It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iv'e had it, how about you?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:43 AM
link   
In another life I guess I was a Republican, I seemed to agree with most of the ideals and goals and the overall thought that this party would maintain and protect the Constitution of the United States of America.

I was and am actively wrong, the GOP is no different from the government that is currently in power. They are passing federal internet wiretapping laws right before our eyes without anyone even knowing the bill is up for debate let along passage in congress.

These laws are becoming almost covert, you can break laws now without even knowing it because you as an American citizen are not important enough to vote on the law nor even know its aim or conception until you break it.

Silly American....... Comrade. You shouldn't question authority, it is what keeps you safe. How would you as an American dare to question the powers that govern this free state when they and they alone keep you safe from not only the foreign powers that seek to crush us under heal but also the obvious threats from within.

It is obvious that the safeguarding of 1-3 thousand peoples lives is worth us giving up our civil liberties, our rights, our freedom of speech and our ability to think for ourselves. We need a government who takes care of us. We couldn't manage without them. We need all of our daily lives divided into tiny laws so we know what is right and wrong.

The revolution is coming in this country, Americans wont end up like the Euros if they can pull there heads out of there asses in time, at least that is my hope. England, France, Germany, they are all part of the new world order and America is lagging behind because we have alot of guns. If not for that we would already be under lock and key just like the Brits......... Ask them.

Jesus H Christ. Our backs r against the wall here. There is no room to wiggle, there is not room for talk, there is no room to order another #ing Mcdonalds chesseburger.

The answer to internet "wire tapping" is NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Enough with the government involvement with the internet, enough with them being able to tap anything at any time for any reason. THIS IS AMERICA, we have fought and died to stop THIS very thing from happening.

This is not what our fathers, grand fathers and founders fought for and died for. They died for an ideal, for hope, for a republic that is now dead and is dead because our population is to lazy, fat and indifferent to fight for. This country, my home makes me sick.

I honestly can't belive it has come to this...................................

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   
There is nothing more sacred than privacy in America.

I always thought you had to be convicted of a crime & sent to a penitentiary to have your privacy taken away.

I guess that's why Alex J. has a website called prison planet.

Why is it that evil forces looking for power & control always do this sort of crap throughout history, then we have to rise up and wipe their seed from the planet all over again?

edit on 28-9-2010 by verylowfrequency because: SP

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

It is because this world is turning into a latrine. Some people want information stopped leaking on the internet. The internet has become way to powerful of a tool for a normal guy to have. They couldn't suppress the internet until now. This world is turning into a living hell it seems.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Every generation has it's "end of world predictions" of sorts...this one is no different.

I, for one, don't believe that our political leaders have the intellectual fortitude to pull off such a dastardly plot..and having said that, ill make a prediction of my own:

All the "skeptics" that visit this forum will now respond and say "TPTB control everything"

to which i most diligently respond "Shut up already, get some proof or just shut up"

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Hey, I have a thread going on the Obama Admin calling for the internet surveillance society and the SAME folks that were going after Bush for the Patriot Act are now defending their messiah.

Yes, the Repugs and the Demoncrats are all about the elimination of our privacy and a total lockdown on our Liberty. You have folks here on THIS site saying their is no problems if you have nothing to hide.

I hope all of you reading understand this has NOTHING to do with protecting you, it has everything to do with controlling you.

I am just so miffed about the ignorance and idiocy shown by these members here.

About to blow my lid.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious,

I'm sure anyone who is finally awakened to what is going on and to where it is leading and the absolute coming of the disasterous results of letting the wrong ones taking everything down the wrong road again. America is doomed to say the least, She'll never return again to her once great strength but grow weaker and weaker and people are being brought down to the level of slaves. The rich and the poor and destitute is the only two classes, just as it is in all 3-r/d world countries.

The destroyers is the ones who are leading things (the ones we were goaded into electing and in some cases didn't ) and the people thought they were for us and never where just as right now the governent won't even protect it's own citizens but the illegals are given every advantage that have no right. These rascals want this country taken over by them and in a lot more other ways.

