It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Piggyback off of Oz Weatherman

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I was reading what everyone had to say about this peculiar incident and looked into what exactly black eyed kids are and began to really wonder what was at play here. It was clear to me that no one had ever accepted a BEK's demands.

I have decided, in the name of conspiracies, to allow a BEK/ group of BEK's into my home, car, or whatever they want into.

So I would love it if anyone could suggest to me just how I could attract BEK's to me, so that I may study what happens because no one really knows what happens. Currently, I assume I will be fighting off some kids trying to mug me, which I'm fine with. I can hold my own there if they are ordinary children.

If you do have a BEK story or may know what happens when you accept their demands please do post!

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
After a wave of BEK sightings a few months ago I had the exact same thought as you. There was one story right here on ATS somewhere about a man who had been hired to investigate a BEK. He and his client encountered the BEK together, and the investigator gave the kid a ride. The client sat in the backseat frozen in terror while the BEK sat in the front seat having a fairly pleasant but cryptic conversation. When the investigator dropped off the BEK he was incredibly grateful, and disappeared into a warehouse. The poster was not particularly unnerved by the BEK, but his client said to him something along the lines of...

"Why did you do that? Why did you let him sit on me the whole way there?"

I wish I were unlazy enough to find the thread. It was a really good one.

But ever since, I've been wondering: Maybe the BEKs -- who, aactually, are not exclusively kids anymore, there are plenty of adult encounters too -- are just different kinds of beings. They radiate some energy which terrifies us for some reason, maybe, and a small percentage of us are immune. They somehow feed on kindness, but because no one is kind to them they are a weakening species.

On the other hand, maybe the reason we never hear about people being good to BEKs is because they don't get to stick around to tell the stories...

The Mysterious Universe guys, among others, suggest a link between Shadow People and BEKs; those scary shadowy figures which people sometimes see and seem to do psychic battle with during sleep paralysis episodes. They suggest that BEKs are people who lost the fight with the Shadow People...

I support your endeavor, but since we can't be sure, I urge you to be careful. Check in nightly with someone who has a right to call the police or something shoudl you disappear. Leave them access to your account or establish them as a friend or relative so that they can alert us shoudl something dark befall you.

But do approach these beings with as much trust as you can. I really suspect that they will appreciate it highly.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Thank you for the input, it is greatly appreciated. I look forward to finding one, or a few, and working with him/her/them/etc. Hopefully my positive energy will draw one to me or something. I will do whatever they so wish, so I don't see why they wouldn't target me. I would like to see just exactly what it is they want, even if it leads to my demise. I will be sure to have a friend along the way to spread the word in the event that their intentions are not so pure.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
First we need proof that BEKs are even real let alone devise a reliable method of luring them into traps... Otherwise the pursuit is rather futile.

IRM

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
Demon candy?

2nd line.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
For God's sake can you PLEASE get some video proof of this upcoming encounter?

If you do you will be an ATS God.

Good luck in your venture, we tend to draw to us what we desire.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

Video camera will be ready at all times. For the next few months my main personal project will be researching and searching for BEK's

I am somewhat fascinated by these, "creatures," if you will, and hope to learn what they are or where they may have originated from.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by InfaRedMan

I would tend to disagree. What does it matter if they exist or not. Either way it would be a complete loss to not even try. If I can't lure one and they don't exist then mission accomplished. If they do exist is where I assume I will begin to run into problems. I need to be ready for anything and everything this BEK will need and I need to be able to carry on a conversation with it, hopefully a very in-depth conversation that I could even bring up the subject of BEK's and see what it will have to say for itself. Speculation mostly at the moment, but I will begin asking myself what it is that I wish to know about these kids to prove to everyone here what they are. BEK's or BAK's... I think Bored *** Kids is fitting

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by Informativeme

Video camera will be ready at all times. For the next few months my main personal project will be researching and searching for BEK's

I am somewhat fascinated by these, "creatures," if you will, and hope to learn what they are or where they may have originated from.

And what if they are just regular kids that originated from their mothers wombs? Would you accept that, or only some supernatural answer?

