It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Everything is OK: Dancing Obama spreading 9/11 Truth

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
This really cheered me up so I thought I'd share, apologies if it's not quite in the right thread.

If anyone hasn't heard of the Love Police I highly recommend checking out their other vids as they put smilies in the scaries

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
That was pretty good my man made me laugh,Now if people werent afraid to post because of the overwhelming number of whiners on this site I'm sure there would be tons of funny comments. Dont make jokes the overgrown babies will cry.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
The only thing good in that video was the girl at the very end walking by...huba huba

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by FrancoUn-American

Now if people werent afraid to post because of the overwhelming number of whiners on this site

These people wouldn't happen to be mostly American would they ?

I don't ordinarily get involved in the 911 discussion, I was under the impression that the majority were in agreement that at in the very least there was a cover up.

Perhaps it's because I'm in the UK and we may be able to see through the big lie that much quicker when it's presented to us ?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
This is Truly the Truth Movement's best evidence yet.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I wish the guy could dance. That would have made it worth watching.

But what does this have to do with 9/11 or 9/11 Truth? Did you just put that in the title so you could post it here?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

But what does this have to do with 9/11 or 9/11 Truth? Did you just put that in the title so you could post it here?

Actually, I didn't , that is the title of the video and I think its' relationship to the truth movement is pretty obvious., if you don't like it. cool.

I really don't understand why some people get so worked up about this 911 thing do you ? I just don't get it why some people seem to display immediate anger or hostility toward anyone that questions the official story of 911.

It's kind of similar to the resentment I get from most relgionists when I question their beliefs, an immediate knee jerk resentment .

Perhaps a full and thorough public that includes the public would resolve the matter, so people can stop being scared of thinking, don't you think ?

top topics

join