It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing footage of something burning up in the atmosphere. What is it?

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by tarifa37
Just received this message from Zeeder1000

Hi Tarifa...I buzzed thru your website and found it amazing that you all are talking about it so...I am Belinda and Zeeder is my husband. He's the one that captured the pics...so wish he had gotten more. I was so excited about what they had seen, I told him I wanted to put in on FB...but they didn't do videos...just pics...someone suggested I try YOUTUBE and found the site where I could put the videos...I was hoping someone would see them and decifer what they saw. I've looked at the pics numerous times and it suddenly hit me that it looked like the outline of some kind of flying object when the video of the object was seen from afar.
He did an initial view of looking up from the deck and filming it then changed to a zoom setting he said, hence the other view 'closeup'. Your comments on the site over the background noise is funny...Zeeder comes home and is always commenting on how quiet it is here at home, that I had no idea of the noise he lives in on board the ship...after hearing his video, I get it! He says there's so many things running on board along with the ships' normal running activities that it's just one over-whelming noise fest....that he had a 'down time' switching to the quiet while at home. He wrote me and DEMANDED that I NEVER disclose the name of his ship or any job related activites since it was a matter of confidentiality for his company. This is no HOAX...in fact, we don't have a clue what it was that they saw. I wondered about the first clip ...the blinking dot...the second clip is a zoomed in video on it...wondered if the first clip was the same blinking white light on the tip of the zoomed in 5th video...wondered if the original blinking light became the string of lights as it came closer toward them...I really don't know...wish I could talk to him about it but he has limited access to email or phone. If you have questions I can copy them to email to him...I got him the camera for Christmas cause he's always saying he saw this or that and wished he'd have been able to take a pic of it. I think he did good this time! I'm sure he will answer any questions he can when time permits. He's leaving port shortly and they're coming back to the US...a 28 day trip...he said he's not sure if he'll have any email access once they start back...it's his first trip back on the ship...usually flys. Tks for taking an interest in his pics...curious as to what will become of them. Belinda

But Zeeder is the one answering the comments on YouTube. Which means he has web access onboard ship.

Zeeder has already disclosed his job to us.

28 days is about right for say Rio to New York at 10 knots.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by adigregorio
reply to post by tarifa37

...Zeeder purchased himself several cameras to take off shore with him so I'm not sure which of them he used......

Yet they know that it was a "bad camera". Interesting.

EDIT--

Went back and checked, page six (I think) is where it was revealed that the camera was a "cheap camera". I guess it may not be as interesting as I thought.

Still would like to know the model/make of it though.

edit on 9/27/2010 by adigregorio because: To add some more topicness

Look back a bit and Zeeder's Wife said that she bought HIM a single camera for Christmas because he was always saying that he saw things.

Now she's saying Zeeder bought more than one camera himself.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
So our man Zeeder is now about to return on the ship.
We are told he normally flies and this will be a 28day voyage.

Is this 28days paid leave?

He's an ROV supervisor, so they won't by flying any of those whilst they are underway.

So is he working for the next 28days or what?

We remind ourselves that the person making comments on the Youtube account
appears to be Zeeder, not his Wife. He was busy on there just 20hrs ago.

Wife says she setup the Youtube account and that Zeeder emailed the videos to her for uploading.
Then she complains about the lack of internet connectivity and limits on bandwidth.

So how did he email her the files?

Why does he get her to upload them, share the files and then make lots of excuses about contact
channels and details of the story behind the videos.

Then Zeeder comes out of the woodwork to comment on Youtube about his files which he sent to
his wife to upload.

They get confused about where the videos were taken, confused about the camera.

She says she uploaded the videos, and then says Zeeber told her not to after it was done.

Still, they keep the videos online and Zeeder starts talking about them.
But he won't tell us the name of the vessel.

So we have a whole bunch of confusing messaging from Mr and Mrs Zeeder,
and very little information or context about their videos.

The full name "Belinda Zeeder" does not come up in a basic search on the web, other than here.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
“ Mysterious lights ” are Flares

When I watched this footage by the ZEEDER1000 couple I immediately recognized
the aircraft releasing flares, one of the flares even went wrong and exploded burning
in pieces. The aircraft showed it's navigation light leaving the scenario after the flares
were released at the same time the remaining flares extinguished ending the footage.
Nothing surprising here just conventional flares and a videographer who doesn't know
what he was watching. Now to the video analysis.

