It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Israeli FM triggers Palestinian walkout

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Speaking at the United Nations General Assembly in New York on Tuesday, Avigdor Lieberman said "a long-term intermediate agreement…could take a few decades," Israeli website Ynetnews reported.

presstv.com...

I kinda said this was all BS to buy time until something bigger is orchestrated to bury the failure of this negotiation.

Do you think another invasion will bury the failure of another BS negotiation, where Palestinians are given hope, the shred the hope onces again.

Here is a new revelation:

The Mavi Marmara ship was assaulted by Israeli navy commandos in international waters in May. The incident left nine Turkish activists dead and several others injured.

presstv.com...

Now Israel has to bury two incidents, or maybe the US media will do it for them..

A conflict will come soon, I'm not a fear monger, but I mean common, how are they gonna bury this one? I will wait and see

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Damn I thought that was a new FM radio station based on that title. Hot damn it .

I thought maybe it would be some cool new jewish music

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
babies to walk out.

they don't like what they say? what is palistine paying them for?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
Just like the US representatives were 'babies' for walking out on the Iranian speech...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by fooks

What are Palestinians paying them for? Are you kidding me, they don't have to pay anything, it is their land.. We all know Israel doesn't want peace, Hamas knew it, Iran knew it, I knew it, you are just still watching FOX news so run a long

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

A two-state solution is simply unnacceptable. It's either a one-state solution or nothing, but obviously neither will happen now. No one likes Avigdor Liebermann, he has been called a Fascist by the Brazilian government and has been attacked on more than one occasion, he's the Dick Cheney of Israel.

I agree with you oozyism, Israel doesn't have the right to be there, but it's too late now. We just have to figure this out before more Palestinian blood is shed.

Everyone cries about people who deny the Holocaust under the Nazi regime but what about the Holocaust that has occured for 40 years under the Zionist regime?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

I agree with you, that it is too late, that European Jews have been there for more than one generation, the problem is, that we can't have a one state solution with Zionist regime running the government, they clear have an agenda, and that agenda is clearly not peace.

I want to know why is a two state solution not possible?

I believe it is, but I also believe that unless there is balance between the two sides, there will never be a Palestinian state. Hence the Zionist government doesn't want a Palestinian state, because they want the whole land of ancient Israel, that being said, unless Palestinians are armed to the tooth to defend themselves, and to have the ability to call for their own nation unilaterally, it won't be possible.

Palestinians can't defend themselves.

Iran is the only hope, and I'm hoping they don't destroy Iran soon with nukes, because any other way is not possible, they even failed in economic and cyber warfair

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

Palestinians should have full access of all land ranging from the Dead Sea to the Mediterranean, no exceptions.

There needs to be official Seperation of Church and State. Palestine, Gaza and Israel can all have their own states but it should all operate as one single entity and no nation shall bar anothers citizens from entering, working or becoming residents.

They should be working on something like Bosnia - Herzegovina, a Confederation.

A confederation is an association of sovereign member states, that by treaty have delegated certain of their competences (or powers) to common institutions, in order to coordinate their policies in a number of areas, without constituting a new state on top of the member states. Under international law a confederation respects the sovereignty of its members and its constituting treaty can only be changed by unanimous agreement.

A confederation in modern political terms is a permanent union of sovereign states for common action in relation to other states. Usually created by treaty but often later adopting a common constitution, confederations tend to be established for dealing with critical issues such as defense, foreign affairs or a common currency, with the central government being required to provide support for all members.

edit on 9/29/2010 by Misoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   
That Liberman is an asshole.. It's people like him that give this country a bad name, and it's politicians like him that ruin our chance for peace.

Immediately after his speech they released a statement that says that his words do not represent the opinions of Netanyahu

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by jambatrumpet
Just like the US representatives were 'babies' for walking out on the Iranian speech...

that was my point.

yes but it seems ok for the palestinians?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

i watch it all the time and only know about this from here.

it just didn't make the grade, i guess.

besides, what else is new about the palistinians walking out of talks with israel??

top topics

join