It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bigfoot/Sasquatch Fact or Fiction?

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by smallblockchevy
In southern ohio where i hunt there are a pretty substantial number of pigs locally. I havent seen one of those in the wild yet either. The pigs are mostly nocturnal and feed at night , bed up in the thickest brush in the day. But if you have been anywhere remotely close to them you'll smell them before you see them , that i can tell you. maybe bigfoot is nocturnal also and the chance sightings are just like pigs if you bump them up in the day they will blow out like a skalded cat, perhaps alot of the local bigfoot sighting down here are related to the pigs habits, hide in the day hunt at nite. just a thought

If you read about them, they sometimes emit a very foul smell. Some describe it as hot garbage or a musky, wet diaper kind of smell. Something that you won't encounter normally in the forest. Nothing like skunk or male deer/moose in heat.

posted on Feb, 23 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Ewok_Boba

Has a skeleton actually been found? Last I heard/read it was jaw fragments found only in China. Has that changed at some point?

The theory is a good one, but not one easily proven.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't know if any of you are into les stroud and his 'survivorman' series, but he has spent a great amount of time out in the wild and in the following video he discusses a possible bigfoot incident.

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I totally belive in bigfoot especally after I listened to Art Bell interview a guy from Texas who shot 2 of them and got so scared that they buried them and left.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by porky1981

Thanks for the video link'

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
A few years ago, I heard a radio program with a very informed and entertaining host who had on the radio two people. One was supposedly a Bigfoot expert, and the other was a man in Texas who wouldn't give his name or exact location, and claimed he and his friends had killed two in his youth.

His story was questioned by the host just like you or I would question, and it was very thorough.

It seems he and his two friends made a good living hunting. They sold the furs and so on and they knew their business, and they were hunting/trapping all the time.

The sound of this man telling his story and answering questions was really believable as his manner and detail just didn't seem contrived.

They were heading somewhere in the truck and saw one of these things, and forgive me the details, but they shot at it and were certain they had hit it. They found the blood mass and tracked the thing into some thick brush.

The man with the largest (.44 Mag SuperBlackhawk) handgun (the storyteller) was elected to lead, and when he ducked and entered he soon met face to face a large female who charged him. He backed up as quickly as he could, firing as he retreated and finally the female dropped and died. Then noted the male had bled out as well.

They were terrified that they didn't have any license for these things, and because they were bipedal, weren't sure they wouldn't be charged with murder, and so they pulled them out next to the creek and buried both of them.

The man said he lived just a few miles from there, but had never been back near the place, and the hunting ended.

Did any of you ever hear this radio program?

You want to hear a gripping story, perfectly believable, from a man who had more regrets than the law allows, try and find this story. It is riveting.
edit on 28-2-2011 by FarArcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Crap! Dugstu! That's the one I'm talking about!

They buried both of them!

Know where to find that?

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by FarArcher

From your story it would seem they know where they are buried so ,if true. they could easily have dug up the bodies for proof..
I wonder why they didn't??

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

He gave several reasons - good ones - and the best I can do is suggest that if someone can provide the link on this thread, then everyone will hear his reasons in his own words.

As of the interview, this guy was still a bit spooked.

Oh yeah. He said that they only had four toes/fingers. Digits.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
The shooting is in the Coast to Coast archives, titled "Rebroadcast: A Bigfoot Shooting". The rebroadcast was 01-15-06.

The guy that did the shooting called himself "Bugs".

You have to be a subscriber to get it.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by took red pill
The shooting is in the Coast to Coast archives, titled "Rebroadcast: A Bigfoot Shooting". The rebroadcast was 01-15-06.

The guy that did the shooting called himself "Bugs".
You have to be a subscriber to get it.

So they admitted to the shooting years ago??
Now it's more suspicious that they haven't gone back to dig up the remains IMO..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

You didn't listen to it, or you'd know why, and you'd know what offers were made during the program.

Suspicious.

