It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Avatars will Follow You All over the Internet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I read somewhere about a year ago that it is in the works that soon you will only have one avatar for identification and that even though you may use a variety of screen-names, your same avatar will attach to it. You will be able to be tracked everywhere you have been and everything that you have written on any websites will be exposed as yours. You thought you were in hiding behind the mask, didn't you?

For those who do not have avatars, one will be chosen for you. You will have the opportunity to change it, but at some point, it will stay as is.

Perhaps we are being monitored and this is just for efficiency purposes for the super computers.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
source for this info?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by HomerinNC
source for this info?

Source is from my failing memory. I read it somewhere about a year ago. Don't remember where. I am hoping someone else knows about this and can confirm.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
I don't mean to be rude, but you seem to have very little understanding of how the internets work.
I'll just say, that no one is going to issue any mandatory avatars...

Maybe you misunderstood what you read, or it was bull# to begin with..

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
how is that possible ? please explain ?

second line

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Gravatar.com offers something like this already.
Only works on certain sites

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Don't suppose it would look something like this.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
edit: Don't worry.

edit on 25-9-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

As well as OpenID.

In both cases, whether or not one is paranoid enough to believe the Government gives a damn about what John Q Citizen does on the internet, all it really comes down to convenience.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
The next step presumably would be that you have to have your avatar tattooed over your real face so people can identify you in public

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Alethea

The one and only way something like this is plausible is through the R.F.I.D. chip.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/738827ab5d3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Once that is implemented they could potentially force that through legislation.

But only up to that point because the Internet is open at this point.

And there is a lot of legislation needed before this is ever a potential to happen.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpartanKingLeonidas

The one and only way something like this is plausible is through the R.F.I.D. chip.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/738827ab5d3b.jpg[/atsimg]

Those chips can also be placed into the new SmartCards, rather than into your body. This may be the initial move, and it may be something that you would always be carrying with you. For medical convenience, I would imagine the body scan chip would eventually come into use. How do we know these chips are not already in use and undisclosed to us?

As for the gravatars, how do you know there is not already a network being established with dossiers on all your travels and comments?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alethea
Those chips can also be placed into the new SmartCards, rather than into your body. This may be the initial move, and it may be something that you would always be carrying with you. For medical convenience, I would imagine the body scan chip would eventually come into use. How do we know these chips are not already in use and undisclosed to us?

They are placed in the SmartCards, cell phone, GPS units, OnStar, you name it.

This is but the indoctrination, getting you used to the idea of being tracking, so you accept it.

Without a fuss.

It is similar to making a soon to be executed slave dig their own grave knowing they will be shot.

The person soon gives up all hope and continues digging like a machine merely functioning.

The Healthcare Reform Act was passed for the leglislative backbone of the R.F.I.D. chip.

It has little to nothing to do with actual medical necessity other than information tracking.

And pushing us one step closer to the cashless society through legislation.

I know the chip is not in me, however, anyone else that is their knowledge.

Quote from : Destron Fearing Website

Destron Fearing is a global leader in innovative animal identification.

With presence in over 40 countries worldwide we seek to provide real world ID solutions to match the ever increasing complexity and opportunities related to animal identification.

Since 1945 we have provided innovative products addressing the needs of livestock producers, companion animal owners, horse owners, wildlife managers and government agencies.

Destron Fearing provides a full complement of radio frequency identification products and software solutions to automate the collection of critical livestock production and carcass information.

Individual and herd information can then be easily transferred between all parties involved in the production and retail of meat products.

Information sharing allows the food industry to meet the discriminating demands of the market place.

Bolded, italicized, and underlined by SKL.

I know the above corporation, along with certain Government agencies, and the military, is responsible for all of those "alien-abductions", nothing more than human experimentation, through deniability, at the expense of mankind's freedom.

Originally posted by Alethea
As for the gravatars, how do you know there is not already a network being established with dossiers on all your travels and comments?

Because I follow legislation religiously and keep up to date on all laws.

That is how I know.

And I know how to the bypass the entire system while living within it.
edit on 11/19/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth and Insight Into the Post.

top topics

join