It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Draco Reptilians

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2004 @ 11:16 PM
link   
www.deviantart.com...

Created by an ET (non-physical/physical simultaneously) group, the creators travelled back in time and space with genetic material to support the disintegration of the Lyraen civilisation. With seven different types of Draco races, the leader group is a seven to eight foot tall winged reptilian-type creature. Above is pictured a member of the warrior caste, used to conquer and occupy planets/territories. The slender four to five foot Draco (the Untouchables) perform menial tasks and aid in abductions.

Harsh, warlike beings who feel little emotion, the Draco have no regard for culture or other beings. Most Draco are androgynous and reproduce by parthenogenesis or cloning. One special group that is completely male created hybrid races that conquer others.

The Earth's Moon is a Draco planetoid placed in orbit aeons ago during the time of the Lemurian colonisation.

With the intention to divide and conquer, they are known to be brutal, as with Rigel by boiling oceans, scorching landmasses, etc. The Draco have vast underground bases on Earth and colonies on Venus.

A second moon has been stationed over the Earth. It arrived behind the Hale-Bopp Comet in 1997. The occupants are pure Reptilians. The hybrids, the Illuminati, are in control of the Earth.

[edit on 24-6-2004 by Daelume]

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Daelume]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   
do you have a link to the image? i'm not seeing it here...and please, do post what information you may hold, or just do the u2usual

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:16 AM
link   
what a load of unprovable crap

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 03:23 AM
link   
Might I ask were you got this information from? I mean I could just go around posting stuff saying it's this or that, or that I had mental contact wtih a group of beings who filled me in.

The 2nd moon huh? Why haven't any astronomers found this Moon? There are tons of amateur sky watcher out there, I'm sure atleast one person wouldve noticed another Moon.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:37 AM
link   
oh more cr*p about man eating lizards!!!!

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 04:41 AM
link   
Damn those Lizards are busy sods

Good on you for posting what you think is the truth but you really need to back what you say up with proof or it does not amount to much really.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by dwh0
Good on you for posting what you think is the truth but you really need to back what you say up with proof or it does not amount to much really.

Already tried that one, doesn't work. Daelume seems incapable of providing evidence to back up his/her wild claims (see: www.abovetopsecret.com...).

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Daelume is a fraud! I am in contact with a group of extraterrestrial monkeys who long ago destroyed the reptilian race. Everything he says is a lie, do not believe him. My contacts inform me that they have set up a vast infrastructure in the innermost workings of our public zoo system, in order to bring about a planet of the apes-like scenario in the near future. Take heed, you have been warned.

Ahem... The above was sarcasm/satire and is by no means an attempt to be disrespectful. Ahem...

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 06:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Faisca
Daelume is a fraud! I am in contact with a group of extraterrestrial monkeys who long ago destroyed the reptilian race. Everything he says is a lie, do not believe him. My contacts inform me that they have set up a vast infrastructure in the innermost workings of our public zoo system, in order to bring about a planet of the apes-like scenario in the near future. Take heed, you have been warned.

Thank you so much for the warning Faisca. Of course, everything you say *must* be true, because you say it is. How silly of me to doubt Daelume who does the exact same thing

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:33 AM
link   
finally i have a reason to be happy there are so many trigger happy rednecks on our planet

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
Retilians = MISS-DIRECTION

Lets take a look at the human factor first, than perhaps just perhaps reptilians might crawl out from under thier hiding places. I doupt it though.

Im not a UFO skeptic, ok !! I do think there is definately something to UFO phenomena. But reptilains , nope sorry.

Don't let your disire for truth and knowlage be used against you !

[edit on C:Friocu06e6 by Opus]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 07:53 AM
link   
The way I see it, this David Icke fool and all the crap he spews is just as misleading and wrong as what he thinks the government is feeding us. He claims to have the truth, but who the hell is he to know what the truth is? You know? As illustrated by yours truly, it's easy to make up some kind of fantastic story. Why he would want to do such a thing is the question... Perhaps he's delusional, insane, or just playing a big joke; oh, and there is the .5% chance that he's right.

But maybe I shouldn't be questioning Icke, I mean of course he's right. Wait, I hope the reptilians don't come after me now.

I believe there is extraterrestrial life out there in the stars somewhere, but I find the reptilian stuff really hard to believe. If they were so intent on taking over our planet, and they're so advanced, why wouldn't they do it by force? I think it'd be easy for such an advanced, warlike race.

With seven different types of Draco races, the leader group is a seven to eight foot tall winged reptilian-type creature. Above is pictured a member of the warrior caste, used to conquer and occupy planets/territories.

Well how come these warriors aren't conquering and occupying our planet? I mean all this political intrigue and behind the scenes, setting up a NWO, seems all a bit unneccessary if the reptilians could just conquer us with their warriors. Am I wrong?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
if the reptillians exist they come from the star alpha draconis in the draco constellation, in the video game Perfect Dark you teamed up with a grey you rescued from area 51 and battled the reptillians and killed their leader.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Darkside - you have absolutely the best Avatar I've seen so far!

And BTW... I just noticed you're from Ireland
I worked in the Shelbourne Hotel in Dublin when I was 18 ... many many many moons ago. I LOVE IRELAND!

[edit on 25-6-2004 by Cattlespy]

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gollwog
what a load of unprovable crap

What, your intelligence?

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
Might I ask were you got this information from? I mean I could just go around posting stuff saying it's this or that, or that I had mental contact wtih a group of beings who filled me in.

The 2nd moon huh? Why haven't any astronomers found this Moon? There are tons of amateur sky watcher out there, I'm sure atleast one person wouldve noticed another Moon.

I quoted the text from Stewart Swerdlow's "Blue Blood, True Blood".

I agree with this particular part of his information myself based upon personal experience.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by DarkSide

Oh look, more idiots who deny anything outside their puny little maggot reality tunnels.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by machinegunjordan
if the reptillians exist they come from the star alpha draconis in the draco constellation, in the video game Perfect Dark you teamed up with a grey you rescued from area 51 and battled the reptillians and killed their leader.

Yeah, I know. The game was obviously mind-control.

And the greys aren't fighting against the Reptilians, for one. Only one grey from from Zeta Reticuli even has any remote type of independence from any other civilisation.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Daelume... This reads like fiction. Also, when someone responds that your post is "unproveable crap", we'd expect more than an insult as a response. Granted, the comment from Gollwog may have been too harsh, however, he did not get a warn for his response (as it addressed the material) while you did (as you addressed the person). When grand statements are made here, we expect to see material that backs up the claims. It would help your efforts here to provide links to content that help to substantiate your cliams.

posted on Jun, 25 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but in the thousands of years of civilization, I find it impossible to believe that at least ONE Reptoid hasn't wanted to come out in the sun and say to the humans, "LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME!". The statistics of one never doing this are simply mind boggling. No fossil record, for a species that has supposedly been here for eons? Nope, not buying it... Icke is a little too out there, and should maybe go back to playing soccer, hehe...

<<   2  3  4 >>

join