It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does This Scare Anyone Else?

page: 1,

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:50 AM
link   
There was a of course diseases that have easily wipes out civilizations. Some that of course have been under control, and others... well not so much, but they are not always mentioned.

Due to the fact that we were recently at Pandemic Level 6 (The highest it goes), and have now been lowered to a 3.

I found it fascinating that the Epidemic Monitoring System of RSOE-EDIS, many of you know this site, has changed what it monitors as such.

The H1N1 monitoring has stopped. This service will be monitoring to as the Biolevel2, Biolevel3, Biolevel4, and Unusual Diseases and Unidentified Diseases.
www.idemc.org...

Now due to the fact that this is a monitoring system that gets information from all over the world. Why would they choose this type of monitoring?

Here is some information concerning Bio Safety Level, and what they mean.

A biosafety level is the level of the biocontainment precautions required to isolate dangerous biological agents in an enclosed facility. The levels of containment range from the lowest biosafety level 1 to the highest at level 4. In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have specified these levels.[1] In the European Union, the same biosafety levels are defined in a directive.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now due to it stating that it is in an isolated facility, which I would assume means that they have these dangerous disease on the premises. Why would we have a World Wide Monitoring System for them? Unless they think that it can be released to the public.

Of course the U.S. has the most facilities with level 3-4 Bio-level. I will only list those with recent information or new construction.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Atlanta, Georgia. Currently operates in two buildings. One of two facilities in the world that officially hold smallpox.

George Mason University Biomedical Research Laboratory
This facility is currently under construction on a 10-acre (40,000 m2) site adjacent to George Mason University's Prince William Campus. It is scheduled to be fully operational in the Spring of 2010.

National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC)
Under construction, it will be operated for the Department of Homeland Security.

National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Located on the NIH Campus, it currently only operates with BSL-3 agents.

US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
New building, currently under design construction

National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF)
Facility to be operated by the Department of Homeland Security, and replace the Plum Island Animal Disease Center. Planned to be operational by 2014.

University of California, Berkeley
The UC Berkeley BSL3 Facility is currently housed in a single location but will be expanded in 2011 to include a second site (in a building under construction).

Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research
The only privately-owned BSL-4 lab in the US.

The Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, I am currently looking into.

Before others make the obvious statement, of we need to have these facilities and so on, the purpose of the thread is, when did it become the norm to have a monitoring system available for such lets say, "not out for everyone to see" type of information, especially when right before this began, it was what most were using to monitor for H1N1?

There are many of us that have questions concerning our future well being, and I find it a bit disheartening to see that there is a map that can tell us, and show us, what and where thousands of lives can be taken or changed, due to a facilities like these.

I say sure, lets do our research, there are many things that I know they are learning, or helping others, and thats great, but when you take a site that is to inform of us, of disaster, and death, why would they point out Bio-levels?

There isn't a Bird Flu monitor, or a Hepatitis monitor, there's a Bio-level monitor.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:47 AM
link   
If there was anymore of a time to pay attention to whats really going on around us, it will be when that map start showing red dots all over it. I mean what would they consider unusual disease? Or unidentified?

With all that we have now as far as science as a whole, I would hope that we could narrow that down just a bit. I guess it makes me feel as if there is some control that was lost at some point, and as long as we were no longer in the Pandemic 6 level, then a mutation shouldn't be that far off... whether man made or not, and with this type of alert, it seems like someone knows something, and isn't going to tell... until its to late.

Peace, NRE

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
I find that the quoted moto on their front page is a clear indicater that a well defined message telling us to expect a pandemic outbreak of proportionate size is to not only to be expected, but it also informs us on how to discover the source behind the responsibility of the emergency's existance!

"Nothing happens unexpectedly, everything has an indication,
we just have to observe the connections."

RSOE EDIS

Yes... I indeed find this VERY disturbing. Thank you for bringing this to my attention!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Interesting fact - you don't actually need to be a BSL3 certified location to handle BSL3 organisms. You can be BSL2 and still handle BSL3 depending on the type of work you're doing with those organisms. So the number of locations, in the US at least, that are handling BSL3 (which can be plenty nasty in their own right) is much higher than people realize.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Heyyo_yoyo

I guess the scariest part, is that there may be thousands of different diseases currently in labs all over the world, if for some reason some of those dots start turning red, we would never really know what disease is "the one".

