It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A long time reader, now a member, a good day to all at ATS, from Brighton UK

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Hello Everyone,

I am WorstCaseScenario, 33yr old male from southern England. I've been visiting this site for a couple of years now. Why has it taken me so long to memberise myself? Well I kept getting side tracked by all the interesting topics to read and watch and I wanted to familiarise myself with how ATS works and who it attracts.

I'm here now because I want UFO disclosure and i want it NOW!!!

Fascinated by the subject ever since I was a child and saw a certain spielberg movie that captivated me. My mother said that it was the longest I've ever gone without saying a word as a kid! And when the film was over I grilled her everyday for about a week on the subject of other people from other worlds. I have never seen a UFO, I thought I had once but it quickly turned out to be a...........chinese lantern!!! I failed miserably as a kid trying to fake ufo pictures to see if i could recreate the meier pics, i couldn't and so the meier stuff became real for me there and then. Since then and with the use of the internet I'm not so sure about bill now but it still fascinates me. I'm also hugely into crop circles, the sacred geometry they are created with and the link to the mayan prophecies. 2012 is another subject that gets me thinking so what better place to come than to ATS!! Thanks to the guys that run this site, I've had a warm welcome, you do amazing work and I love the "rules" as it allows for open and on topic discussion.
So hello everyone I'm really looking forward to meeting you all.

Peace,
WorstCaseScenario
q0_0p

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS worstcase. There's lots of stuff for everyone here, I personally like the paranormal forums.

I like the Idea of ET's, I think there's a very good chance they have visited earth in the past. There are so many BS artists/ fruit cakes around though, and It can be tricky to find the 1% truth amongst them.

Its good to see your enthusiasm about disclosure, there's likely A LOT of secrets being retained by the PTB. What is needed is a damn good plan(s) / action though, for people to get this. Anyway, good to have u on board!
Inkrin.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Inkrinhuminge

Thanks for the welcome Inkrin.

I like the paranormal too, having never been a religious person I tended to think that ghosts etc are probably some imprint on time or faint images of those in another dimension perhaps. For me I had to rule out spirits stuck in limbo because that would imply a limbo between places i.e. heaven and hell in which I dont believe.

You are also right about disclosure, a damn good plan needed there. People will probably initially think, oh aliens do exist....cool, but when they start really thinking they'll soon realise all the lies and cover ups that have been going on for years and its that collective anger that worries me.

Disclosure will be refreshing and fulfiling for me, I know that when/if it does happen then I'm gonna be pretty bored afterwards.....sometimes wondering is better than knowing.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by WorstCaseScenario

Welcome aboard ... I'm thinking we'll be bumping into each other on the boards seeing as your chosen subjects pretty high-up on my interest list ... totally agree about Speilberg ... always thought he was a man 'in the know' ... maybe because of personal experience ... there are some thing he touches on that just go beyond a vivid imagination. IMHO

Anyhoo, pleased to meet you and enjoy.

Woody

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Another Brighton boy, huh? Me too. Hi!

Ufo sightings I've experienced in the Brighton area are;

Seeing a bright light in the sky travelling north to south approaching Newhaven. I watched it travel towards the full moon and it moved around the upper arc of the Moon instead of disappearing in front of it. I was driving at the time and nearly crashed as I watched it.

A few years ago a friend saw 13 bright orange orbs move in formation across Worthing. A former skeptic, he's not so sure now. A few nights later I saw some of them myself, only about 3 or 4, they moved in a deliberate arc towards Cissbury Ring, a known paranormal hotspot.

Many years ago, I have encountered beings in my room while paralyzed, as well as an encounter while apparently out of body. This happened while living in the Western Road area of Brighton.

So yeah, Brighton - cool place to be.

And welcome to ATS - another cool place to be!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Yo Woodwytch

Thankyou, been a visitor to this site for a while now and have often read your posts. You have a good insight into the paranormal which I'm sure comes from your experiences with such things. Thanks for sharing, being inspiring and thought provoking. Looking forward to more.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by 12arc

Yo 12arc!

Western road hey? where I am right now!! Well Russel Sq. just behind Churchill Sq.
Seems like you've had some cool sightings! Can't wait for my first and somehow have the feeling that its not far off.
I remember seeing some footage filmed by brighton police helicopter of a vertical cylinder flying over the seafront. it was good because they also had infra red footage that showed it clearly and it was obiously hot too as it was bright white! A cool vid I saw on BBCs website. I'll try and find it and set a link to it for ya if you haven't seen it already.

Nice to hear from a fellow Brightonian. Cool down here, you can Be Right On in B-Right-On.

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by WorstCaseScenario
reply to post by woodwytch

Yo Woodwytch

Thankyou, been a visitor to this site for a while now and have often read your posts. You have a good insight into the paranormal which I'm sure comes from your experiences with such things. Thanks for sharing, being inspiring and thought provoking. Looking forward to more.

*blushes ... looks coy ... and says thank-you very much

Look forward to reading some of your accounts / experiences ... see you on the boards

Woody

edit on 24-9-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 04:56 AM
link   
reply to post by WorstCaseScenario

Welcome aboard, nice to have you.

new topics

top topics

join