents never being born because of it. The same rule applies.

Nah, doesn't work like that. That would cause a temporal paradox...the Multiverse would compensate for the paradox and create a separate and distinct additional dimension, or if one existed already that was close enough to the Nth degree of coinciding with the effects of your time travel, you would just reappear there instead of creating the paradox in which you couldn't have existed to go back and kill your grandparents.

Clear? Good.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
At least we only have to wait a couple weeks to see if this guy is the real deal or not.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mabus.angus

I love threads about impending doom and aliens. This is the entertainment I seek when I come to ATS.

I have seen these type of threads over and over again and they usually end up in the hoax bin with a picture of Billy Meier next to it.

Very gutsy of you to put it all out there with a specific date the market will crash, October 20th 2010. I mark my calander for that event. Maybe I should shift my investments out of the stock market again, its been a good run.
I don't see the market crashing on the 20th, not that soon. TPTB in America have elections coming up and they will do what it takes to keep the stock market going even if it means printing more money. They don't want more angry voters watching their 401k funds going down the drain again.

What is going to happen in India during the commonwealth games? Terrorist attack?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
"...misleading and being mislead..."

People who usually have contact with these "aliens" that tell them all kinds of grandiose stuff soon realize they are being mislead by the beings purporting to be benign, good, etc. And the contact is almost universally telepathic. It is funny how people will just believe anything those "voices" tell them in their head, without any proof.

But when the dates pass without anything happening, they most of the time, not all, but most, realize they have been victims of misleading spirits and they have been fed a bunch of lies and deceit. It is inevitable. Of course these well-intentioned people who are somehow special and in contact with these telepathic beings (usually from Aquarius, or the Pleiads or something?) decimate the messages, thinking it their duty, and someone always falls for their misleading information. So while they are being mislead, they mislead others, just as it was foretold to come about.

Here is something that you can be sure will happen....There will be a global cry for peace and security. When that happens religion will be destroyed.

Cheers.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:37 PM
link   
How are you supposed to prove a prediction? You can't. Lets give the OP a chance and see if things go down.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mabus.angus
the 4 things is what I offer to begin with, and no photographs and video of an alien are out of the question.
There is a good reason for that.

There are none?

How is it that Aliens know the future by the way? I mean, almost every "I'm an alien"/"I am a contactee" involves something that is supposed to happen in the future - they never do however.

So, are Aliens time travellers? Psychic? I mean, in a way, we're space faring to an extent - doesn't make us able to forsee the future?

I don't get it.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Apparently no one wants to remember the T&C's when posting and just can't
be nice to another member.

This is the Gray Area.

*** Thread Closed***

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join