It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beheading Stories Unraveling, U.S. Propaganda Ops Exposed

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I don't know about the backmasking, but I think we can be sure the CIA are implicated in some way.
The CIA confirmed that the masked man was al zaquarwi, when it is pretty clear it is not him. Why would they spread this disinformation?
It seems they are covering up something.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Strider
Sorry, sciath, we posted at the same time.

No, the reversed message is not deliberate. Like anyone else under stress, the man speaking in the video is providing an unconscious commentary on himself and his situation. It is backwards because it comes from the right brain hemisphere, rather than the left which controls conscious speach. Reversals are in the language that the speaker normally "thinks in". There are exceptions, but they are extremely rare.

Any reverse speech practitioner, upon listening to a few minutes of these reversals, would tell you that the fact that this man is a native english speaker is an absolute certainty.

There is no way to fake reverse speech. It is possbile to mechanically add sound to a recording that would make sense when played backward, but it would also be audible when played forward, and you would notice the strangeness right away. Only the human brain has the ability to blend backwards and forwards speech together in a way that is otherwise undetectable.

Oh Wow!!!!

I have this problem with a coworker who keeps saying things that are out of touch with reality. Please tell me how I can record her rantings, play them backwards and find out what she really wants to tell me. Come to think of it I would love to do this with everyone else too, to find out who really loves me and who really hates me.

Oh bummer, I don't live in a State anymore where recording people talking to me is legal -

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:36 PM
link   
So far the only proof of anything that I've read on this thread is that people will hear what they want to believe, not what is there, even if it means they're getting it backwords!

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 08:23 PM
link   
www.rareexception.com...

I'm So Tired

I�m so tired, I haven�t slept a wink,
I�m so tired, my mind is on the blink.
I wonder should I get up and fix myself a drink.
No, no, no.
Daed eruoy em llet yeht luap
I�m so tired I don�t know what to do.
I�m so tired my mind is set on you.
I wonder should I call you but I know what you�d do.
You�d say I�m putting you on.
But it�s no joke, it�s doing me harm.
You know I can�t sleep, I can�t stop my brain
You know it�s three weeks, I�m going insane.
You know I�d give you everything I�ve got
For a little peace of mind.
I�m so tired, I�m feeling so upset
Although I�m so tired I�ll have another cigarette
And curse Sir Walter Raleigh.
He was such a stupid git.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join