In this segment of the footage I made a slow motion process signaling the aircraft
releasing the flares, watch how they are falling down in sequence. It's important to
keep in mind that military flares take certain time to burn themselves and remain
in the sky giving the false impresion of a UFO fleet but at the end they finally
burn and dissapear.

In this first part of the footage the slow motion shows the aircraft at top releasing the
flares. One flare goes wrong and exploded burning in pieces, a common failiure in
these kind of exercises, not a meteor or a burning UFO, just a flare.

In this final part of the footage in slow motion the aircraft is going away after releasing
the flares while the remaining flares extinguished one by one dissapearing. Watch the
aircraft navigation light strobo I'm signaling and then the remaining flares extinguishing.

Military flares exercises are common in Brazil for years, this video tutorial from Brazil
demonstrates how flares are released, behave and then extinguish themselves. The
introduction information explains how long flares remain falling and the distance they
can be seen.

CONCLUSION - This footage is not a hoax by the ZEEDER1000 couple, they don't
know what he saw in the sky that night, the title of their video is incorrect, they think
these lights are UFOs or simply unidentified but the evidence unequivocally shows
these are conventional flares released by an aircraft, we have been discussing this
kind of mistaken sightings before and know about flares. This case from Brazil is
one of them. Most of the videos provided by the ZEEDER1000 couple are irrelevant
as I will demonstrate. Video 5 and 4 are the relevant ones, the footage divided in two
parts but most of the footage is out of focus making difficult to see details however
the aircraft releasing flares is clear enough as the slow motion version shows.

Video 3 and 2 are completely irrelevant, 7 seconds and 12 seconds showing just some
extracts of the same footage, I think they were just excited with the footage, videos 3
and 2 are discarded. Video 1 interestingly shows the actual aircraft leaving the location
after releasing the flares and showing the navigation light strobo. Nothing more is shown
in this video 1. This case created 12 pages of discussions in this thread wich to me is
surprising because the evidence of an aircraft releasing flares is so clear and obvious.
I can't see why so much stir about it, there are a number of threads about military flares
in this forum explained and demonstrated, this one is not the exception.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Side note: About the "strobo like" lights. I read some claims as why should "alien crafts" not use a strobo light or lights at all.
Nature uses light as well. Flashlights and much more. Also the use of colors in nature, camouflage etc. Nature uses lights in all kind of ways. Combine this with our use of lights, i consider "alien" crafts using or displaying some sort of light plausible. As it do not depends on human

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by ommadawn

If I were her and reading this section of ATS, I would seriously consider taking ANYTHING I had down and protecting myself and my information.

Some people get so involved in the 'conspiracy' of it they act like stalkers and start to badger and interrogate people that probably simply uploaded a damn video. Then rumors start, they get called liars, they get slandered, they get attacked, phone calls from "internet investigators" come in.

There are some people on the net and on ATS who take things way too seriously. I would assume a large amount of REAL UFO footage gets held back by it's owners for fear of being put under a microscope like this.

Don't blame them.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

reply to post by smurfy

Now we know that it was shot while he was at anchor in harbour I think it is safe to speculate that what ever it was would have been seen by very many people ,who would be found at such a busy place. Where are the other videos and testimonials of this sighting ? I am almost certain this has got a more mundane answer than we are hoping for.

I must have missed something, he said "@tarifa37 We were looking north and it was very close to the flight path of the Reo air port." You don't have to be near an airport to be near or on its flight path.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
i have recieved a reply regarding y earlier questions to zeeder

"all are filmed from a distance looking up..pics of the normal appearance looking into the sky at the objects then of same objects zoomed in...he asked that the his work ship name be kept confidential...he is working! His JOB has nothing to do with the pics...for some reason they thought they needed to figure out which ship he was on and started that search even when asked NOT to".

it would now seem zeeder is the missus!

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
i have now replied

thank you for the reply
but please understand we need to know these things to be able to determine whre we are looking and if this is indeed credible.
also you said that you had bought a camera for xmas for him
then you said he bought a couple of cameras to take with him
could you clear this up for me?
many thanks

lets await the answers

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Earlier today a poster on the Daily Mail (UK) asked readers to search YouTube for Zeeder1000 to see these videos; it's how I actually got clued into their existence, but searching the comments again, I see that post was removed. Here's the article regarding the press conference today where UFOs are disabling nukes... it is curious that someone, probably an ATS/er
, pointed readers to these videos on an official news site and now that comment is gone.

