posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:47 AM
Stunning ignorance of large parts of geography, history, science AND a concerted effort to ignore even basic facts that the OP mentioned (such as the
Chinese map is a copy from the 1700s and that the original has never been proven to exist).
1. Native Americans are not descended from Chinese but from an earlier wave of exploration, they crossed an ice bridge from Siberia/Artic.
2. Magnetic poles can flip but once every 100,000s or millions of years and they have NOT flipped in the last few thousand years (they do wander
around and continue to do this to this day however).
3. There is no hard evidence Chinese ever sailed to the West Coast of the Americas
4. Originals of precious maps would NOT be destroyed if they were copied, what sense would that make?
5. What the hell is the poster talking about going on about GOG and MAGOG ?!?
6. Ancient cartographers routinely filled in bits roughly/randomly as by definition they did not have a clear image of the globe to work with, the
farther away from the centre of their world the more random it would often appear.
edit on 23-2-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason
edit on 23-2-2011 by ManInAsia because: (no reason given)