The American people are fed nothing but lies and most are gullible to believe the crap. We are in the third peril of G. Washingtons vision and the rest of it will come to pass, for sure.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Helious,

I'm sure anyone who is finally awakened to what is going on and to where it is leading and the absolute coming of the disasterous results of letting the wrong ones taking everything down the wrong road again. America is doomed to say the least, She'll never return again to her once great strength but grow weaker and weaker and people are being brought down to the level of slaves. The rich and the poor and destitute is the only two classes, just as it is in all 3-r/d world countries.

The destroyers is the ones who are leading things (the ones we were goaded into electing and in some cases didn't ) and the people thought they were for us and never where just as right now the governent won't even protect it's own citizens but the illegals are given every advantage that have no right. These rascals want this country taken over by them and in a lot more other ways.

The American people are fed nothing but lies and most are gullible to believe the crap. We are in the third peril of G. Washingtons vision and the rest of it will come to pass, for sure.

Truthiron

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Helious

Welcome to the club.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:14 PM
link   
I too , have had it up to here.
at birth i was issued an SS number .
i've worked fourty years doing their dirty work
with the promise if i got disabled i would get back the money i paid in.
now at 56 , i am crippled up , had to sell my home, truck,
i live a very sparse sort of life , in pain , with no hope.
for two years ive had a lawyer trying to get any help...
in the old days the SS number was tattooed on your forearm
and you worked till death in a camp-
now the guard towers are orbiting overhead.
you may move about in this prison planet..
go have some fun with your family even.
but never forget you are a slave. or they will remind you.
thats what the g20 psy-ops riot show is all about.
intimidate- give them a taste of the baton..
every country must fall in line.
DER HOMELAND UBER ALLES!
the army of one- sacrifice for god and country!
freedom isnt free..you must be willing to die to keep the war machine well oiled .
in 1942 the nazis tried to secure the caspian basin- same as now.
On and on and onward to victory.."full spectrum domination"
the subjugation of the world is privatized- turned over to drone operators.
teams of SS assassins..the media under control..
.-communications and transactions monitored.
.the food and water supplies controlled.
the citizens become civilians..dump corexit on them -
dispose of the rabble. off to camp halliburton./ BP
kill anyone anywhere that dares defy the new world order!
send in the private CIA army and Xe contract hit men..
zip some drones up and have any war you want.
profits are way up- big contracts coming in..
you got the picture yet? the business of the usa is war.
they raise warped kids that are proficient x-box 360 killers.
they have over 1000 bases around the globe.
we are almost all are on cocktails of psychotropic drugs
steroids, monster drinks,meth,coke, numbital..
television programmed, conditioned to hate..
a mob mentality at the drop of a fox news story.
this is your brain on america..
i was able to stockpile some rice and beans with a few food stamps.
wish i had more ammo..it certainly isnt "my country tis off thee" anymore..
if you're falling for that line you need to look around at the misery
on the nazi prison planet.
. i've heard jones- gerald celente -jesse ventura-
louis farakan- bill cooper- i'm on the Iran Defense .com forum.
this is all psychotic - driven by greed and lust for power.
its diabolical as well- as in of the devil..
i have no solution-how can you fight such a web of
torture destruction injustice cruelty- with no regard for life.
we are all expendable cannon fodder.
bio metrically scanned free range organ donors.
in the land of the fee.....and the home of the slave..
FREEDOM IS ON THE MARCH!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
A society is leaning towards failure when the average citizen is forced to either fear or mistrust his or her own government. Mass hysteria and paranoia indicates we're reaching a breaking point. Sadly, this is becoming our American reality. I'm not going to blame Obama solely, but he has to untie the noose before we can use the rope to climb higher.

Personally, in my every day life, I fear the government more than I do terrorism. Likewise, the government is more capable of damaging my way of life than any computer pirate ever would be capable of.

