Bigfoot/Sasquatch Fact or Fiction?

page: 22
<< 19  20  21   >>

join

posted on May, 22 2012 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by jaysinn
I'm willing to bend my way around rational, proven reality to accept theories if they seem to make sense and fill in gaps without completely denying existence as we know it. I believe these creatures exist, but I came to some thoughts about them years ago.

My main theory, and again this requires a measurable amount of "quasi-faith", is that these creatures are multi-dimensional. I've had my experiences in my life that lead me to believe there are concurrent multiple dimensions, layers of existence. What if these creatures don't spend all of their life in our plane of existence? What if these sightings are of actually instances where these creatures have "bled through" the barrier between their reality and our own? We never find bodies. They quickly disappear. We may find evidence of their involvement in an event: throwing of rocks/branches, broken trees, foot prints, smells, etc. But we, like nearly every skeptical argument, have yet to hold scientific, physical evidence of these things. How? Why?

Writing this off as hokey is the same, to me, as writing off Bigfoot as hokey in general. We have no way to prove there exist or do not exist this species of creature. Therefore, we have no way to prove or disprove that my theory is anymore right or wrong than the next.

Its all about accepting each other and what we all believe. That's what makes us all different.

Extradimensional stuff is too far out in left field for me to swallow. I think it's much simpler to accept that these humanoids are living in caves or underground caverns. Mostly nocturnal so we can't see them. Excellent senses (eyesight, hearing, smell) so they can spot hunters a mile away. And they probably bury their dead or maybe even Consume their own dead?

My bottom line is that they're more human than ape and are intelligent or semi-intelligent, despite the fur coats.

For more research look around for reports of "wild men" which are, for all intents and purposes, Yeti/Bigfoots.
What ties into this are reports of Giants dating back centuries. Tying into to them are the Mound-Builders of North America--either deliberately or erroneously given credit to the native American Indians. These guys were 7 to 12 feet in height, generally had red hair, and reports include 6 toes/fingers and a curious double layer of teeth suggesting carnivores. Skeletons sent to the Smithsonian had a tendency to vanish (cover-up!). www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm convinced we're dealing with the same species of proto-humans here. They were nearly exterminated once and became feral dwellers in the wilderness. Going back to the Nordic tales of Utima Thule and the "gods" they're described as giants with that curious red or blonde hair color.
Going back into Celtic mythology, there's evidence to suggest that these Giants had High Technology (as in once being the dominant species of humanoids on our little planet thousands of years ago):
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Which they lost in cataclysm or wars (rather like where our civilization might be headed)...

Which (in my dumb opinion) would be the key as to why there would actually be a cover-up about them in the first place. Because one thing leads to another and another...
So it's best, for the sake of the world, to bury history and all that goes with it.

new topics

<< 19  20  21   >>

join