It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

~~~Alert~~~FBI Fear Mongering~~~Alert~~~

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

YOU are using fear mongering tactics, so, what's the difference between the Dems, Repubs, and the "Constitutionalists"?

This thread is just trying to goad people into being afraid, and you are a proponent of the Constitution, so what is the difference endisnighe?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Fine funny guy, typical responses for a failed argument.

Whatever.

Look at the pretty buttons.
What does this button do?
Please don't push the button, you do not know what it does.
Do you have any idea what youuuu have done?

Go ahead, push the D or R button because you are a party loyalist.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Very simple fear mongering has prove to be a very useful tool before elections, any kind of elections, it works for the GOP back during the Bush era and now is been brought again for the present administration..

The FBI didn't have any reasons to release a simulation of the bombing, neither play with the results of what "ifs or nots".

Typical fear mongering for the masses, plain and simple, political pre empty propaganda.

edit on 30-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
Like I said before, the FBI often re creates bombs in order to further investigations. They have re created a lot of bombs before to understand exactly what was used, and to prove undeniably what kind of chemicals were in the bomb.

Then can you explain to me how the FBI was even able to make an explosion from what was used considering the correct fertilizer was NOT used by the bomber and thus what was used in no way, shape, or form could have ever resulted in an explosion?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by marg6043

I agree it is fear-mongering, but I don't understand how you are connecting it to the Republicans. The Republicans have no pull over the FBI? Maybe, just maybe I could see the case where FBI, CIA, NSA think they can get more funding and support from the Republicans, so they do this to influence the elections, but that is not what you said. You said the Republicans were behind this.

Right now the Republicans are surfing the coattails of the Tea Party. They are going to be the primary benefactor of the TPM even though that is not our intention, and we don't support a lot of the Republicans.

The Republicans are not organized or proactive enough to coordinate with the FBI right now. They are too busy lambasting Obama and patting each other on the back for latching onto the Tea Party.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   

I am sorry but I can not quite grasp where in my two post I said that this is republicans fault, perhaps my link to how the Bush administration used fear mongering propaganda to win the 2004 elections is what is making the confusion here, I'm only pointing out that the Obama presidency is now using fear mongering to win elections, like Bush did.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Fear mongering and 9/11 won Bush his re election, taking into consideration that congress will be lost to Democrats in November and the presidency to Obama next elections the present administration is doing everything to find a way to cash out on fear mongering, after all it did an excellent job for bush.

The sad part is that, many Americans will fall for it as usual.

OK. I re-read and I apologize.

I read the 9/11 and Bush stuff, and the Congress being lost to the Democrats, and the presidency lost, and how it did an excellent job for Bush, and I totally missed the part that said "the present administration."

Sorry.

That makes it even crazier though, because the Republicans are all over Obama on how he is weak and not protecting the nation. He can't gain any ground in that arena, he needs to keep focusing on the Healthcare and Economy, and keep manipulating statistics and press to pretend he has done some good in those areas, and forget about trying to win over people on his foreign apology, i mean policy.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

And that is my point also, the failed promises and the way the public is reacting to mid term elections is now giving away a new strategy, fear mongering and reaching to Latinos in the nation, now the later is already another thread about that issue.

Just remember that mid term elections are approaching and that everything happening around we have to take it on a political angle.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
what happens to a rabid beast when pushed in to a corner? it bites and this is going to be a big bite, why else would they do this? 10+ min of video, no other i have seen goes this long, looks to me that they a looking for what went right, than wrong, if i was going to "stage" a bombing that is what i would do, see the effects first then go for the big one, how else to stay in office? do something to make the laws of the land go by by. does the word martial law mean any thing? time will tell.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SpectreDC

Sorry no I can't explain how they made it work. I am not an explosives expert. I know why they do it, not how they do it.

