It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+63 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Just a kind reminder, Baba Vanga's prophecy about WW3, less then 1 month to go:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/f8e9bd572ad1.jpg[/atsimg]

2010 - The start of WWIII. The war will begin in November of 2010 and will end in October of 2014. Will start as a normal war, then will include usage of nuclear and chemical weapons. 2011 - Due to the radioactive showers in Northern Hemisphere - no animals or plants will be left. Muslims will begin chemical war against Europeans who are still alive.

The ultimate blind Bulgarian clairvoyant from the Soviet area, whose predictions came 80% true and died in 1996 . Even head of states visited her Baba Vanga

Among her most famous predictions were:

- Stalin's exact date of death
- Chernobyl
- Obama, a black president as no 44. (Quote: "20+ years ago Baba Vanga supposedly predicted that the 44th US president would be black and would be the last US president, because America will freeze up and spectacular economic crisis : www.abovetopsecret.com...")
- 9/11 (Vanga,1989: "....The American brethren will fall after being attacked by the steel birds. The wolves will be howling in a bush....")
- Kursk Submarine incident 2001

She also said to communicate with Aliens from the planet "Wamfin". Vanga and aliens

For 2008 she predicted (same prophecy text in several websites I could find) :

2008 - Assassination attempts on four heads of states. Conflict in Indonesia. That becomes one of the causes for the start of WWIII.

Now, since I am living in Indonesia I am quite sure that no big conflicts happened in Indonesia in 2008, except the usual small border dispute with Malaysia . However, I also found this on the web, that the correct translation from Bulgarian text would be Hindustan NOT Indonesia:

hindustan not indonesia in comment section and also source for below assumption

In the Bulgarian text Vanga speaks about a conflict in Hindustan, which is India not Indonesia.

Now, which conflict happened in India in 2008, which could possibly lead to WW3? The Mumbai attacks. Lets review "assassination attempts on four heads of states" in connection to the Mumbai attacks:

BBC : Sites of mumbai attacks

Sites attacked:

1.Sivaji Railway station - Sivaji Brief King of Marati
2.Cafe Leopold - Leopold, King of Belgium
3.Nariman House - Nariman, Mayor of Bombay (or if you don't count mayor as head of state, take "The Oberoi", which was also attacked - Oberoi is a "administrator or ruler" caste - wikipedia)
4.Taj Hotel - Taj Mogul Queen

Could WW3 possibly happen in Nov 2010? Vanga said that the 2008 incident causes WW3. Pakistan against India, with China and their greedy territorial eyes on Kashmir, right beside NATO occupying Afghanistan, definitely enough to start something big. Personally, it is 2 am here now, and I just got goosebumbs for a few seconds, as if Vanga's spirit was standing behind me. But anyway, I will stick to my moto: "think positive at all times, and everything's gonna be allright" ( nevertheless, I am going to resupply my store room with corned beef and tinned sardines)

Vanga's predictions for this world 2008 - 3797

edit on 4-10-2010 by nagabonar because: some quoting mistake

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Did she only discuss WW3 as a prophecy?
I never heard of her before in my life.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
*Flag*

You have to understand that she could have indeed peered into the future but this does not mean its our future. There is no way of predicting the future a 100%, you can have possible outcomes and probeble outcomes, but not fixed outcomes.

I hope she is wrong, but to be honest things are starting to look very bleak. Good post I have thought about it also from time to time as that important date is comming closer. Actually I feel blessed for finally knowng the truth. If this happens, she was the real deal, if not my view of the world's future can change dramaticly.

This is it people, this is the cusp and we may feel blessed to see what ever happens unfolding before our eyes.
edit on 4-10-2010 by colloredbrothers because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
I have never heard of this woman , but her successful prediction ratio is quiet impressive. Thank You for the info , I will do some research on her and see for myself .

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

The future is unwritten and unpredictable, that’s makes life interesting to live.. don’t you think so..??

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   
"And in Russia will be born many new people who are able to change the world."

Wow, I'm subscribed to RussiaToday (the Youtubechannel) and recently many changes have been taken place in Russia, mainly because of Medvedev, he has a very good stance on foreignrelations and also has done an amazing amount of things to better the country. Recently Medvedev himself has fired the mayor of Moskow, this person was mayor for 20 years and Medvedev fired him "because he couldn't trust him" anymore.

Medvedev always talked honest in interviews and sometimes appears in his own vlog. I have been getting good feelings from Russia and this little sentence sent chills down my spine.

I have never seen a president take so much initiatif, not in my country not in America. Most presidents don't get anything done, while Medvedev gets huge things done in a very fast pace compared to our politicians.

I have great hopes for russia.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by amkia

Yeah definitely, always a pitch of salt after all she still got 20% wrong
. I also read somewhere on a Russian site that she said that there are always 2 possible ways for this to happen: one positive and one negative.

