It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Zionist role in the Holocaust, Unbelievable!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
thejewishtribe.blogspot.com...

"It is a historical fact that in 1941 and again in 1942, the German Gestapo offered all European Jews transit to Spain, if they would relinquish all their property in Germany and Occupied France; on condition that:
a) None of the deportees travel from Spain to Palestine; and b) All the deportees be transported from Spain to the USA or British colonies"

This is the first time I have heard of this and IF true puts a whole new light on the zionist role in the suffering of millions of Jews during WW2. IF this is indeed historical fact the Zionists put political expediency before precious human life. IF true this should be taught in ALL history classes.

edit for spelling

edit on 27-9-2010 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

So just because the European Jews decided NOT to give up all their belongings, their friends, their way of life, and everything they know, it means that this is an indication that they cared more about creating a homeland in Palestine than their own lives?

I think you left out some major elements in the equation, if what you're saying is to make any sense. Isn't it more logical, based on the info you provided, that the Jews resisted the offer because they didn't want to become homeless penniless beggars in a foreign country speaking an unknown language?

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

So instead the Palestinians get to suffer, right? The Palestinians can go homeless and penniless. Yeah, that's makes much more sense because saying that isn't considered anti-semitic.

Furthermore, this proposition was like a deportation deal, just as any other country would do. Before WWI, Germany took in the Jews fleeing from other parts of Europe and Asia and in fact, the Germans treated these Jews better than any other nation. Then, during WWI, the German Jews made a deal with England that would basically make Germany lose the war and go into a depression. The deal was to get American into the war on the side of the allies to defet Germany, after Germany had basically won the war and offered the allies a lucrative peace deal. Instead, the German Jews went behind the backs of the German people and got America to enter the war on England's behalf. America finnaly kicked the snot out of Germany and forced Germany into a peace agreement that basically made the German people suffer, as well as shrunk the German borders.

After the war, this "deal" was made public and the German people saw it as treason. Here, they had welcomed the Jews with open arms and now they were betrayed by them. An anti-Jewish fervor enveloped the nation that ultimately gave rize to the Nazis and then WWII.

You see, the Jews were able to get America into the war easily, as they had just took control over our monetary policy and they were establishing Hollywood land. They had just enough leverage to "influence" the US government into the war. Before then, Germany was America's ally, not England. German U-boats used to dock in our harbors to refuel and we would throw the German sailors parades in our streets. Then, the American Jews working under direction of the German Jews started spitting out propaganda about Germany, just before talking our government into going to war with them.

You know what the deal was with England? The German Jews wanted Palestine from Great Britain. They would talk America into the war to save England from the inevitable defeat, if only Great Britain would allow them to Have Palestine.

This is where the agreement in the OP comes into play.

--airspoon

Note: The Germans didn;t hate the Jews because they were Jewish, rather they saw them as traitors, a people who they took in, then were betrayed by. Germans no longer trusted the Jews and blamed the Jews for the devistating cnsequences of the Treaty of Versailles.

edit on 28-9-2010 by airspoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:21 AM
link   

No, of course not. Any reasonable person would rather go to a concentration camp to face certain death then to become "homeless and penniless".

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Listen, They shouldn't have had to be in the position to have to chose...No matter how you look at it....it was wrong on the Germans part and the Jews where the victims...I cann't understand that degree of hate...When I watch documentary on World War II I think what if that was my family that had to go through that...Op I'd like you to put your self in thier shoes...Whould you want to leave everything behind? Not knowing the future...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
Explanation: The blogs got a nice story going there... very inciteful! But where is the insight? There is none in the link supplied in the threads OP!

Personal Disclosure: Conjecture vs evidence! Got any evidence that may support the arguments made on the blog???

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   

I don't know why they didn't just give the Jews part of Germany to settle and call Israel..
After all, the Jews were already there and it was the Germans that commited the atrocities..

Why then steal land from the Palistinians?

edit on 28-9-2010 by Cmajor because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
reply to post by airspoon

Whoa, my friend - you took what I said COMPLETELY out of context.

I said "based on the info provided" - implying that there is probably more to the story than is being presented.

The scenario portrayed here is thus - Nazis are expelling an ethnic/religious group from Germany/France.

This right here is what I'm focusing on. This act - the unprovoked and completely condemnable act of forcing an entire people out of their homeland - is an atrocity itself.

Zionist elements had been forcing their way into Palestine since the late 1800s, and it was never excusable. I don't appreciate being portrayed as a Zionist sympathizer and I wish you hadn't slandered me as such to make your point. But that's a COMPLETELY different element of the story. They shouldn't have been forced out of Europe to begin with.

