It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A bracelet that improves your magnetic field?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
A friend of mine today demonstrated this bracelet to me. It's a rubber bracelet with two hologram looking things on the top and bottom of it. He asked me to stand in a certain way, then pushed me over to one side. After putting the bracelet on, he did the same again, but this time I didn't fall over to the side.

I found the demonstration impressive, we did it a couple of times, with the bracelet and without. Each time the same results were achieved.

But, I am skeptical of this and searched a bit. Apparently the bracelet affects your bodies frequency, and puts it back in the "good" frequency range, between 62 and 68 HZ.

I am still sceptical about this, and wondered if you guys might please give me your input on the subject.

Check out this for more info.

Is this real, or just a parlour trick?

VVV

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   
It is nothing but a parlour trick, try it again but without the bracelet. You should get the same result.
If not it was faked.
edit on 5-10-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

Okay.

So anything can basically serve as the "item" that gives you the result.? If it works, i am going to tell my friend he just wasted alot of money.

Thanks

VVV

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I found it strange that some people claim to get very good results, and others, like me are a bit sceptical.

Can it all be attributed to a placebo effect of some sort?

VVV

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
I'm a bit vary of putting something strongly magnetic near my bod. I know we've a tiny amount or iron in our bodies and it probably floats around in the teeniest of sized bits, but wouldn't a magnet collect it all together? Can't be good for you.

Just last week in the paper someone said if you put a strong magnet to one side of your head you'll start to write with the opposite hand. ?? Weird.
www.dailymail.co.uk...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
reply to post by pazcat

We did the experiment several times, bracelet on and off, with the same results. When on, I wouldn't tip over to the side, when off, i would tip over to the side he is pushing.

Might it be in the way he is pushing me perhaps? Because it seemed rather impressive.

VVV

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Isn't that the one advertised on the television?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
inform NASA about this item.... it should be able to replace
the costly, multi-million dollar Gyroscopes in rockets and missiles

who knows, you might be able to collect the reward the Gov't pays
for the suggestion to remedy wasteful products and procedures

....NOT

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Dunno mate. It might be advertised on tv.

I only saw one today on a friend. It's not advertised over here on tv, so I don't know.

VVV

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:03 AM
link   
I saw a commercial for that on TV about a month ago or so. It sounded interesting until they did the 'tipping person' trick. Then I knew for sure it was a scheme. Wish they really did sell bracelets that balanced chi and things. That'd be great. I could stop going to the acupuncturist and no more needle pricks.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
These cost less than $2.00 to make in China and are in fact a load of crock!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

I bought one of these...wearing it right now. A good friend told me that it really helped with the pain in her ankles. I went to dinner with 4 friends and every one of them had one on. They all had different stories about how it had helped.

I seem to have more energy when I wear it...maybe 30% more. It may be all in my head, but the fact remains, I DO feel better.
edit on 5-10-2010 by zippy1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Your friend has been watching way to many "infomercials".

top topics

join