The internet is essentially the last beacon of freedom left in the world. I honestly don't think Americans are going to sit back and let anybody or anything trample on that freedom. It'd be like taking the crack away from Tyrone Biggums.

edit on 28-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by p51mustang

Worry not my friend, as you said, freedom is on the march.

If it may give you some hope, or maybe some direction on what you can do, check out the link at the bottom of my posts.

You may also find this one enjoyable:

awakeningasone.com...

Evil can only rule for so long.

Judge not, Love all, be at peace.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Sorry to burst your bubble, but everyone feels this way on some level or another, and have for quite some time. You are really no different than the thousands before you.

Sorry to bust your bubble again, but whether or not you know it, and whether or not you will ever admit it, there will never be an uprising. The World doesn't work like that anymore. Those who feel as you do (and probably you yourself) have already been too pacified by the Government, despite all the guns you (not necessarily you personally) have.

You can try to do something on your own, but you will end up looking like the Oklahoma City bomber to the eyes of the Public.

Nobody will join you in your implied cause, not because they don't want to, but because they know it is futile to do so. The Government has already invaded our privacy to the point where organizing an uprising on a large scale would be virtually impossible, and probably shut down before it could come to fruition. You and your co-conspirators would then be labeled domestic terrorists, and would be tried on counts of treason.

This is not a parody. I am not playing the Devi's Advocate. I am not a Government disinformation agent.

I am an intelligent 25 year old white American male, who calls things as I see them.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't know what you are smoking, but it should be part of the "entitlement program". I do not want to sound like I'm making fun of you -- but -- are you for real?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by searching411
reply to post by IAMIAM

I don't know what you are smoking, but it should be part of the "entitlement program". I do not want to sound like I'm making fun of you -- but -- are you for real?

Ok, I'll bite my friend. Care to elaborate? What have you found disagreeable in my post?

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

I wonder if the French felt that way 200 years ago. Or the Russians 100 years ago. You can only push people so far. Newton's 3rd Law states that, "For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction." That's a dim view my friend. As has been shown in the past, there are times that............

Things keep going the way they are with the 2 party system, you just may see it.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by intrepid

JFK said it pretty good, "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."

And with the way that the Dems and the Repubs are locking out the average citizens, from stopping the continuing encroachment of our social and economic rights, revolution is inevitable. IMO.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

That is a fair argument, but like I said, that was then, and this is now. The World has changed. It is a lot more transparent, and a lot smaller than it was before. Organizing something on the scale of Revolutionary France is this impossible for those very reasons.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   

Nobody will join you in your implied cause, not because they don't want to, but because they know it is futile to do so. The Government has already invaded our privacy to the point where organizing an uprising on a large scale would be virtually impossible, and probably shut down before it could come to fruition. You and your co-conspirators would then be labeled domestic terrorists, and would be tried on counts of treason.

You are absolutely right. The scary part is that we've reach a point where even a peaceful protest could be considered an act of domestic terrorism. Hell, some of the posts on ATS could raise a red flag and have the FBI knocking at your door.

I can't help but feel Free Speech slowly drifting away along with a myriad of other rights. Reminds me of the movie Equilibrium. Could just be the weed talking.

eof paranoia

edit on 28-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by inivux

That is a fair argument, but like I said, that was then, and this is now. The World has changed. It is a lot more transparent, and a lot smaller than it was before. Organizing something on the scale of Revolutionary France is this impossible for those very reasons.

My friend, the towering infernos of the wild fires of California, are often started with but a single spark.

Even as we speak here on this forum, people are quietly rallying in homes, bars, and coffee shops. The event is on the horizon. If you do not see it, you may want to get outside for some fresh air.

Revolution is inevitable. There is too much friction. Revolution is thesis, to bring about the NWO anti-thesis. If it is allowed to manifest violently that is.

With Love,

Your Brother

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by inivux

Yes, the world IS much smaller, even more so in the digital age. That makes it even easier now. Organizing is simplistic. The thing is that the PTB haven't pushed the people far enough off of the "apathy couch"....... yet.

Hmm, idea for a thread.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join