IRM

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 12:51 AM
link   

I have not a clue what these are. I am taking an unbiased side and am staying there. I am taking the side of I have no clue and I believe no one else does either. Your words are very bold considering you don't know what you're talking about either, assuming your lack of helpful contributions qualifies as unknowing.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
it would be much appreciated if you kept us all up to date with your research.

i am also very interested in this subject. if somebody could find the thread with the investigator who gave the ride i would be eternally grateful.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Your words are very bold considering you don't know what you're talking about either, assuming your lack of helpful contributions qualifies as unknowing.

My words are bold? What exactly? Asking questions that I deem important for the sake of balance? Show me where I've made any type of assertion as to what they are... show me where I've claimed to 'know'... otherwise your words are melodramatic.

Is it possible they are just regular kids? Yep! So my post has relevance. Do we need to determine if they are 'supernatural' in nature first before a workable method could be devised to contact or lure them in? Yep! So again, my post has relevance to the subject matter. I consider my posts positive in determining the truth of the matter. If you only want people to post that are completely agreeable and of like-mind, then just say so.

IRM

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by InfaRedMan

And what if they are just regular kids that originated from their mothers wombs? Would you accept that, or only some supernatural answer?

IRM

I guess I didn't enjoy your smiley at the end of your message which clearly hinted I only thought it was a supernatural event.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Informativeme because: accidentally deleted quote

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

I would tend to disagree. What does it matter if they exist or not. Either way it would be a complete loss to not even try. If I can't lure one and they don't exist then mission accomplished. If they do exist is where I assume I will begin to run into problems.

IRM, did you not read the line " If I can't lure one and they don't exist then mission accomplished." ? That would indicate the OP will accept a "normal" explanation.

This should be interesting, the only way I have heard of anyone "attracting" them is to start doing a lot of research on the subject.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:27 AM
link   
While I didn't experience this first hand, my neighbor literally told me this story two nights ago and the next morning I read Oz Weatherman's post. It wasn't until reading his post that I felt that my neighbor's experience could have been a potential BEK encounter.

The basics:
We live in a pretty nice neighborhood, and there really are no kids in it at all aside from maybe a couple of kids in high school. My neighbor is an older fellow, his wife has been in and out of the hospital for the past year or so, and has recently been in the hospital for an extended period of time. My neighbor, who we'll call George, gets up around 3:30AM everyday to prepare himself for the 2 hour commute to the hospital in which his wife is currently residing. He's an honest man, and he's always made it a point to be a neighbor. Usually he'll say hello, or give a wave when we see each other and on some occasions we'll meet halfway between our driveways and have a chat about the day to day happenings. We've exchanged numbers in the past for emergency/neighborly purposes but until the other night neither of us have received a call from the other.

The story:
I was outside Sunday evening cleaning out my truck (much needed) and George pulled into his house; he was returning from visiting his wife. He exited his vehicle, and lit up his usual cigarette and gave me a wave. With an almost confused look on his face he walked over to my truck, half looking at the ground, half looking at me. He said something along the lines of "Hey did you get a call around 4 this morning?" and I actually had, but I didn't answer it because of the time. It helps to verify that this event actually happened and he wasn't taking a step into senility though. I didn't pay much attention to who had called when I received it, but I put two and two together and this point and figured it must have been him. I replied saying that I had received a call and I apologized for not answering, I was tired and had to be up for work only an hour or so later. He said it wasn't a big deal, but he wanted to let me know that some kids were eye-ing our houses up when he came out to sit and drink his coffee/smoke his morning cigarette. Also said he didn't mean to wake me but the kids seemed "a bit off". He was worried they might be planning to break in when he left, since he's been on his current routine for a month or so, it wouldn't be hard for someone to catch on to his schedule. Anyhow, on to the meat.

