It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: CNN to air Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerofTruth101

And it is not possible to comprehend or rationalize without FULL Disclosure of Extra-Terresterial intentions, of which the US govt of the 50s and then the shadow govt has the full details, based upon the numerous witnesses, whistleblowers and deathbed confessions on their secret arrangements.

It is possible to comprehend and rationalize "without" full Disclosure of how peoples' reactions will effect public safety and public order would/shall/has been if it is certain from a hindsight point of view (time travel) how such knowledge would effect Earths' institutions and social structures. I'm not sure I agree with it being impossible to determine, comprehend, and'or rationalize public response if one has a viewpoint from a horological future point of view of said events. To assume the future is neither planned nor known may be a presumption on the part of those who believe time is not a battlefield.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by RMFX1
Is this conference available anywhere for download yet?

If you have a Demonoid account you can download it here. I think it's still a private tracker so you got to be a member and have a password. Here's the link below. Soon it should be on a public tracker and when it pops up I'll try to post that too. Or maybe I can upload one on Mega Upload for everyone here.

www.demonoid.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I also want to make mention that on yesterday's CNN's footage (of Roberts and Chetry discussion and interview with Robert Hastings), Roberts not only made the comment that this topic had the whole newsroom talking about it during the breaks, but he (in a serious tone) asked Hastings if the race of E.T.'s were malevolent or benevolent and what is their agenda when they arrive....

I stared waiting for him to chuckle or smirk while asking that.....He did not.

Neither did Chetry or Hastings.....

I think that if CNN wanted to plant a " Oh this is crazy" seed in our head, they would have had Roberts smirk again like he did the day before....

Years ago, the mention of this topic was laughed at and ridiculed on MSM....Now, MSM accepts aliens, just not ufo's visiting Earth. In a a little while (especially if there are visible motherships here) they'll have to accept that they are here,but "they are not going to interact with anyone".....and so on and so on.

I can see the mental conditioning

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
for me at this point in the tale of ETs one Earth it isn't even about them it's about how we are being lied to and manipulated and how much of that is Et driven and much of it is power mongering among the Elites

I'm in the camp of the visitors have never lived here the ancient records of Mesopotamia and India all indicate that the ETs stayed for the most part on Space stations /floating Cities/
and other artifical life support type structures and or vehicles ,and if you believe that sort of thing. Hence the need for (slaves/us)

I think the ability of such entities to influence what goes on here is therefore limited
seems they can't actually live and walk among us as freely have we have always imagined they can

which to me means that the game is hugely in favor of TPTB
anyway there's a kernel of a theory there that I'm toying with. So when guys like this come forward and say there is a coverup and I'm going to assume most ATSers go along with that idea, or why are we here? We have at the very least to throw out any idea that they are 'protecting' us from being freaked out. We are sure that there is something to coverup, so obviously what they know about Et s is a power and control grab or a mutual Human Et arrangement so anything that makes Joe Six Pack go um is a good thing. In my opinion.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
My main issue with this whole scenario is if nuclear weapons are being disarmed by a 'alien' race/species why stop there? Then why only intervene 'recently'?

I mean in 1945 we used nuclear weapons against Japan (By 'we' I mean Humans, as a species). Why were they not disarmed or neuted then? On top of this why didn't they prevent us from even completing the weapon in the first place. There are a million and one things wrong on our planet why are we not seeing interraction with any of those issues?

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Here's a link to Mega Upload of the only copy of "Live Broadcast of UFO-Nukes Press Conference" I found on bittorrent. It's an hour and eleven minutes and seems to start right where the one on CNN started. It's not the best copy yet but for those who want a fuller version for their own hard drive here it is.

www.megaupload.com...

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
The nuclear event to which they may have been referring might be related to the legends supported by Hindu cultural documents (Vedas?) describing ,very explicitly, what cannot be mistaken for anything other than a battle of alien star ships which included a very convincing description of the use of nuclear weapons.

Of course, I have not seen archeological claims being made about aliens outside of Sitchen and VonDaneken (spelling?)

And the LORD was with Judah; and he drave out the inhabitants of the mountain; but could not drive out the inhabitants of the valley, because they had chariots of iron. (Judges 1:19)

These "iron chariots" were missiles. Also the term "thunderbolt" describes a fiery missile as well.

