It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Royal Academy to discuss “extra-terrestrial life and the UN agenda” *BREAKING NEWS*

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by admfoster

What's interesting to note is that the UN alien ambassador is a fake.
Don't take any wooden nickels.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Woot! Alex Jones is onboard the false flag alien/ET train!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Ok. so should we start acting and putting all the information out there in front of everyone or should we wait? Im getting alitte freaked out about the recent info in the past couple of weeks and i think im going to put it out there, not getting caught of coarse. I dont know what else to do but take action, anybody think thats not a good idea please tell me.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
United Nation Ambassador to aliens is not a true story,it is a false report..So do not buy into this story, it is not true.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by countrytruck

Originally posted by rajaten

Ok. so should we start acting and putting all the information out there in front of everyone or should we wait? Im getting alitte freaked out about the recent info in the past couple of weeks and i think im going to put it out there, not getting caught of coarse. I dont know what else to do but take action, anybody think thats not a good idea please tell me.

What sort of action are you thinking about?

2nd line

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

What an amazing response by the White House Press Secretary, Robert Gibbs.

Wow. Just Wow!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Trying to wake up the public. Flyers about all this conspiracy stuff, 9/11, aliens, illuminati. If that doesnt work im prepared for more extreme measures like vandalism. What other way to get it out there but to force them to put it on the n news?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

Very true. Had this revelation last night its just a new distraction to keep you on something else other then the truth.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
reply to post by admfoster

What's interesting to note is that the UN alien ambassador is a fake.
Don't take any wooden nickels.

Hmmm. Someone lie....

The question: WHO lie?

The Sunday Times? The Guardian? The ONU? Mrs. Mazla Othman?

Well, Mrs. Othman is in the Panel of Royal Society (4 & 5 October 2010) and speak not about Near Earth Objects but... about Extraterrestrial life forms and its social and scientifical implications.... Towards a scientific and societal agenda on extra-terrestrial life. royalsociety.org...

Someone lie, for sure....
edit on 6-10-2010 by Arken because: Official Source

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
It was a change of position to finally go public with this information in a press release that was sure to go worldwide.

Technically however
I suppose yeti and something wicked are correct
that the position of the Vatican did not change.
I am wrong and adequately humiliated I think.
Unless you two would like to beat me with sticks.

edit on 5-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: for the pie

lol, the only use I have for sticks it to build bridges

My point was more in frustration that many people on ATS seem to think there has been a seismic change in attitude within the Vatican concerning the possibility of ET life, but in truth, I've yet to find anything that shows when a different stance was held.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by something wicked

When you're right, you're right.

I was not aware the Vatican's very open minded stance, or tacit admission regarding ET was so longstanding.
Sorry.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by rusethorcain
reply to post by something wicked

When you're right, you're right.

I was not aware the Vatican's very open minded stance, or tacit admission regarding ET was so longstanding.
Sorry.

Hi, there is no tacit admission, to suggest so would assume the Vatican knows there is life elsewhere. They have never stated so, just never said they were closed minded to the possibility. That is a different thing entirely.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Off topic:

This is directly from the web site Nerdles.com with the dumb title of "UFO Sightings In China: Real or Military Exercises".

It goes on to say:

"People have often wondered whether UFO’s really do exist..."

Jesus

edit on 6-10-2010 by DomCheetham because: Just pure stupidity lol.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Latly it does seem like everytime I look at the news, there is another story about ET life. Since the government controls the media, mabey the government is slowly preparing the world to hear the truth.... or mabey they will just hide it for another 60 years

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
The more you suffer, the more it shows you really care.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
I believe some announcements / events should arrive soon or later.

Everyone will agree that the ufo / alien / extraterrestrial life subject(s) got more coverage as usual in the past 2 weeks (New planet discovered that could carry life, aliens / ufo interest over our nuclear technology, UN Alien ambassador...).

Can this be a coincidence ? Could be but I don't think so.

The real questions are: Why now ? Was this planned ? If any disclosure finally happen will it be true story or another false flag ?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Strange to say, neither of Dr. Mazlan Othman's denials have been unqualified. The first one said: 'I have to deny it.' Having to deny something is not the same as flatly saying that it is untrue. Many persons, agencies and governments have felt it necessary, at times to deny things that later turned out to be true. Her second statement ran: 'I am not about to be appointed ambassador to aliens'. Thus it seems that such an appointment is not to happen in the very short term, as was claimed. Perhaps the story leaked out too soon and the resultant fuss caused a strategic retreat, and a delay in the appointment. It may be that there was a misunderstanding and the appointment was never intended to occur quickly. Given the slow pace of diplomacy, this would not surprise me. We may not hear from Dr. Othman again, until such time as the services of an extraterrestrial ambassador are needed. Ross

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

I think you're reading and seeing things in her denials that simply aren't there.

You shouldn't take her statements literally word for word. In real life people don't speak like they do in essays; few people use language so accurately.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Ok, I know this has probably been hashed and rehashed, but does this not make anyone's brain..tingle?

Mazlan Othman
M.Othman - [azlan]

So we have Mothman, an alien scare from the 60s and the Narnian creator God?? The one who was not credited with existence amongst the humans until the very end, upon his arrival, where everything gets sorted out?

Pretty funny, really - I don't think they could have made it any more clear for those who are in the know, or have done their homework, shall we say.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:14 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

You may very well be right about that. I was merely throwing out some interesting possibilities. I'm not the first, nor only person to observe that Dr. Othman, in her post as head of the UN Office of Outer Space Affairs is a fairly apt and logical candidate for the supposed appointment. As a diplomat, and an obviously very intelligent person, she might very well be alive to the nuances of language and how to make them serve her purposes, especially in political and psychological contexts. Ross

new topics

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22 >>

join