He then went on to explain what happened. To give you the setup, George usually opens his garage door, and sits inside on a lawn chair and drinks his coffee and smokes his morning cigarette. Once he had situated himself in his usual morning spot, he noticed "two kids" across the street. He said they were just standing there, and looked like they were staring at either his house or my house. George said he couldn't tell because it was still pretty dark out. He said they looked like they were trying to stay in the dark because they were almost directly between the two light poles. (interesting he mentioned that) He said he continued to sit there and watch them. He didn't say a word. Then one of the two kids said, and I quote from George, "What's the matter pappy, you think we're gonna rob you?" George said he remained quiet and didn't say anything. He said again, that one of the two kids repeated the question "What's wrong pappy, you think we're gonna rob you?" George explained that this alarmed him a little bit. The fact that two kids of their age were out at that time (around 4 AM) and they were asking that specific question, in a disrespectful tone put him on alert. So George said he remained quiet, walked inside and grabbed a shotgun, not loaded, and walked back into the garage. Upon entering the garage, he saw that both kids were now on our side of the street, standing on the sidewalk next to a tree. He made sure that they were able to see the shotgun and he propped it on his vehicle and then sat down right next to it, thinking it might scare them off. To his surprise they didn't seem to care and he said one of the kids laughed, as if they were mocking him. So then George finally spoke.. He told the two something along the lines of "I dont know what you're up to, but I know if you try anything, the best part of your day will be over." Upon hearing this, the two children began to walk across his front lawn and up his driveway. George said at this point, he was frightened, he grabbed the shotgun and stood up but the kids kept getting closer. One of them then said, "You aren't gonna shoot a kid are you pappy?" and George said he replied, "I will have to if you don't leave me alone and leave my property."

George said that one of the kids had a grin on his face, but it was still hard to make their faces out because it was still dark, and they were standing about halfway up his driveway. George then told them they needed to leave or he'd call the police and they would get them for curfew. He said neither of the kids responded, but they just kept looking at him. He said something about the two just wasn't right. At this point George said he was pretty shaken, so he walked towards the door that enters his house in the garage and closed the garage door. He said he looked back and the kids were walking up the driveway further. He said he called the police at this point and they said someone would be dispatched. He walked into his kitchen and he said he heard knocks at his door. George said he was looking through the kitchen blinds and saw that one of the two kids stood back and was standing in his lawn staring into his living room window. George said he didn't answer the door. Then went to his fridge to get my number and he called me. He couldn't be sure if the knocking stopped during or after the call, but he said it was only a matter of seconds, he looked back out the window and both of them were gone. The police arrived a few minutes later and searched around and found no trace of the two kids.

George seemed pretty shaken up after telling me the story and said to be sure to keep the doors locked and watch for anything going on. Maybe he's overly paranoid, but if that's what really happened.. I don't blame him. He took great care to tell me the story and give me as much detail as possible. I never thought BEK as I really didn't know much about them before reading' Oz's post, but it's a similar story to his. Odd hours of the night, two kids, speaking in a manner that didn't really fit, and attempting to get closer/enter a house?

Could be coincidence, could be a little exaggerated by my neighbor.. But I have no reason not to believe him and I did get a call that morning. I dunno, maybe it's totally unrelated, but it seemed pretty strange to me.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

Awesome!

If I could meet one would I have to match their cockiness? It seems that if threats won't do I would need something to make sure I really have the upper hand. Like a loaded shotgun, especially if I will be doing their bidding. I've been reading up a bit on BEK's and it seems that they are a relatively new occurrence. Maybe if I look back further I could find talk about strange kids instead of just BEK's.. Currently I believe them to be some sort of supernatural demon things or just kids testing how invincible they think they are. (Not at all)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

I think it's pretty hard to deny that there at least is some sort of BEK phenomenon. A fairly vast number of people have had encounters with these entities. The real question is what they are; some kind of hallucination? If so, there are two options that follow: they're a hallucination tied to something deep within our psyches, or they are some sort of contagious hallucination -- considering that most sightings are solitary events, where no one else notices them, contagious by word of mouth and impression. Or are they something else? A subrace of humanity which gives off strange pheremones which scare the ever-loving daylight out of most people? demonic possessions?

It is an important question to ask, though, and I suppose that the psychological explanation would basically amount to "No, they don't exist."

A way of luring them in is what our OP is asking for suggestions about, though, so part of your post was kind of ridiculous after all!

top topics

join