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Stupidity kills but not fast enough.

Aliens are not the problem here.

Most of the disclosed event were made by the "army" itself

Simulacra, Simulation, False Flag, Mass and Elite Manipulation

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
It is possible to comprehend and rationalize "without" full Disclosure of how peoples' reactions will effect public safety and public order would/shall/has been if it is certain from a hindsight point of view (time travel) how such knowledge would effect Earths' institutions and social structures. I'm not sure I agree with it being impossible to determine, comprehend, and'or rationalize public response if one has a viewpoint from a horological future point of view of said events. To assume the future is neither planned nor known may be a presumption on the part of those who believe time is not a battlefield.

Thanks for your response and wise words.

Indeed, as the bone from the scraps had been thrown, when the hue and cry dies down, the observations begins.

Social engineering is a never ending study and quest or complacent. Just as a completed building gets its rountine maintenance checks by engineers for structural worthiness, so too societies are studied microscopically so as to fine tune policies for a future time.

Without the meat, one will have a difficult time deducing if it was a chicken's bone or a diseased rat's bone. But if one gets the meat, one will know what he had been eating and make that choice to eat or not to eat.

WIthout full details and facts of the extra-terresterials' intentions, we cannot plan anything or convince anyone by way of beliefs or conjectures, and will only become too dumbed down to make any worthy difference, to either prepare or protect or even both for our loved ones for generatiosn to come and ourselves, more so with the credibility of such hostile advanced beings capable of disabling national protection systems becoming more real with each passing day.

Therefore, the awakened must NEVER settle for scraps, but maintain a steady momentum of pressure for extra-terresterial disclosure of intentions. It needs not the media for help, for everyone is connected to each other by way of relationships - family, relatives, friends and elected officials, and it will be them that the application of pressure will give off tremendous yield over time, a counter to the social engineers' plan of battle.

edit on 1-10-2010 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Ok.. Just for the kicks, lets suppose for a minute that this is true, they disabled some nukes...

Then we're f*cked..

It's not a message of piece and love, they could have sent a group of naked representatives for that

*That's* weapons testing.

So, in this hypothetical situation all that matters - did they contact us or not:
- If not, then unfortunately they aren't here for talks.
- If they did and these tests are a preventative measure so that we don't blow them out of the sky when they hang around the major cities, then I see no point in disclosing these tests to the sheeple before disclosing the contact.

The third option is that they aren't planning to show up and some people are betting on that and this press release is their play.

End of story.

So pleeease, all the "greenpeace" folks here, move along nothing to see here.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
They are either trying to stop something from happening to us, or they are trying to disarm us from our most powerful line of defense. Considering the events of the shuttle program ending, which is something we would NOT do considering we wouldn't want other nations getting the upper hand in the space program UNLESS we had a better way, nothing here lately is adding up. Lets also consider NASA has been using the same shuttles for years now, with no advancement in tech...which is unlikely if you consider how fast the computer evolved along with other technology (i'm thinking it is a front that will soon no longer be needed). Then the sudden big search for new worlds, with much success with a recent find of a earth like world very nearby, they probably knew it was there for some time. Something is happening, either our gov is slowly letting us on to stuff they've known for years to "prepare" us for the truth, they are preparing for something big...possibly an evacuation, or both because they have no choice.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 01:45 AM
link   
If the major media (the public relations department of the government) is supporting their testimony by airing it, rather than trying to smear it with propaganda and limited access and editing, then there must be something awry here, in my opinion.

Like net neutrality. Everyone loves it. But so does Obama. And Bush. And congress. The government as an entity is wholely supporting and trying its best to push forward net neutrality. If the state wants it done, there's a HUGE red flag there.

My guess is that the alien intervention proposition is an attempt at deception, whose goal is to eliminate the growing fear of nuclear annihilation in order to make people into more productive tax livestock.

My guess is that people are seeing the reality of war and slavery, of destruction and of monolithic weaponry. People are realizing that, not only do nukes carry the capability to destroy the world [cite the cold war attitude of 1950's], but nowadays people are also realizing that the ones who have their hands on the buttons are the most immoral, unwise, greedy, and impulsive people on the planet. 2 + 2 = 4, weapons of mass destruction + a toddler at the button = oh crap.