Link: www.dailymail.co.uk...

As for the disintegrating fireballs of light, I can't help but think of when the space shuttle Columbia was sadly destroyed upon reentry to Earth... it looks the same to me, except at night.

So, IMHO, something is entering the planetary atmosphere and being destroyed, likely on purpose, and whatever the flashing light is may be a repositioned satellite to view the debris and make sure nothing, possibly classified, survived intact. Also, when doing a controlled reentry of space debris or old satellites, it's done over the ocean in case something goes wrong; hence, why this was filmed from a boat out at sea.

Some food for thought...

EDIT: I just read free_spirit's post about flares, and with his/her detailed explanation, I believe that could be the case as well.. there's nothing otherworldly going on here, but a nice light show from military craft either in the atmosphere or out.

edit on 27-9-2010 by Jason88 because: Enlighted by another post

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by free_spirit

oh boy the strawman argument for flares is at it again boys and girls. They even used the same argument on the phoenix lights in arizona. come up with something new please it is getting stale around here with that excuse.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Free Spirit.....

CONCLUSION - This footage is not a hoax by the ZEEDER1000 couple, they don't know what he saw in the sky that night, the title of their video is incorrect, they think these lights are UFOs or simply unidentified but the evidence unequivocally shows these are conventional flares released by an aircraft

Thanks for your work on those videos.

That seems to make sense & "stack up" quite well.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by network dude

Hi Network dude

While i'm sure you worked on the C-130.. I'm also pretty sure that you would know about the AC-130 gunship

en.wikipedia.org...

not all these birds are "cargo birds" I for one would not want to be on the recieving end of one of these

www.youtube.com...

peace

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I'm going with flares for now. It explains some of the anomalies I noticed. Was stumped because of the falling burning debris.

Flares.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Thank you for your in depth analysis of the videos. I agree that they are very likely to be flares and said as much on page one and page three of this thread. One thing bothers me can you get red flares? Apart from that it all seems to make sense and as I said on page three it might just be flares with one malfunctioning.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Char-Lee

reply to post by smurfy

Now we know that it was shot while he was at anchor in harbour I think it is safe to speculate that what ever it was would have been seen by very many people ,who would be found at such a busy place. Where are the other videos and testimonials of this sighting ? I am almost certain this has got a more mundane answer than we are hoping for.

I must have missed something, he said "@tarifa37 We were looking north and it was very close to the flight path of the Reo air port." You don't have to be near an airport to be near or on its flight path.

Yes thanks you have a point there. My mistake.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

Just want you to know that it wasn't me. Very interesting though. I notice that the main video has over 10,000 hits now.

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Jason88

edit on 27-9-2010 by tarifa37 because: sorry double post.. never had one before strange

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Prove_It_NOW
reply to post by ommadawn

If I were her and reading this section of ATS, I would seriously consider taking ANYTHING I had down and protecting myself and my information.

Some people get so involved in the 'conspiracy' of it they act like stalkers and start to badger and interrogate people that probably simply uploaded a damn video. Then rumors start, they get called liars, they get slandered, they get attacked, phone calls from "internet investigators" come in.

There are some people on the net and on ATS who take things way too seriously. I would assume a large amount of REAL UFO footage gets held back by it's owners for fear of being put under a microscope like this.

Don't blame them.

I just want you to know that I have only asked them some basic questions and I did ask about why it was said to be first filmed out at sea then said to be filmed in port. She graciously answered these questions and I thanked her. The last part of her final message to me was

I did remove some of the comments that I learned were wrong like him being out in the Atlantic...and I didn't know which direction he was facing...he sent me an email AFTER I had made some of the entries and he clarified some of the written errors...so I just quoted what he said after that. Hope this clears it up for you...feel free to ask me anything...Belinda
Doesn't sound like somebody who wants to hide away from questioning, however I have not contacted her since as I feel we have reached a dead end for the moment with this and also I am happy with the flares explanation ( although still not sure about the red ones.) I would ask anyone who does contact her to remain professional and respectful of their privcy. Many thanks Tarifa37

posted on Sep, 27 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Awesome Job with those videos!!! This was an absolutely awesome thread! Thanks to Tarifa37, Maybe Maybe Not, and others! This was great! This is how investigations should be done here at ATS. Much respect!!

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join