It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Secret UFO Propulsion Systems - Boyd Bushman - Senior Research Scientist - Lockheed Martin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:02 PM
link   
WOW ! AWESOME! never saw this before.

edit on 4-10-2010 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by zigoapex
WOW ! AWESOME! never saw this before.

edit on 4-10-2010 by zigoapex because: (no reason given)

I'll watch it later on tonight, to see what the propulsion is. I wonder if it has anything to do with rotation or angular momentum.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
reply to post by zigoapex

Zigoapex.....

Here's something that you might also find interesting:

UFO Laser Propulsion System?

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Boyd Bushman has been torn apart by physics-type guys in the past. He mis-states many things and if he is as smart as he claims, then one can only assume he does so on purpose. He also totes well known physical effects to be something they are not, and folks ignorant about such things fall all over themselves thinking this guy is onto something amazing.

I have heard tons of interviews with him, I like hearing him talk about stuff. He did a great interview on the Paracast a while back, lol.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I just listened to this the other day - craziness from Bushman on The Paracast, actually its a pretty good podcast. Funny old guy, pleasant, charming, but pretty out there.....Red flags went up on your vid when I saw Sereda....

www.theparacast.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
very interesting. i had never seen this.

second line
edit on 4-10-2010 by thedeadlyrhythm because: second line

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
A flag goes to this thread form me. (my first one to be given) Dis info I think not! We may very well only have 26 years left on this earth, however, I know that I will be part of the solution to leaving this earth, as I have known this for all of my life. Thank You for reaffirming my heart felt desire to do so.

In Love Light and Wisdom
trinity369

P.S. I believe I will purchase this video.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoreTheFacts
Boyd Bushman has been torn apart by physics-type guys in the past. He mis-states many things and if he is as smart as he claims, then one can only assume he does so on purpose. He also totes well known physical effects to be something they are not, and folks ignorant about such things fall all over themselves thinking this guy is onto something amazing.

I have heard tons of interviews with him, I like hearing him talk about stuff. He did a great interview on the Paracast a while back, lol.

Yeah. Interesting guy. He left himself wide open with the prophesy about the asteroid coming to smash us in a fairly exact location in twenty some years. Incredible. He would have to have access to some highly exotic info that came from highly exotic equipment readings in order to make that statement. As far as we in the public area know, that kind of ultra-precise determinations cannot possibly be made.

He also lost standing with me about the test pilot in a new model jet aircraft way back when. A test model it was, but it was armed with machine guns? He shoots down the UFO, notes a nearby airport and comes back the next day with a buddy and hikes over to the craft and finds aliens?. That story has been around on ATS, and it has been shot full of holes like the supposed UFO. It has no credibility. But then, he heard if from a friend that heard if from the supposed pilot.

So, I'm going to suggest that he is pulling that old anti-gravity explanation out to cover the real form of propulsion for these ships which is antii-mass. I know, some folks are slapping their foreheads and saying, "Oh, not again!" But when the observations fit the concept what else is there...except disception. And how many decades of that have we had?

(But I'm gonna try to replicate that simple experiment with the copper pipe and a little magnet. That is interesting!)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   
Really interesting video OP
I do have a question tho for the fellow ATSer's

I saw where somebody said in an earlier post that flags went up when he saw David Sereda in the video. So with that being said, what is his reputation among the ATS members here?

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun. He left himself wide open with the prophesy about the asteroid coming to smash us in a fairly exact location in twenty some years. Incredible. He would have to have access to some highly exotic info that came from highly exotic equipment readings in order to make that statement. As far as we in the public area know, that kind of ultra-precise determinations cannot possibly be made.

Not quite, this is common knowledge. Not that the asteroid will strike earth, but that there is a small chance it will. It is known as asteroid "99942 Apophis"...

Upon its discovery in 2004, Apophis was briefly estimated to have a 2.7% chance of impacting the Earth in 2029. Additional measurements later showed there was no impact risk at that time from the 210-330 meter (690-1080 foot) diameter object, identified spectroscopically as an Sq type similar to LL chondritic meteorites. However, there will be a historically close approach to the Earth, estimated to be a 1 in 800 year event (on average, for an object of that size).

While trajectory knowledge was substantially corrected by the Arecibo data, a small estimated chance of impact (less than 1 in 45,000 using standard dynamical models) remained for April 13, 2036. With Apophis probably too close to the Sun to be measured by optical telescopes until 2011, and too distant for useful radar measurement until 2013, the underlying physics of Apophis' motion were considered to better understand the hazard.

NASA Source

edit on 4-10-2010 by Toxicsurf because: check link

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:28 AM
link   

The interview in this video is actually several years old. Boyd Bushman is quite a charactor.

What I found most interesting about this video, having seen it several times, was the paper with the drawing of the disc shaped aircraft. Did anyone else catch where it said HANGER #4 - LOWER LEVEL?

It just made me think back to threads about all these bases being subterranean. I didn't know hangars had an upstairs or a lower level.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Toxicsurf

Huh, you say I'm "not quit right" when I say the asteroid cannot be determined to hit as pricisely as Bushman clearly states and then go on to cite data that shows that the situation is exactly as I said. The man is blowing smoke, and it is speading.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:51 PM
link   
No doubt FTL for an object is possible.
After all 50x the speed of light particles were announced years ago.
These are assumed to be sourced from the Sun as the local source
of potential once estimated at billions of volts which result in physical
force. The achievement of millions of volts is well known and thus
good speed should be attained. So far in the atmosphere the limit
might be 300 miles per second.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Can you give us some highlights before I invest 25 minutes in this already contentious video?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
No doubt FTL for an object is possible.
After all 50x the speed of light particles were announced years ago.
These are assumed to be sourced from the Sun as the local source
of potential once estimated at billions of volts which result in physical
force. The achievement of millions of volts is well known and thus
good speed should be attained. So far in the atmosphere the limit
might be 300 miles per second.

What FTL particles were announced years ago?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by big_BHOY

see here

also of note from this document collection at

here

1933-11-02: Tesla 'Harnesses' Cosmic Energy
that says:

"night will not interrupt the flow of the new power supply."

I think he captured sound waves in the ether because that is what he always said
his coil operation and radio performed.

His notes and work locked up since 1943, sorry about that.
ED: Even though space flight were possible at that speed what about the
probability of collision. No problem for small particles. This is why some
want worm hole and inter dimensional travel they talk so much about.
Possible the high voltage caused the high speed particles from the
equipment itself but high marks at being adept at measurements is
a good trait that never fails.
edit on 10/7/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 8 2012 @ 05:07 PM
link   

An old thread, but I just recently watched this video. I thought it was cool that the one magnet came out of the tube slower, but I think that can be explained. A charged particle in the presence of a magnetic field will experience a force. The copper tube is a conductor with free electrons. From the perspective of the magnet (it's frame of reference), charged particles are moving past it and the magnet's field impacts a force on those charges. According to Newton's law (action/reaction), there should be an equal force on the magnet? Maybe that is what is causing it to slow down as it goes through the tube.

Another thing, Bushman is holding the tube. If he were to drop the tube and the magnet at the same time, I don't think anything would happen.

Just a thought.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Here's an explanation of the copper-tube trick:

www.coolmagnetman.com...

And there are various demonstrations of it on YouTube.

posted on Jan, 9 2012 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpoq47
Here's an explanation of the copper-tube trick:

www.coolmagnetman.com...

And there are various demonstrations of it on YouTube.

Very cool - thanks for the link :-D

join