But here we have an idea which disarms the fear of annihilation. Alien intervention. Now people can believe that aliens are benevolently shielding the button from the hand of the toddler. You should be honest, if not with everyone else, at least with yourself - would you rather believe that the toddler has full control over the nuke button, or would you rather believe that aliens are preventing the toddler from having a temper tantrum? Be honest - the more desireable thing to believe is the more comfortable thing.

But men of rationality don't believe only what is most comfortable for them to believe - they ask tough questions, because knowing the truth about reality is more beneficial than holding onto a fantasy for comfort and the illusion of safety.

If the alien intervention proposition is true, and you act as if it is not true, then you would be actively participating in taking responsibility for man's actions - actually trying to fix the problem yourself - and still nothing bad would happen even if you fail, because the aliens would prevent it.

But... if the alien intervention proposition is false, and you act as if it is true, then where are you? You would be at a point where the toddler indeed does have full control over the nuke button, but you wouldn't care because you would think that aliens are going to save you from the toddler. This is the most dangerous position to be in, therefore you should carefully evaluate whether or not you believe the toddler can push the button.

Furthermore, if benevolent aliens are stopping us from annihilating ourselves, then why aren't they doing anything about slavery, murder, genocide? There is not one case of aliens overthrowing a dictatorship, there is not one case of aliens flying down from the sky with relief food for starving africans, there is not one case of aliens teleporting soldiers off the battle field to random points in the world to break up wars.

In fact, the action of saving the world despite all the wars and genocide occurring is simply an act of perpetuating the genocide. If the wars could not continue due to nuclear annihilation, then preventing nuclear annihilation would guarantee that the wars will continue. Are the aliens really benevolent if they force us to survive when we're clearly doomed to annihilate ourselves? Are the aliens really loving if they stop the nukes from flying but still allow humans to murder each other in every single way other than nukes?

Take a moment and critically think about this.

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
This is all over Youtube now, just search for "UFO DISCLOSURE UPDATE! SEPT-27-2010 AIRED LIVE AT CNN- NATIONAL PRESS CLUB"

posted on Oct, 2 2010 @ 07:12 PM
link   
I'm all for going space races. How many trillions went into that "crusade" since 2001? And how much of it is missing? And what exactly is the end result? We would have built goddamn cities on the moon for that much. Maybe even terraformed mars.

Wars move money and death around and should push innovation, but current conflicts don't even need tech races. So, contrary to the last great depression, there is no final product in this spending spree but the graves.
I'm not talking about national interests, no one cares about those, the investment for the USA in say Iraq wont make any comparable comeback.
And using aliens for anything but distraction before a contact is disclosed is just idiotic.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 10:21 AM
link   
I thought this was interesting, didn't want to start thread so I hope ok to post here.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by starless and bible black

Well...

Either they will probably not interfere at all or they will take over...

Possibly they will tell us about the PTB and what their up to... But we do that all the time and most don't want to hear it.

Thank you for your thoughts.... I'm sorry I'm late.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Why is thread still going? CNN did not air a live broadcast about UFO's and nukes.

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

lmao
2nd

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by princeofpeace

why do i have it on my channel
a conference about disclosure with cnn live in the corner
is it fake
or snowgeese?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Tenko

You're right to be cautious about government claims of course but I think your idea of 'The State' as a monolithic evil entity is unrealistic. The 'government' or 'state' is made up of hundred's of thousands of people just like you who each have complex motivations for their behaviour. That's not to say that some of those at the top of the pyramid don't have an agenda based on their own self-interest but it's also possible that there are people in government who want what's best for everyone. Even at the top there may be different factions who disagree about their ultimate objectives. And powerful as the state is it's unlikely they control everything.

As to why Aliens don't intercede to the degree you're talking about, well they may not want to interfere in purely domestic affairs even if they don't like what it is we are doing. However, destroying the entire planet in a nuclear war may just cross the line and at that point they may feel justified in 'interfering' - not least because they may in fact have their own bases here.
edit on 6/10/2010 by MarrsAttax because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/10/2010 by MarrsAttax because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18 >>

join