It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Talk of Aliens on fox news

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Heads up for fox news at ten in the D.C. area - apparently they have an interview with someone from the airforce who fears aliens are monitoring our news broadcasts.

May be something, may be nothing, thats all I have at the moment, but I will be tuning in at ten EST to find out more

Peace out

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
If other countries monitor our news broadcasts, I wouldn't be surprised to learn that aliens might use the same technique. Since I'm not in the DC area, I'll be interested to hear what you "learn" on the news tonight. Please post an update!

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Waiting2

Will do for sure, who knows what their up to. (FOX, I mean)

2nd line

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Icerider

Make sure to keep us posted bro. Call me crazy but it would appear that TPTB are spoon feeding us alien talk on a daily basis via the MSM

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:46 PM
link   

Seems it may be something to do with this....

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

www.foxnews.com...

But we shall see

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by seanizle

Make sure to keep us posted bro. Call me crazy but it would appear that TPTB are spoon feeding us alien talk on a daily basis via the MSM

You're not crazy. I've been seeing the same thing. UFO sightings in other countries around the world, Catholic church has declared that it is possible other forms of life are out there, meteors, unusual streaks across the sky, etc., etc. Often I hear something about UFOs/aliens/space on the mainstream media.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
well if there are aliens out there of course they are watching our news. they want to know who got booted on American Idol

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icerider

Seems it may be something to do with this....

Aliens Are Monitoring Our Nukes, Worry Ex-Air Force Officers

I'd heard about that months ago, not sure where. I wonder why they are coming out now? Did their "swear to secrecy" promise expire after 40+ years? Lately, it seems like people have been given the go-ahead to start talking....to prepare us, so to speak.

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
My best friend has a neighbor that is retired from the Air Force. He wons trailers in his backyard (probably the walls are cemented for a fall out) he bleaches all his clothes (some alien thing) and wears a tin foil hat inside his house and doesn't talk to anyone. He thinks we're being watched by evil aliens and that they're after him. My friend thinks he's crazy but I want to learn more..

posted on Sep, 26 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Please add to the ongoing discussion here

You can post the info on that thread.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join