That's why even a lot of Jews think that they should move back to Europe, and leave Palestine to the Arabs.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Son of Will because: clarity

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

That's why even a lot of Jews think that they should move back to Europe, and leave Palestine to the Arabs.

Yes, great idea..I'd rather be in Europe than the ME..Pretty barren for the most part..
BTW, For whatever reasons the Jews were not welcome in a few other countries.It's wasn't just Germany..

But genocide wasn't the right answer..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I think that before you start to get all excited by suggesting the Jews were to blame for their own fate you come up with some proper factual and historically accurate sources which demonstrate that the Gestapo were a charitable organisation and made such an offer. If such an offer was made was there the will to carry it out? I suspect it’ll be a “no” on both counts.

In 1940 Jews and others were already being executed and abused and if you do your research you will see that mass killings in Poland (for example) were not uncommon and there was already starvation of Jews in the Warsaw Ghettos. The genesis of the Final Solution to sort out the Jewish problem was rooted in 1941.

Revisionism and a dose of conspiratorial anti-Zionism with the end message that it was nobody’s fault but theirs.

Regards

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by gem_man

No, of course not. Any reasonable person would rather go to a concentration camp to face certain death then to become "homeless and penniless".

That's EXACTLY what is being done to the Palestinians today! The Zionist regime is telling them "Leave all you know, all you own, leave with just the clothes you can carry and your family members, and we won't bother you. Just leave."

And guess what? They ARE NOT leaving, because, why? IT'S THEIR HOME! That may not be "reasonable" to you, but it's a reality of human dignity to most people who have all else threatened.

edit to add - Damn... I hate the Zionist regime as much as the next guy, but I'm not going to be grouped with this anti-semitic BS! The Jews are not evil, they HAVE been oppressed throughout history, that's just the way it is. I don't know why, I don't think they are superior or inferior in any way shape or form, whether spiritually, culturally, or genetically.

All I know is, I just HATE bigotry and the oppression of the underdog. The Jews today are neither oppressed nor the underdog - but they WERE at various points in history.

edit on 28-9-2010 by Son of Will because: to add catharsis... mmmm

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   
reply to post by zbeliever

Absolutely not! However that is not germain to the thread. The point of the thread is the zionist leaders seemed to have their own agenda which never took into consideration the welfare of the jewish people. It seems their primary objective was to populate Pasestine regardless of the suffering of the Jews. Did you miss the part where the Zionist leaders agreed to support the germans in their war effort if they would allow immigration to Palestine?

The Jews were certainly the victims and it seems the Zionist leaders wanted it that way. Remember the quote in the article that a cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews of Europe?

"During the course of the negotiations mentioned above, Chaim Weizman, the first "Jewish statesman" stated:
"The most valuable part of the Jewish nation is already in Palestine, and those Jews living outside Palestine are not too important".
Weizman's cohort, Greenbaum, amplified this statement with the observation:
"One cow in Palestine is worth more than all the Jews in Europe".
edited to include actual quote

edit on 28-9-2010 by gem_man because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   
reply to post by paraphi

You obviously did not read the entire link. It never says the Jews were to blame for their own fate. It points out the historical fact that the Zionist leaders share the blame. Re read the link and I think it will become clear.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:14 AM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

OK, so someone comes to you and says "Give us all your property and we will allow you passage to another country."

Come on!

Would you do that?

Yes, you would do that if you knew they would become murdering lunatics.

But the Jews did not know that.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Just because it says "This is a well known historical fact" doesn't mean it's true.

But I love how you post every little thing you find like this.

Besides, we're 70 years later.. How is this relevant?
It's like a European Jew would go back to Germany and ask for his house back...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Besides, we're 70 years later.. How is this relevant?
It's like a European Jew would go back to Germany and ask for his house back...

Because the results are still being seen today with the freeze on new settlements expiring??
More Palisinians about to be exiled from the homes?

Is that relevant enough?

Besides, its the Jews that have made sure we remember the holocaust 65 years on...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Cmajor

Still, even if this were true, what difference does it make that the Jews were offered to leave just not to Palestine?

Do you really think that the Jews in Germany had the ability to foresee everything that happened in the last 70 years and then decided that this is what they want?

Who could have foreseen any of this 70 years ago?

This is no more than another "OH NOEZ TEH JOOS R EIVIL!!!!!!!1111 tehy no teh fut0r n tehy w4nted all of dis!!!!111 I HAVE PROOFS LOOK SOMEONE WROTE IT IN A BLOG!!!1" thread.

