It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi atrandom here :)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hi I'm atrandom and had heard of the site before, but never thought about joining it until today. I was hoping that you guys could fill me in on the New world order and especially Obama. I'm sorry if I have a lot of questions for you guys, but there is so much that I want to know. I was hoping you guys could fill me in on the following.

1. I read in an article by Texe Marrs that both of John Kerry's marriages were arranged. I wanted to know if Obama's marriage is arranged. Please provide some links or articles on the subject if you can. Are arranged marriages the norm for NWO members? (To enhance a family man or woman image and cover up a life of depravity maybe?)

2. Were the Obama children produced in an effort to make him look like a family man and have young children in the white house?

3. Are the Obamas part of the Boule or is Obama a Prince Hall Freemason? Are he and his wife Illuminati witches? I'm asking because John Todd said that all the presidents from Woodrow Wilson until his time of Jimmy Carter (I believe) were witches. Also does anyone here have any information on the Boule or black fraternities or sororoties?

4. I have read that many NWO members are homosexual. Is Barack bisexual or homosexual?

5. What are the best websites for researching Illuminati, OTO and Boule?

Thanks guys for all the help you can provide. Please give as many links, vids and websites as you can.

Thanks again.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS. While I wish I could help you with some of your questions, It is obvious you will fit right in around here. Once you're done with your research I would love to see your findings on this subject.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:37 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS! Good luck with your endeavors to fnd the "truth". And, might I recommend the search feature.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS, and great questions by the way. I just wanted to say hello, and enjoy your stay!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
reply to post by atrandom

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

posted on Sep, 29 2010 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by atrandom

Hi atrandom, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join