It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Translations of sumerian tablets online ! Finaly proof that the Anunnaki were aliens ?

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

Maybe one of the reasons via black ops was to control certain old areas of the Anunnaki. When they return they will meet with the US officials instead of the Iraqis. Just food for thought.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Tayesin

Maybe one of the reasons via black ops was to control certain old areas of the Anunnaki. When they return they will meet with the US officials instead of the Iraqis. Just food for thought.

If we are going to put this idea out there, then I have to say....

The most powerful nation on the Globe is now controlling that area. A nation that it would seem has had plenty to do with Visitors and many other things we have seen discussed in these forums.

So it's not a big stretch of imagination to consider that this may be why this war was timed, and what the end goal would be... control/dominance if the contact with our progenitors was to occur. This would be far more important than Oil could ever be.. especially since there are large oil reserves in many other countries including the most powerful nation.

Okay, its out there.. now wait to see who lights the first flame

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
You know, I think it's great that you guys now mentioning this here... I had alway's believed that there was 'more' going on there in Iraq...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 05:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I haven't discounted this as a possibility either.
Even after scholars urge these antiquities be protected
Iraq's museum and archaeological treasure was one of the first things raided.
It was as if everyone stood back and let it be done.

April 11, 2003: Rumsfeld on Looting, Vandalism: ‘Stuff Happens’

www.historycommons.org... st_invasion_looting

The Baghdad Museum is evacuated and locked by its curators, who anticipate Baghdad being overrun by American troops within the next few hours. The last three on the grounds are the director, Dr. Jaber Khalil; the director of the State Board of Antiquities, Donny George; and the curator in charge of the museum’s collections, Dr. Nawala al-Mutawalli. They are forced to flee the grounds because Iraqi militiamen have sought cover around the museum, and they fear a firefight. The entire area is under US control by April 9; by April 10, the Army has left the area without posting guards. George pleads for the Army to return to prevent looting, but is ignored. Much of the looting that ravages the museum’s collection takes place on April 12 (see April 13, 2003). The international outcry against the looting is so fierce that the Army will begin posting guards on April 16.

Revealed: the real story behind the great Iraq Museum thefts
How the US army's Indiana Jones went after Baghdad's raiders of the antiquities
By David Randall www.independent.co.uk...

The story of what really happened inside the Iraq Museum when thousands of valuable antiquities were stolen in the immediate aftermath of the 2003 US invasion has been revealed in a new book. Written by the chief investigator, it says there were three separate thefts, at least one of which was an inside job, another the work of professionals, and a third where fleeing Iraq military had left open a door which let in the looters. At least 13,864 objects were stolen, making it the biggest museum theft in history. But the book reveals that, with an estimated 500,000 objects in the museum and thieves having the run of the place for 36 hours, the wonder is the loss was not far closer to the original, inaccurate, reports of 170,000 items. And the efforts of Iraqi, US and Italian officials, plus police and customs worldwide, have so far led to the recovery of 5,400 items, nearly 700 from inside the US and Britain.

oi.uchicago.edu...

edit on 4-10-2010 by rusethorcain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Thank you for the links.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by rusethorcain

Yes, thank you ruse, very much appreciated.

And look no flaming over the idea as yet... miracles!!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 02:26 AM
link   
they stole the eridu statue. that one is a hot potato.
it's circa 4000 BC, is the only statue revealed to have come from eridu (enki's city) stolen.

the description is (paraphrased), a lizard-shaped head (this thing looks like a cross between a grey, a reptilian, an amphibian and an egyptian pharaoh!) with upper torso/shoulders decorated with knobby things (that i believe are supposed to approximate scales). it has huge eyes, decidedly slanted, and a large, elongated cranium. it's pure scifi from 4000 BC! i think it's enki.

check him out
front
oi.uchicago.edu...
side
oi.uchicago.edu...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by wmd_2008
reply to post by css1981

Here is one for you

Once upon a time there were three bears papa etc etc
Now does that mean 3 talking bears lived in a house and made porridge. NO!

So just because some old tablets have been translated doesn't mean its a true story.

Sorry!

Yeah. Papa, mama and baby bears. It can also mean 2 world superpowers and a rising one.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   
Who the hell knows

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Wow, great find. Thank you for the links on this one.

If this is not proof...

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
if Sitchin is wrong how come Robert Morning Sky's Terra Papers are so similar in context to Sitchin's translations?They have nothing in common yet what they tell us is the same.

Please read The Terra Papers and Sitchin books and you'll notice our history books are wrong.
edit on 5-10-2010 by Picollo30 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

You are correct; our history books are a joke.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by css1981

he even has a fang sticking out of his mouth and six fingers on his hands.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:31 AM
link   
from abydos egypt

more ETs than you can shake a stick at (note some of them have no feet! and some have tails)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/6e77301ac273a7c4.jpg[/atsimg]

this is underwater! ( note what's in the background too )
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/files/aee027514bb01531.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragnet53
reply to post by Tayesin

They being ENKI OR ENLIL DECENDENTS because who we encounter first matters. These are two different thinking brothers. As far as who they will meet they already know totally whats up from afar its not hard to see. Enki is said to have assisted Noah in the ark design Enlil is said to of instigated the GREAT FLOOD. So again it depends on whos descendents we encounter.
edit on 10/5/10 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
@undo is that a pyramid underwater represented in the second pic?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Picollo30

i think so! freaked me out when i saw it. i mean, it's bad enough they are depicting an underwater scene with what looks like mermen, but also a building shaped like a pyramid or ziggurat. i don't recall any egyptian stories of underwater pyramids. do you?

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

I think lake baikal has some.
2nd

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

woo, let me look that up. thanks for the info.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

No doubt research puttin russian pres. goes into lake for personal observation. I think some lights were seen going into lake and Puttin wanted to take a look. I remember reading he seen pyramid down there. Goodluck.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join