It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Politics helped troubled officer get hired, avoid being fired(cheif called fbi on his own man)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Politics helped troubled officer get hired, avoid being fired(cheif called fbi on his own man)

www.buffalonews.com

West Seneca Police Chief Edward F. Gehen last March made one of the toughest personnel decisions of his law enforcement career.

He called the FBI and asked agents to investigate one of his own officers.

That officer was Sean P. Kelley.

Kelley -- while off duty -- was accused of attacking a young man who made a crude remark about Kelley and his wife in a West Seneca tavern.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
it was a pretty interesting article the officer in question was "upset" with his police cheif for calling the fbi for what he called just a bar room brawl,now i dont know about you but i gaurntee you if i got in a barroom brawl at least the cops would wanna talk to me so this cop trying to use that as an out is insulting.But it is a good sign that his supervisor decided to alert the fbi when the cop decided to mess with some one in public let alone phoneing "his buddy" to get cops to remove the harrasing gentlemen i know its problay not the whole story but from what im read it seems this cop never shoulda gotten hired in the first place but the department gave him the benifit of the dobut and then this is what resulted waste of tax payer money training this officer and the money its gonna cost to try him if he fights his dismissal

www.buffalonews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Remember the Animal Farm... the police are beginning to believe they are a better species, that they are in the right...

new topics

join