It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv'e had it, how about you?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

Truly free speech ceased to exist the moment the Internet came into popular existence. Sure, one is free to say whatever they want, but there is nothing to say that they won't be put on some sort of watch-list. If you are on watch list, that is not free speech. At least not in the strict sense.

Granted, the average citizen expressing their dissatisfaction with the Government is a dime a dozen. The Government knows this, and when coupled with the depth of their privacy invasion, they don't even really consider the viewpoint of the OP to be a threat, let alone watch-list worthy.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

reply to post by IAMIAM

How exactly will these alleged separate groups organize to rise up on the same day (to achieve the greatest effect), without the use of instant (read: "secure") communication?

Messengers that travel between groups? How many separate groups are there? Do you have any idea how logistically infeasible that is?

I still think all of this talk of uprising and revolution is a pipe dream, shared by pseudo-revolutionaries who refuse the accept the fact the World can no longer foster dissent on a large, organized, synchronized scale.

edit on 28-9-2010 by inivux because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

In a word? Internet. All it takes is will. The people are not upset enough yet. Either change will come or they will be.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

In a word? Internet. All it takes is will. The people are not upset enough yet. Either change will come or they will be.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Based of everything I have already said, the Internet is the absolute last place these groups would go to organize. Unless of course they wanted to fail.

I honestly thought that was implied.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

reply to post by IAMIAM

How exactly will these alleged separate groups organize to rise up on the same day (to achieve the greatest effect), without the use of instant (read: "secure") communication?

Messengers that travel between groups? How many separate groups are there? Do you have any idea how logistically infeasible that is?

I still think all of this talk of uprising and revolution is a pipe dream, shared by pseudo-revolutionaries who refuse the accept the fact the World can no longer foster dissent on a large, organized, synchronized scale.

The flood that follows a blown out dam, starts as a trickle in the cracks. Everyday, people are starting their own personal revolution. I started mine some time ago in accordance with the link at the bottom of my posts. I am not alone. This revolution will be different than the traditional revolutions. It will be slow to start, be more personal, and hopefully less bloody. It is happening as we speak. If your not in it, maybe that's why you don't see it.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Why would it fail using the internet?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

This was all explained in my first post in this thread. The Internet itself is the problem, as discussed before and below.

Sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone feels this way on some level or another, and have for quite some time. You are really no different than the thousands before you.

Sorry to bust your bubble again, but whether or not you know it, and whether or not you will ever admit it, there will never be an uprising. The World doesn't work like that anymore. Those who feel as you do (and probably you yourself) have already been too pacified by the Government, despite all the guns you (not necessarily you personally) have.

You can try to do something on your own, but you will end up looking like the Oklahoma City bomber to the eyes of the Public.

Nobody will join you in your implied cause, not because they don't want to, but because they know it is futile to do so. The Government has already invaded our privacy to the point where organizing an uprising on a large scale would be virtually impossible, and probably shut down before it could come to fruition. You and your co-conspirators would then be labeled domestic terrorists, and would be tried on counts of treason.

This is not a parody. I am not playing the Devi's Advocate. I am not a Government disinformation agent.

I am an intelligent 25 year old white American male, who calls things as I see them.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

What I see are people collectively and individually failing or refusing to understand just how far the Government has already invaded our privacy, and thinking they would be successful in their aims to revolt.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

reply to post by IAMIAM

What I see are people collectively and individually failing or refusing to understand just how far the Government has already invaded our privacy, and thinking they would be successful in their aims to revolt.

Perhaps we have a difference of understanding of how one can effectively revolt. Personally, my revolution was simple. I gave the Government back everything it bestowed on me, and now live outside it. It isn't easy, but it is possible. Privacy, they do not even know I exist. I do not fear posting on the internet. If they wish to track me, they will only locate various neighborhoods which I post from using open routers.

Am I a threat to them? Only if more people choose to make the same choices I have. I am not a leader of a group. I am my own man, and I encourage all to find their own way.

Declaring ones own independence, is what worked for me, because I know how to survive independently.

There are groups forming for just this purpose. I assist where I can.