Yup, this proves everything...

Will you quite posting this nonsense, you're making yourself look like a fool, it's getting harder and harder to take you seriously gem_men, I remember you used to be much more balanced in your opinions..

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Whoa, my friend - you took what I said COMPLETELY out of context.

Actually, no I didn't, as nothing in my post was based on what you said. I was simply speaking to the plausibility of this "agreement" mentioned in the link provided. Your opinion on it had no bearing what-so-ever on my post or even my own opinion.

I said "based on the info provided" - implying that there is probably more to the story than is being presented.

There is a lot more to this story, as was provided in the abstract in my first post. Again, what you implied or your opinion had no bearing on my post.

This right here is what I'm focusing on. This act - the unprovoked and completely condemnable act of forcing an entire people out of their homeland - is an atrocity itself.

In order to understand the situation, you need to see it in its proper context. As mentioned in my first post (and I hope everyone does their own research to come to their own conclusions, objectively), the Jews had been oppressed in almost every other country of Europe and Asia and were constantly being forced out of one plave or another. Germany was one such country that welcomed the Jews with open arms. In fact, Germany was more welcoming and treated the Jews better than any other country, They quickly fit in with the population and rose to the upper class of German society, opening shops and business, as well as assimilating into the culture. This is a time just after the the mass evictions from Russia, due to the Russian Tsars and during the Bolshevik Revolution that championed a Jewish leaning brand of communism.

Anyway, it was Zionism that lead a group of German Jews to betray their neighbors and the country that had so graciously welcomed them. It was Zionism that lead these Jews to make a deal with Great Britain to influence America into the war against Germany, a notion that was silly at the time, especially because America was a German ally. However it was Great Britain that controlled Palestine and it was Great Britain that was losing the war to Germany. It was also America who was now under the control of Jewish bankers, due to the Federal Reserve Act of 1913 that put our monetary policy under the control of these elite bankers.

It was also the up and coming Hollywood motion picture industry that was being established during this time period that allowed heavy pro-Zionists to influence popular opinion back here in America. So, the banks could influence government and the motion picture industry could influence the population. Whether this was intentionally or not, I'll refrain from speculation, other than to say that many people believe it was. It was right after this deal was made with Great Britain that Hollywood started demonizing Germany, effectively turning American popular opinion against Germany. This was either done intentionally or it was a huge coincidence.

When this alleged "deal" was made in 1916 with Great Britain, they had all but lost the war and Germany declared victory and was offering a peace deal that would pretty much put things back to the way they were before the war, minus a few caveats for Germany. This would have severely tarnished England's image and influence around the globe as a world power. However, when America entered the war in 1917 against Germany, our former ally, they made quick work of the Germans and kicked the snot out of them. The Germans were defeated and for the longest time after the war, the Germans couldn't understand America's siding with the allies. There were a couple things done by Germany in the war against America, but it wasn't intentional and many people argue that assets were placed in certain areas at certain times for that reason specifically.

You see, just before and during the war, German U-Boats used to dock in our harbors and a parade was even thrown for the German sailors. They were our allies, not Great Britain, per se. Everyone would have thought that if America entered the war, it would have been in Germany's defense, not Great Britain's though nobody thought that America would enter the war. This is why Germans couldn't understand what happened. They had all the more reason to ask "why", due to the harsh peace agreement, the Treaty of Versailles, they were forced into after we beat them. This treaty stipulated that Germany bear the war costs, all of the war costs and it shrunk German borders. It in effect, killed the great German economy and drove the people into a depression. The German people were fighting for scraps of meat in the streets.

Low and behold, not long after the war, it was made public what lead America into the war against her former allies. It was the secret deal between Great Britain and the German Zionists. Now, whether you believe this deal to be a hoax or the "real deal", is irrelevant as it pertains to this post because the Germans believed it to be true. This caused great turmoil with the Germans, as they felt betrayed and blamed the Jews for their current crisis and the loss of a war in 1918 that was already won by Germany in 1916.

Try to picture that same scenario with America and the Japanese during WWII. What if America lost the war to Japan and after the war, information came out that Japanese Americans had made a secret deal to get China into the war and China is who kicked the snot out of us. We would be angry and we would have felt betrayed by the Japanese. There would be a lot of anti-Japanese sentiment here in America. Just look at what's happening with Islam today. We are kind of doing the same thing with Arabs or Islam today, even though the times are much different. Anyway, you could bet your bottom dollar that Americans would have been calling for Japanese deportations, as the popular view would be that the Japanese couldn't be trusted.

