It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 18
<< 15  16  17   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Sinter Klaas

Our offspring have become giant freaks?

WTF are you talking about you are the offspring hence you are a giant freak...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
told u so
lookjup my thread

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by iamjesusphish

I'm sorry... I was referring to the giants from the bible they were the offspring from the fallen ones or watchers.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by pirhanna
I just caught the end of it on cnn.com. It was really something. The credibility and gravitas of the press conference was remarkable.

I have never heard such straight forward and completely credible testimony on the subject of ufos. These men were very intelligent, of sound and sure mind and came across as convincing as if your grandfather was telling you about his last trip to Denny's.

One thing that stuck out that I hadn't heard before, though it was just from a questioner, is that the government had been covering up archaeological evidence of nuclear war in ancient times. Anyone know about this? I mean that would be a stunning revelation of it's own accord.

Tons of info all over the net here is one I enjoyed reading up on.
jcolavito.tripod.com...

I've always believed that this is the human race take 3 or 4 do to all the info located all over the earth pertaining to Ancient Nuke Wars.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Procession101

I believe there should be more evidence to this than sand.. something like i dunno.. ruins of high tech cities, transportation systems, cars etc?
Unless you are suggesting that we've wiped the dinosaurs with nukes before settling BSG-style?
In that case I don't see any dinosaurs left to nuke, maybe some fools, but definitely not the dinosaurs..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by the.krio
reply to post by Procession101

I believe there should be more evidence to this than sand.. something like i dunno.. ruins of high tech cities, transportation systems, cars etc?
Unless you are suggesting that we've wiped the dinosaurs with nukes before settling BSG-style?
In that case I don't see any dinosaurs left to nuke, maybe some fools, but definitely not the dinosaurs..

there is that, sites like Puma Puku ,there are many descriptions of what life was like for these cultures
but certain things are good to take note of

a) there have always been primitive societies alongside the advanced ones ,we see this on earth today
b) flying was the main form of transcontinental transportation as was water so roads were useless to them
c) we can't know what else they had but we do know that the Minoans had hot and cold running water bathtubs and toilets and on three story apartments!
anyway from having poked about many crumbling ruins in my childhood past I can testify that we don't leave much after fifty years much less 50,000
d) we all know that Earths former shorelines have been wiped out and that means the civilizations that we are looking for are under water

and JMO any ETs that visited did not 'live' on Earth for extended periods of time they had Space Stations and or Space faring Giant Cities and or mini Planetiods artificial Craft ,that were full of manufacturing capabilities as well their homes and they only shuttled here for short periods of time
that's why very few craft, they left and they flew away in them

or so one can infer from reading ancient accounts

we are I believe overlooking evidence that we have had all along ,and as many threads on ATS can atest some who know this have found and destroyed and or hidden a lot of this evidence where there is smoke there is fire find the ones with the most esoteric technology and you find the owners of the ancient artifacts

example of ancient artifact ,Tera Preta ,it's super soil , it's stays fertile and productive for eons
it is easy to make and South America is covered with great swaths of it , left by ? Some Widespread advanced farming culture about which we know next to nothing.
so to find wars we have to look for the right things

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Time for the October Suprise. After dealing with these globalists as long as we have, and knowing their tricks one would understand this is just more tricks. I do believe UFO stories. However this is a big hoax timed just right. Government can declare a state of emergency and martial law. They can use this well timed hoax to cancel elections and continue to push NWO. Is the propaganda media reporting it? Yes, well, what does that tell you? Next it will be the UFOs that turn off the internet and shut down banking and communication system.
It is suppose to look very official. If it were really happening don't you think all the folks on t.v. in their well pressed suites would appear less rested and poorly groomed. Do you think they would be meeting with the press or heading out to be with family in their emergency shelters?
Don't feed into this. No wonder Obama, Pelosi and company are so complacient about coming elections. They had this UFO thing waiting in the wings.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aanna

yup that 's what it looks like . It's all to pat for me , an October Surprise should be a surprise

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Aanna

will u marry me lol just kidding
just glad some people get wassup

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

stargates are not real. You have no evidence to state this as truth.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Anyone have any updates from the UFO conference back in Sept?

Please and thanks.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by pirhanna

Yes Actualy, I have seen and heard of this in many videos and documentation provided by the Pleadian Race that visited Billy Meier. They discuss that there were once two naturaly formed moons circling our planet (see videos about Billy Meier, a presenter reads many of Billy's notes in the video's, about 12 of them). They were destroyed along with all the life on this planet during the Orion Wars. The current moon that was put into place and made not to revolve was done so as a sign and/or a warning to find the truth about it and our past. The moon is artificial. NASA has documentation to prove this: www.youtube.com... The results gave them the debri, and also the moon rang like a Giant Bell!!!! Its Hollow. And it is being occupied by the Grey and Specific Illuminati & Kabal that currently run the Secret Government. WE MUST Wake UP! We are the People, We must Act!!! God Bless Us ALL!!!!

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

All the Evidence is in Sub-Teranian Cities that exist today well deeper than 300 ft below the surface of the earth. Also all remains were removed by the Grey.

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by thedeadlyrhythm

YES,it makes sense, they don't want panic. They want to build interest. Or we are just wrong, and ignorant.
Maybe man is actually smart enough to build such a machine?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

Yeah, except we thought the world was flat too, so we may not have the bigger picture.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:34 AM
link   
Its all part of the great deception.

top topics

<< 15  16  17   >>

join