+8 more 
posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Prophecy video of Baba Vanga.

written:

2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010 and end in October 2014. Will begin as usual, then nuclear will be used initially, and then chemical weapons.
2011 – As a result of the fallout of nuclear fallout in the northern hemisphere will not be any animals or vegetation. Then Muslims will wage war against chemical surviving Europeans.
2014 – Most people will suffer skin cancer and other skin diseases (a consequence of chemical warfare).
2016 – Europe almost lonely (empty).
2018 – New China becomes a world power. Developing countries in turn operated from exploiters.
2023 – A little bit of change in the Earth’s orbit.
2025 – Europe still little settled.
2028 – Creating a new energy source (probably a controlled thermonuclear reaction). Hunger is gradually being overcome. Launched a manned spacecraft to Venus.
2033 – The polar ice are melting. Greater levels of the oceans.
2043 – The world economy is thriving. In Europe, Muslims rule.
2046 – any bodies (organs) can be manufactured (cloning?). Replacing the bodies is becoming one of the best methods of treatment.
2066 – During the attack on the Muslim Rome, the United States used a new kind of weapon – the climate. The sharp cooling (instant freezing).
2076 – Classless Society (communism).
2084 – The restoration of nature.
2088 – A new disease – aging for a few seconds!
2097 – The rapid aging defeated.
2100 – Artificial sun illuminates the dark side of the Earth.
2111 – People become living robots.
2123 – The war between small nations. Big nations do not intervene.
2125 – Hungary will receive signals from space.
2130 – Colony under water (with the help of sympathetic councils).
2164 – Animals turn half-human.
2167 – A new religion.
2170 – Major drought.
2183 – A colony on Mars becomes a nuclear power, and demands independence from the Earth (like when – the United States from England).
2187 – Will stop 2 large eruption of volcanoes.
2195 – Sea Colony fully developed, abundant energy and food.
2196 – Complete mixing of Asians and Europeans.
2201 – At the Sun slowing thermonuclear processes. Temperature drops.
2221 – In the search for extraterrestrial life, humanity comes into contact with what – something terrible.
2256 – Spacecraft forgotten to Earth terrible new disease.
2262 – Planets gradually changing planetary orbit. Mars is threatened by comets.
2271 – Restart physical constants are changed. (Laws of physics changed?)
2273 – Mixing yellow, white and black races. New race.
2279 – Power from nothing (probably from a vacuum or a black hole).
2288 – Travel back in time (Time Travel invented?). New contacts with aliens.
2291 – The sun cools. Attempts were being made to light it again.
2296 – Powerful eruption on the Sun. Changing the force of gravity. Beginning to fall old space stations and satellites.
2299 – In France, guerrilla movement against Islam.
2302 – New important laws and secrets of the universe revealed.
2304 – Secrets of the Moon revealed.
2341 – Something terrible is approaching Earth from space.
2354 – An accident in one of the artificial Sun leads to drought.
2371 – The great famine.
2378 – A new fast-growing race.
2480 – 2 artificial Suns collide. Land in the twilight.
3005 -The war on Mars. Violated the trajectory of the planet.
3010 – Comet hits Moon. Around the Earth – ring/zone of the stones and dust.
3797 – By this time on Earth killed all life, but mankind will be able to lay the foundations for a new life in another stellar system.
3803 – A new planet is populated by little. Fewer contacts between people. Climate new planet affects the organisms of people – they mutate.
3805 – The war between humans for resources. More than half of people dying out.
3815 – The war is over.
3854 – The development of civilization virtually stops. People live flocks as beasts.
3871 – New prophet tells people about moral values, religion.
3874 – New prophet receives support from all segments of the population. Organized a new church.
3878 – along with the Church to re-train new people forgotten sciences.
4302 – New cities are growing in the world. New Church encourages the development of new technology and science.
4302 – The development of science. Scientists discovered in the overall impact of all diseases in organism behavior.
4304 – Found a way to win any disease.
4308 – Due to mutation people at last beginning to use their brains more than 34%. Completely lost the notion of evil and hatred.
4509 – Getting to Know God. The man has finally been reached such a level of development that can communicate with God.
4599 – People achieve immortality.
4674 – The development of civilization has reached its peak. The number of people living on different planets is about 340 billion. Assimilation begins with aliens.
5076 – A boundary universe. With it, no one knows.
5078 – The decision to leave the boundaries of the universe. While about 40 percent of the population is against it.
5079 – End of the World.

"Vanga was recorded 823 messages. Of these, 445 true, 288 alternative (ambiguous) and 90 incorrect ones. From these data, calculate the synthesis rate of telepathic communication – the CTC, ie, mind reading visitors Vanga. On average it is equal to 0,7.