But people like endisnighe here take that sort of thing and try and twist it to fit their fear mongering narrative. What is sad is, blatant fear mongering threads like this garner a lot of flags and stars when they aren't based at all in reality but some pathetic attempt at scaring the ATS population.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tribewilder

it is insane the media in this country is broken for sure
but just for the record ,I'll speak for myself here we are not all Homer Simpson (I actually don't know anyone who is) and I don't buy all this fear mongering

I did in the aftermath of 911 but I got over it and I'm so not buying any trumped up danger du jour scenarios ,to which the answer is always give us more money for less and give up more freedoms too while your at it BS

I'm not buying any evil Aliens are coming to kill us stories, told us to by evil Earthlings who are trying to kill us .

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

Fear mongering and 9/11 won Bush his re election, taking into consideration that congress will be lost to Democrats in November and the presidency to Obama next elections the present administration is doing everything to find a way to cash out on fear mongering, after all it did an excellent job for bush.

The sad part is that, many Americans will fall for it as usual.

Maybe so, but I don't think this type of fear mongering is what motivates lefties to be fearful, hence I don't think the outcome will be what you suspect.

IDK, the whole thing sounds lame OP, if the goal is fear, we need some turbans

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Janky Red

There is nothing to fear.

The government is here to help.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Janky Red, as you can plainly see from endisnighe here's fear mongering, his representatives would be far superior at scaring the living hell out of you. If you want to have a government that can scare you better then Wes Craven, vote for people endisnighe here recommends.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
reply to post by whatukno

Mirror mirror on the wall.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:13 AM
link   
Govt itself is not corrupt. It's those pulling the strings and those not seen who are those traditionally and usually driving and steering the progpanadic matrix campaign in conjunction with the MSM and the rest of the entertainment media.

Obama was saying what he was ordered to say and nothing more. You think everytime he's on tv and speaks publiclly they've got someone he knows and dearly cares for in some room with a gun to thier head but truth is always stranger then fiction in that regards whereas the unfortunate soul with the gun to thier head usually is family. Someone who is not related to you enables you to feel nothing for someone that you've gotta "throw under the bus". Be willing to sacrifice. When it comes to your family this is an instant no brainer as given a choice between preserving the life of someone you know and that of a family, like a cousin, sibling, parent you will do what it takes in order to keep them alive. In the sad reality of things that is the real reason why we are in this mess. They've got our backs to the wall, control of media, Govt, money and can literately do whatever they wanted and no one can touch them.

This is the reality on what really happens, not the little fairy tale the MSM tries to sucker us into everyday with delusions of grandieur. Hence why that's the "Fishbowl Lifetyle". Every aspect needs to be perfect as The First Family and is so ordered to serve as the direct representatives to the People Of The United States Of America to not only the world but to the universe as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by whatukno
This thread is just trying to goad people into being afraid, and you are a proponent of the Constitution, so what is the difference endisnighe?

twice even, and still it went unnoticed, and not replied to.
brilliant whatukno. absolutely brilliant

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

What do you want me to respond to, a pivot maneuver?
The component of the debate is not me. Or is it?
Fallacious argument and obfuscation is not the way to win a debate, it is the way to avoid it.

sf 1 wuk/ET 0

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by endisnighe

Originally posted by saltheart endisnighe

What do you want me to respond to, a pivot maneuver?

Not a pivot maneuver, more like responding to a response to a Serpentine Maneuver.

The component of the debate is not me. Or is it?

In poker one can not play the cards held in the other players' hand, one plays the player, player.

Fallacious argument and obfuscation is not the way to win a debate, it is the way to avoid it.

Fallacious seems to suggest a false statement was made, in an effort to avoid a dialogue, where as, in contrast I believe shedding skin in order to avoid being known as a deliberate act of obfuscation

sf 1 wuk/ET 0

Sure, if you are indeed the scorekeeper ....

edit on 1-10-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Esoteric Teacher

Well like someone said, it is not the votes that matter, it is who counts them.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join