They could tell us anything they wanted, and we would never know.

Yeah that is kind of eerie for a site like that, to have a quote like that.

Peace, NRE.

edit on 27-9-2010 by NoRegretsEver because: To add

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I'm a privately funded virogist / microbiologist that works outside the U.S., my research group works all BSL, uP to and including BSL-4.
The H1N1 crap was blown so far out of the realms of truth it wasn't even funny, that virus was in-fact lab created, why, I don't know.
The only thing I can tell you is that (TRUE) killer viruses can now be made in labs. Everyone better hope that they are not planning to unleash HeLL in the form of what I posted in the links far below in hopes of thinning-out the worlds population "BILL GATES STYLE", because I'm here to tell ya that its now more than possible and actually has been for MANY years. Unlike this "08 ASK A GENIE" artical from Stanfords School of Medicine called "The Tech Museum" that states "scientist just ain't smart enough to to anything like that" is completely full of it, because some scientists more than have the skills to do what NO university teaches. "KNOW THAT"

www.thetech.org...

They have been talking smack about another true killer flu such as the "1918 Spanish Flu" that wiped out round-about 40 million people being long over-due for a come-back, when there is really no such thing as a killer influenza virus of that type being long over anything, know what I'm say'in ?

"CHECK IT OUT FOLKS"
"Occasionally a strain tough enough to kill millions emerges, and experts warn that the world is overdue for another pandemic."
ABOVE QUOTE FROM THIS LINK
www.centuryinter.net...

HERES SOME BEEF !
www.newscientist.com...

www.blackherbals.com...

edit on 27-9-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
There was a of course diseases that have easily wipes out civilizations. Some that of course have been under control, and others... well not so much, but they are not always mentioned.

Due to the fact that we were recently at Pandemic Level 6 (The highest it goes), and have now been lowered to a 3.

I found it fascinating that the Epidemic Monitoring System of RSOE-EDIS, many of you know this site, has changed what it monitors as such.

The H1N1 monitoring has stopped. This service will be monitoring to as the Biolevel2, Biolevel3, Biolevel4, and Unusual Diseases and Unidentified Diseases.
www.idemc.org...

Now due to the fact that this is a monitoring system that gets information from all over the world. Why would they choose this type of monitoring?

Here is some information concerning Bio Safety Level, and what they mean.

A biosafety level is the level of the biocontainment precautions required to isolate dangerous biological agents in an enclosed facility. The levels of containment range from the lowest biosafety level 1 to the highest at level 4. In the United States, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) have specified these levels.[1] In the European Union, the same biosafety levels are defined in a directive.[2]

en.wikipedia.org...

Now due to it stating that it is in an isolated facility, which I would assume means that they have these dangerous disease on the premises. Why would we have a World Wide Monitoring System for them? Unless they think that it can be released to the public.

Of course the U.S. has the most facilities with level 3-4 Bio-level. I will only list those with recent information or new construction.

Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
Atlanta, Georgia. Currently operates in two buildings. One of two facilities in the world that officially hold smallpox.

George Mason University Biomedical Research Laboratory
This facility is currently under construction on a 10-acre (40,000 m2) site adjacent to George Mason University's Prince William Campus. It is scheduled to be fully operational in the Spring of 2010.

National Biodefense Analysis and Countermeasures Center (NBACC)
Under construction, it will be operated for the Department of Homeland Security.

National Institutes of Health (NIH)
Located on the NIH Campus, it currently only operates with BSL-3 agents.

US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
New building, currently under design construction

National Bio and Agro-Defense Facility (NBAF)
Facility to be operated by the Department of Homeland Security, and replace the Plum Island Animal Disease Center. Planned to be operational by 2014.

University of California, Berkeley
The UC Berkeley BSL3 Facility is currently housed in a single location but will be expanded in 2011 to include a second site (in a building under construction).

Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research
The only privately-owned BSL-4 lab in the US.

The Southwest Foundation for Biomedical Research, I am currently looking into.

Before others make the obvious statement, of we need to have these facilities and so on, the purpose of the thread is, when did it become the norm to have a monitoring system available for such lets say, "not out for everyone to see" type of information, especially when right before this began, it was what most were using to monitor for H1N1?