Wow. Just wow.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by FarArcher

You didn't listen to it, or you'd know why, and you'd know what offers were made during the program.
Suspicious.
Wow. Just wow.

No ones posted a link to listen too accept a subscription site..
So if it's merely a few reason why they don't wish to dig up the remains and be famous, please list them..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Here's the description that goes with the link:

In a rebroadcast from June 5, 2001, Art Bell interviewed veteran Bigfoot researcher Robert W. Morgan. In the first half of the show, the two are joined by a hunter identified under the name "Bugs" who recounted his experience shooting two Bigfoot over 30 years ago in Texas. Bugs, along with two other hunters, encountered two 7-8 ft. tall creatures, covered in reddish brown hair, that they shot at numerous times, thinking they were bears. After the creatures were killed they discovered they had shot one female and one male. I had "never seen nothing on this Earth that looked like them," said Bugs, who described the pair as being a cross between human and ape. Not wanting to be held responsible for the shootings, the hunters decided to cover-up the incident by burying the creatures. "Everything I've heard Bugs say has the ring of truth, " said Morgan who offered further analysis of the creatures: Bigfoot are intelligent, sometimes leave "gifts" such as turkey feathers for humans and their species could considered as the ancestor of homo sapiens.

Here's the link to another C to C show that "Bugs" called in to:

04/08/07
During the last hour, "Bugs," a previous guest of Art's, phoned in to go over his account of shooting and burying two Bigfoot back in the 1970's, in the Texas Panhandle, while Standing reacted. The creatures, which Bugs and a fellow hunter initially thought were bears, had reddish-brown hair, nose and eyes similar to humans, and the female had breasts. He estimated the male was 8 and a half feet tall and weighed around 500 lbs.

edit on 28-2-2011 by took red pill because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I dated a girl in my youth whos father somewhat insisted i go hunting. So i did.

i had the opportunity to shoot many deer, but chose not to. they were just too beautiful, I didnt have it in me.

having seen a bigfoot, i cant imagine shooting at it. It makes a deer look like a guinea pig.

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   
reply to post by took red pill

Thanks

I appreciate the information.
Thanks again for the contribution...

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Here is a list of multiple alleged bigfoot shooting incidents .

Seems that this allegedly occurs quite often .

These incidents involve everyone from the average joe , to police officers , deputies and sheriffs .

Bigfoot has supposedly been shot at with everything from bb guns to .22's , .357's , 30.06's .44magnums and has even reportedly been fired at by a helicopter mounted .50 cal .

One link goes as far as to suggest that the FBI took blood and hair samples .

Multiple accounts of bigfoot attacking humans , provoked and non-provoked .

The coast-to-coast account is also listed , but has been removed due to copyright infringement .

lawnflowersjerkyandbigfoots.com...
edit on 1-3-2011 by ReRun because: eta link

posted on Mar, 6 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seagull

Yes, that's all that's been found. And that's all that needs to be found. Ffs it's a mandible larger than any primates in history. Do you know how large the cranium would be? Whether it still exists today or not is irrelevant. It is a fact, and that's all that matters.

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
There are loads of things Big Foot could possibly be. Some even say he may be an experiment by scientists, while others say he's a mutated primate. This article gives some theories on Big Foot and what he may be
scienceray.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2011 @ 09:55 AM
link   
If we can return to the "Survivorman" clip. There is a remarkably important quote from the conversation. He says "IN THE TREE". I wish he would have gone into how high in the tree, instead he describes the next action as crashing into the bush. It seems simple in my mind - if we want to prove they exist someone is going to have to start monitoring the trees. If all descriptions refer to something like a primate, why are all the "experts/investigators" hiking around these dense areas with their cameras level? I believe a primate expert will be the one to crack this because it certainly won't be the kooks who are currently getting air time with their fruitless searches. From here until eternity all bigfoot videos with feet on the ground will be called fake. Get a clip of one in it's natural habitat traveling limb from limb and we can make believers.

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join