0,7 – is a very big factor, proving that Vanga could not find out any information by conventional methods."

source: =====HERE=====

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
has anyone tried to timeline. Baba vanga' prophecies to see how they line up with Nostradamus or Edgar Casey it would be interesting to see how similar or different they are.
Grea post I have not heard of Baba Vanga before now.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

A Russian president having a burger in Washington and twittering away with a US president, who would have thought of that among the biggest enemies, 20 years ago?

But seriously, Russia has a huge load of problems now, due to NATO and mainly US forces in Afghanistan causing the poppy cultivation and drugs in their country.

Nevertheless Kashmir/part of "Hindustan" comes up more and more in the news lately. This has been a cause of numerous wars between Pakistan, India and China in the past.

edit on 4-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by -W1LL
has anyone tried to timeline. Baba vanga' prophecies to see how they line up with Nostradamus or Edgar Casey it would be interesting to see how similar or different they are.

Don't know about Edgar cayce, and Nostradamous.

But on the forum godlikeproductions someone did post a correlation with the Web Bot predictons and Baba Vanga which supposedly both point to the same date.

BIG tipping point in the linguistics November 8-14 of this year (remembering our last big tipping point was 9/11 which set off the current round of warring and the rise of the national security state)is shaping more toward WW III than anything else.

Source of quote HERE

I don't want to sound like a fear mongerer, I simply want to correlate as much as possible. Personally I don't fear the WWIII, it has to happen, it is inevitable to happen because we are not changing but when? thats the question.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Interesting, I have never heard of her either. I will go to God, which is Google, and read about her.

Anyway, seriously, the US has said many times that if they get attacked with a big 911 type terrorist attack from Pakistan, where the Mumbai attacks originated from, then to connect the dots, they would very likely attack Pakistan, particularly the areas they call ” the wild and unruly parts” such as Waziristan. That area there may become the next Hiroshima and Nagasaki. [God forbid]. That is where they believe Osama is hiding.
Supposedly, no Army can successfully go in those mountains and succeed. Therefore one could easily make out a scenario that if severe terrorist attacks on the US or the West start coming from there, where BTW is where the drone attacks are mainly going, the US may eventually justify a nuclear device to wipe out for sure the terrorist there.

Think about it: We are fighting two wars, and the Pakistanis won’t go there to stop them, when they do they get whipped pretty badly.

Therefore if and when [God Forbid] severe attacks on the west are traced to this area that could without a doubt be a precursor to WWIII, with these maniacs in the West and those nutty fundamentalist starting it.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nagabonar

Yes true about the drugs, But recently the crop have been infected by a virus and yeelds have dropped. check this link ====HERE==== for the new report.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
On a second note, the Mumbai Attacker Court case in Pakistan is still ongoing and the next hearing is scheduled for 16 October: Hindustan Times

link   

Originally posted by -W1LL

It seems to match up with the Timewave Zero date in 2010 when things go horrible, but who knows. I never really had a lot of "faith" in this person, she has some pretty ridiculous prophecies, lol.

link   
She has prophesized a few big changes in the world but I am sure it is just coincidence!

Or... Maybe we are the blind ones...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:12 PM
link   
reply to post by colloredbrothers

WOW! thanks for those replies colloredbrothers... I will start some reading of my own today to see what I can come up with on a correlation between prophecies.

so web bot sortta warned about 9/11? as did Baba. this has me intrigued and I was honestly just about to delete my Acc. here was getting fed up.

I like your pic and name colloredbrothers.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Vanga Baba:

"2010 – World War III. War will begin in November 2010"

Terence Mckenna's Timewave zero program.

(All credit goes to Evasius who is ATS' own timewave zero "expert" and the creator of this video.)

Watch 0:48, its says october 21 - nov 14 and then the graph starts plummiting, I don't know if im intepreting this right, evasius if your lurking please provide some input.

edit on 4-10-2010 by colloredbrothers because: fact mistake

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by colloredbrothers

"Vanga was recorded 823 messages. Of these, 445 true, 288 alternative (ambiguous) and 90 incorrect ones. From these data, calculate the synthesis rate of telepathic communication – the CTC, ie, mind reading visitors Vanga. On average it is equal to 0,7.

0,7 – is a very big factor, proving that Vanga could not find out any information by conventional methods."

Great find, colloredbrothers , I have been leisurely researching Vanga for a couple of days now, but did not know about this. Would be nice if someone could find her original wording about the supposed WW3 in Nov 2010. She seems to speak more in riddles, if it comes from her own tongue
edit on 4-10-2010 by nagabonar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by -W1LL

edit: (Baba did not predict 9/11 as far as I know, but Web Bot apperently did)=ERROR she did predict it.

The correlation between Web Bot and Baba is the WWIII date, the timewave zero graph falls around that time also.

3 sources, about the same time. I'm not too sure about web bot though, that is unnoficial to my knowledge.
edit on 4-10-2010 by colloredbrothers because: error

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join