It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist role in the Holocaust, Unbelievable!

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Thank-you for taking the time to try and explain this to me....I really don't understand the motivation for WWII....All I think about is life on a personal level....On a family level, that had nothing to do with these political issues...I really take this to heart...But, I am also glad you tried to shead some light on this issue...

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen

This attitude was evident elsewhere, for example when you realise that the commerce of slaves for America was dominated by Jews.

Err.. Care to back this up somehow?

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

The Jews didn't participate in the "New World" slave trade any more than the Chrisitans or any other demographic. Were there some Jewish slave owners or speculators? Sure, but they didn't dominate the market. In fact, Eli Faber (Columbia University, Prof of History) wrote a very good scholarly book on the participation of Jews in the NWST (New World Slave Trade) and his conclusion, to his own surprise, was that the number of Jews involved was relatively low. Ironically, it was the Africans who dominated the slave trade, at least in one way, as more Africans profitted from the trade than any other demographic.

I think some confusion on the subject lies with the fact that many of the merchant ships transporting slaves were owned or vested by Jews and while this may be true, their profits were only indirectly gained, as they would have profitted regardless of the cargo being transported. Cargo was cargo and generally speaking, the rates for transporting slaves wouldn't be that much different from transporting livestock, at least from a ship owner's perspective.

I have come to the conclusion that the only demographic responsible for New World slavery, was the elites. Not Southern elites, but world elites. It wasn't the whites or Jews, rather it was the elites and the elites included men of all races. NWS wasn't confined to black slaves and white owners either, as their were plenty of black slave owners and their were even white slaves, though admittedly the majority of NW slaves were African blacks. However, on a per capita basis, more free blacks owned slaves, than did free whites, according to my own research from the Census Bureau records which were fairly accurate.

--airspoon

edit on 29-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
For research, you can start with Erich Kästner. This affair is pretty complicated, and I doubt we will ever know the whole truth.
It will take more than just Wikipedia, but it's a start.
en.wikipedia.org...

Also, “Jewish Aid and Rescue” during WWII. This is even more complicated issue and needs a lot of resources to fully understand it.
www.ushmm.org...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

I guess there are different views.

See, for example, the book by Rabbi Marc Lee Raphael, 'Jews and Judaism in the United States: A Documentary History (New York: Behrman House, Inc., Pub, 1983), pp. 14, 23-25.

In his work he takes the opposite approach to your source in that he talks of 'heavy involvement'.

Tony Martin, Professor in African Studies at Wellesly College, has researched and spoken extensively on this.
He has written about it in his book: ' The Jewish Onslaught: Despatches from the Wellesley Battlefront.'

Who owned the slaving ships?

For sure they were heavily involved in ownership of the ships.

Name Of Slave Ships And Their Owners:

The 'Abigail-Caracoa' - Aaron Lopez, Moses Levy, Jacob Crown
Isaac Levy and Nathan Simpson

The'Nassau' - Moses Levy

The 'Four Sisters' - Moses Levy

The 'Anne' & The 'Eliza' - Justus Bosch and John Abrams

The 'Prudent Betty' - Henry Cruger and Jacob Phoenix

The 'Hester' - Mordecai and David Gomez

The 'Elizabeth' - Mordecai and David Gomez

The 'Antigua' - Nathan Marston and Abram Lyell

The 'Betsy' - Wm. De Woolf

The 'Polly' - James De Woolf

The 'White Horse' - Jan de Sweevts

The 'Expedition' - John and Jacob Roosevelt

The 'Charlotte' - Moses and Sam Levy and Jacob Franks

The 'Franks' - Moses and Sam Levy

And its also historical fact that the slave markets were usually not held on the Sabbath.

So I guess that leaves us with differing opinions.

edit on 30-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-9-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:11 AM
link   
This subject needs to get more attention

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by airspoon
it is a fact that German U-Boats docked in our harbors and we threw parades for them.

Care to show a valid source for that claim....

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 07:42 AM
link   
IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS
MOD NOTE: Posting work written by others

source:

myweb.tiscali.co.uk...
edit on Fri Jun 15 2012 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2012 @ 05:42 PM
link   
As the blog that was the source for this thread has been removed, the thread is now closed.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join