There are many of us that have questions concerning our future well being, and I find it a bit disheartening to see that there is a map that can tell us, and show us, what and where thousands of lives can be taken or changed, due to a facilities like these.

I say sure, lets do our research, there are many things that I know they are learning, or helping others, and thats great, but when you take a site that is to inform of us, of disaster, and death, why would they point out Bio-levels?

There isn't a Bird Flu monitor, or a Hepatitis monitor, there's a Bio-level monitor.

Peace, NRE.

Since the day that I wrote this thread dated 9-27-2010, the map has begun to post alerts to different places in the world. There are no details, but if you see my OP, there was absolutely NO warnings for almost 6 months before I posted. This is a clear and evident beginning to something that I think was important BEFORE there was anything on the map.

On the ticker, there was a clear warning of ONLY postings that would carry a Bio-Level Warning. I will continue to monitor this, and post my findings. There is NO ticker posted on the site now.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I am trying to make a connection to the recent missiles and possible targets based on where the nuclear either facilities or even where they were supposed to have hit, and see if there is something that is being told, without screaming locations.

I am sure there is something to this, as I will continue to search.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thought I would update this thread as for the 3rd time in the past 6 months the site above has changed. This is the "new" IDEMC.

International Disaster and Emergency Monitoring Center

www.idemc.org...

I wonder what their up to now?

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by NoRegretsEver

Definitely one of those sites to keep an eye on.

Thanks for the update!

posted on Jan, 25 2011 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I will be sure to link, and update this thread as needed. This is an warning system, and I will treat as such, there is wayyy to much stuff going on for this one to be ignored.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
As I have said in past posts on this thread that if any new info surfaces I will make it available.

This site has now made a new change, if anyone has any info about the monitoring system that this site uses, please let me know, as I will search myself also.

Volcano Activity Report
Service Stopped

The volcano information system has been shut down. Our information source we use has ceased, so the EDIS RSOE own information and monitoring system development has begun.

The area for this is now gone, considering yesterday there was 2 Volcano eruptions. One in Indonesia, and the other in Japan.
Both are date January, 28, 2011
Japan. Prefectures of Kagoshima and Miyazaki, [Volcano Kirishima]

Residents temporarily evacuated their homes and transportation services were disrupted as smoke continued to billow from the erupting volcano Shinmoedake in the Kirishima range between Kagoshima and Miyazaki prefectures on Jan. 27. Plumes of smoke rose 2,000 meters following an eruption on Jan. 26, figures from the Kagoshima Local Meteorological Observatory showed. By 9 a.m. the following morning the smoke had fallen to an altitude of 400 meters, but officials said a series of small eruptions were continuing, and called for caution. "The volcanic activity has just started, so we can expect more periods of rest and activity. There's also a chance of a major eruption," an observatory representative said.

Indonesia. East Java, [Tengger Caldera Volcano]

A fiery volcano is causing holiday misery for hundreds of Australians with airlines cancelling flights as a large ash cloud floats in the skies above Indonesia. In echoes of last year's Icelandic volcano chaos, the eruption of 2329-metre-high Tengger Caldera, in east Java, led to the cancellation of about a dozen flights and left passengers stranded on Thursday night. Virgin Blue and Jetstar both cancelled flights to and from Denpasar, the main airport serving the popular holiday island of Bali. Jetstar cancelled five flights and diverted another which was already in the air. The budget airline, a subsidiary of the national carrier Qantas, said it would continue to monitor the situation and advise of any additional cancellations. Virgin Blue, at 8pm (AEDT) on Thursday, said all its flights to and from Bali were cancelled for the next 24 hours.

Now why would ANY system for Volcano's just cease? If there is anymore news I will be sure to post it.

Peace, NRE.

posted on Jan, 29 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoRegretsEver
They could tell us anything they wanted, and we would never know.

This is the scariest thing about their "monitoring" system in my opinion. We are in the dark completely and at the mercy of what "they" want us to know.

I cannot believe that they have stopped monitoring certain viruses and the like, or even volcanoes, there has to be more to it than that. But damned if I know what it is...

top topics

join