Judge not, love all, be at peace

With Love,

Your Brother

edit on 28-9-2010 by IAMIAM because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
i know what i'm smoking and it still aint strawberry fields..
john was assassinated for even singing about revoultion.
so get for real about the power going to the people-right on-
people will be pushed until they snap back..i see it all the time.
joe short in austin- flew his plane into the irs building..
workplace violence- military suicides way up..
the sound of psyches being broken down and ground into nothing.
snap crackle- and the pop of gunfire.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Hey, could someone educate me on how to create a new topic around here? I'm onto something big, with potential implications for 9/11.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 02:00 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Fuel to the fire imo. Let them try to shut it down. The more they do this the more people will resist. But it needs to start first.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarf

Originally posted by Snarf
reply to post by Helious

Every generation has it's "end of world predictions" of sorts...this one is no different.

I, for one, don't believe that our political leaders have the intellectual fortitude to pull off such a dastardly plot..and having said that, ill make a prediction of my own:

All the "skeptics" that visit this forum will now respond and say "TPTB control everything"

to which i most diligently respond "Shut up already, get some proof or just shut up"

The proof's all around you. You cannot see what you don't want to see. Nothing we can say will change your mind. Just remember us when your gilded cage becomes a nightmare one.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

It is very scary to think about but I feel you may be right. I have searched my soul to ask myself if we would fight or wouldn't fight and I just don't know if we are capable or if a large enough number of people would take up the cause together.

At the end of the day, I think they would but hey, what do I know.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Passionate post which I agree with 100%. We are becoming slaves without knowing it. Time to vote out the scumbags and vote in people that will uphold the constitution.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Just want to say I was on a different forum today and people are DUMB. People today will not revolt because it will not fit into their comfort zones. Many people do not even understand what is going on with us losing our freedoms and accept what the government tells them.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

I agree with much of what you say, but not all. For example, I'm just not sure that I agree with you that EU is worse off. It is still illegal for an EU government to kill its citizens without a proper trial taking place, and in any case there is not the death penalty in most of Europe. In most European countries that I am aware of, the police still need a proper warrant to search your premises, farmers can sell their produce, even organic - and pepople stil have the right to grow vegetables in their gardens!

The UK has been criticised by Israel of being anti-semitic - which IMO is a badge of honour for them. And the Pope has bewailed its 'secularism' - badge of honour no 2 - and he was met with a 10'000 strong protest against paedophilia in the catholic church.

The Europeans are fighting hard against fluroide in the water, mandatory flu jabs, vaccination of children, aspartame and chemtrails and many other serious issues - all of which are unwanted gifts from the US think tanks.

There is an investigation into the Iraq war going on in UK, and Blair is not coming out too well. IMO it is not impossible that he will be indicted for war crimes at some point.

EU citizens are alrealdy in the streets protesting against the financial abominations and the Nazi EU.

So - although EU is going down the toilet, I'm not sure that I would agree with you that it is further down the latrine than the US, not that such a comparison is important, really. We the people are all in the same boat (latrine?).

What I do believe is that the US media will not let their citizens know of the action which is taking place in EU countries, and the news is suppressed to some extent within the EU. Lest more of us wake up, you know.

edit on 30-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by IAMIAM
reply to post by p51mustang

Worry not my friend, as you said, freedom is on the march.

If it may give you some hope, or maybe some direction on what you can do, check out the link at the bottom of my posts.

IamIam, this is not a hostile question, but it is a real one. How are people to have faith in something like this? There is nothing to rely on other than words and promises. I see absolutely no evidence of this in my daily reality.

More importantly, how do I and others know that you are not also part of a government propaganda machine, a satanist, tricking people into trusting something which will be created by the governments/fake extra-terrestrials,or even real ones working with the satanists - who will make all sorts of promises, even take actions which make them look legitimate, to ultimately enslave everyone completely.

How do I know that this isn't just one more tactic to lull the people into a false sense of safety, so that they don't take action against these monsters?

Why do you and others like you never give specifics, name names, give dates, expose verifiable truths about the monsters?

I mean, if I was in the position of having the kind of 'second sight' and the powers which your alien groups claim to have, I would expose these monsters' lies to help the people, I would leak warnings about events I knew were going to happen.

Please don't say it's because you can't interfere. Your posts and the so-called 'channellings' are already interference. If I had the powers you all are supposed to have, given the censorship of the media, I would leak all the information needed for the people to protect themselves, for example, I would leak or somehow expose enough information for the media to be exposed for what it is. That way, people would get the truth that they need to start to take action. I would not encourage them to passively wait to be rescued.

You see, in the midst of all the lies and deception I only really have my intuition to guide me, and much as I like the words you are speaking something just isn't sitting comfortably with me.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:41 PM
link   
p51Mustang???

Second line.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join