In fact, we thought that of the Japanese anyway just before WWII and we rounded them up and put them into camps after declaring war on Japan, just as the Germans did with the Jews (and others). Now, we are constantly bombarded with images of bone skinny Jews after our forces liberated them from their camps. It's important to put this into the proper context. When the war first started out, the Jews had camps that were even nicer than the camps we put the Japanese in. Then, as the Germans were getting beaten back and their food supplies and other resources started dwindling due to captured stock, lost territory and allied bombing raids, the first the suffer from this lack of resources is always the prisoners. If it was us losing the war with dwindling supplies and resources, rest assured that the Japanese would have faired the same way.

This doesn't make it right, it just puts it into the proper context.

Anyway, after the war and the suffrage of the German people due to the treaty they were forced into and the odd circumstances that made them lose a war they had al but won just a year or two earlier, the Germans were scratching their heads, wondering what happened. "How did the tables turn so drastically and so fast?", was the mass the popular notion coursing the pubs, churches and political circles. The answer finally came when the Zionist secret deal was leaked to the public. Again, as any country at the time would have done, there was anti-Jewish sentiment going around and the Nazi political part exploited this anti-Jewish (not anti-semitic) fervor. They embraced it and rode it all the way to their political agenda of complete control and war.

People often ask how the German public could have just watched as the Nazis rounded people up and threw them into camps. Well, the explanation is above. Again, this doesn't make it right, it just makes it so. The Jews were seen as traitors and they were a threat. The Germans didn't want the same thing to happen with the new round of wars and the Nazi party knew they could exploit this bias.

Of course after WWII and the atrocities committed against so many peoples, their was an intended censorship of the context that lead to these atrocities. What the Germans did to the Jews was exploited, while what the Germans did to the many more non-Jews was all but ignored. It was exploited by the Jewish controlled media to further their Zionist agenda. That's why our schools and popular media doesn't teach us about what happened with WWI and America's entrance into that war. It doesn't teach us why the Germans distrusted the Jews and it ignores the fact that the Jewish population was only a tiny percent of those who suffered at the hands of the Nazis. The Jewish plight was exploited and the truth was censored.

For sake of disclosure, I think it pertinent to add that I am from German-Jewish ancestry. Please don't take my word for it, do your own research and remember to stay objective. Don't let personal biases interfere with the data. There has been a consious effort to slant history in a particular way and anyone, to include schoalrs, who try to tell the truth, are quickly labeled anti-semites, even though they may not have a single anti-semitic bone in their bodies. It is not anti-semitic to uncover the truth, as your not saying anything was justified, you are only putting it into it's proper context and learning history as it happened, as opposed to how it has been rewritten. The truth is easily found, you just have to connect the dots yourself, as the pro-Zionist institutions will connect those dots the wrong way for you. In this day in age, we are so used to have others connect the dots for us, it's what allows to be fooled on so many occasions. Research and connect the dots on your own, don't let your biases affect the data, weigh everything objectively and the truth will explain everything, far better than the explanations we are lead to believe.

--airspoon

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Eliad

Look Eliad, What I see here is The zionist leaders literally sacrificing the European Jews for their own political ends. It has nothing to do with balance , it has to do with whats right. THAT was not right. They cared little for the European Jews and seemed to hold them in utter contempt. YOU, as a Jew should be outraged by their actions. But instead you seem to defend them. We are not talking about all Jews, only the Zionist leaders .

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by gem_man

Well during those days the Jews were living in this kind of "Nothing's going to happen to us" attitude.. They were complacent, aloof, they didn't see the writing on the wall, most of them at least, so you can't blame them for sacrificing their people, the final solution only started in 1942..
They may have been stubborn, but they would never sacrifice their own people.

Where did you get this info from? A blog? Do you see how easy it is to incite with false or inaccurate information?

The truth is that the people who wanted to stay in Germany and Europe were not Zionists at all!
The Zionists are Jews that didn't want to live in Europe and came to Israel, so do you see how ridiculous these claims are?
And who at that time even thought about Palestine as the Jews' home? Not the Nazis I can tell you that, why would they care where the Jews go?

So, you see, with a bit of research, and a bit of thought you could've realized this is more than baseless..
But you see Zionism as such a monster that it just makes sense to you..

See what I mean? Balance would be examining the facts before hand, or giving it some thought..
But it's okay, I guess that's what I'm here for, isn't it?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join