It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 human kind finest year is almost upon us

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

25 grand final losses....

Ahh but 40 Grand Final appearances...Saints??

But all I can add is........... GO PIES !!!!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
reply to post by franspeakfree

I flew there on a galaxy class inter-dimensional light ship, commanded by the daring but polite Ashtar commander, Zog.

Obviously this is your attempt to avoid any kind of conversation which may divert you from your playing to crowd behaviour it is becoming more apparent that this is the style you prefer. So be it. I took you of ignore because I thought that maybe you had changed obviously I was wrong.

edit on 24-9-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

No it's just a reply to your rhetoric.

Namely...

How do you, personlly know that Jupiter is a gas giant? wheres your information come from?

You already know the answer to the question, I saw no need to answer it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
This is just my own opinion and what my gut tells me...not rooted in fact but I believe intuitive knowing It cannot be measured and put in a labeled box of fact or fiction, sound or unsound mind, good or bad, sane or insane.

My feeling is
It is time to move on. Most everything we have set up or have tended to (caretaking) is failing, especially amongst governments, a self serving financial system, relations between each other, and religions.

When they speak of end times they mean end of you erroneous belief systems and unbelief.
2010 The Year We make Contact. What they mean by this is you are being prepared. Doesn't mean we come face to face (YET) nor does it mean we are annhilated

More news on finding water-ice on Mars and other planets, celestial events, press conferences about UFOs interfering with nukes, sightings, themes in movies, tv shows etc is part of the contact. But you are getting approached on both sides. One that wishes to keep you enslaved and obedient ine fear and the other that wants you to be free and love like you never loved before. The kind of love with no strings attached.

As far as this so called project BlueBeam is concerned, it is not being used for the purpose of staging a fake Alien Invasion, it is to discredit the contact. Just like here you have selfish humans as there are selfish aliens that only wish to play the rule over the dumb caveman game.
(Geico Commercials push this concept.) Notice how they make the Lizard seem innocent, likeable and friendly..only wants to help but really its to keep humans in the dark , akward and dumb. If they had it their way we would never change for the better and punitive tyranical methods of heiarchey would continue. So they will try everything possible to keep it the way it is. I'm not saying reptilians are the evil ones persey or even if they exist like some have taught...but like all creation you have flaws in it and I'm sure it was set up this way for a divine reason. So sometimes I may get graced with knowledge that says "It is all good" despite my limited interpretations of what good or bad is. Says somewhere in the Bible that I will cause all things to work together for good. I'm starting to believe that on some level

I believe in the beginning the good guys were not going to get involved and took the non-interference stance (free will of the human is still respected..just needs a little help in the right direction) They realize it just isn't going anywhere at this point. Its time to move on and grow. We are still very much stunted physically, mentally , emotionally, and spiritually in evolving and don't really stand a chance without divine intervention. We are all very sick right now. These are the angels and demons the history speaks of except really what it breaks down to is the selfish, self-serving, and fearful ruling over humanity vs the selfless, courageous, loving and forgiving ruling over humanity.

The Question remains. Do you want to be right or do you want to be free?

I still believe there is a Loving, kind, humorous, light hearted, forgiving Supreme creator that permeates through all there is and know it on some level (limited). I believe that these beings KNOW it even more so.

edit on 24-9-2010 by superluminal11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

(Geico Commercials push this concept.) Notice how they make the Lizard seem innocent, likeable and friendly....

Really...can I suggest you get out and see the World a bit more??

The company (Geico) is ONLY showing its commercials on US television. That is its market.

This Board (ATS) is global in scope. The USA is but a minor (albeit a major consumer of resources, in comparison) part of the world.

To believe that a "Geico" commercial, and the cute Gecko with the British (or is it Australian??) accent is somehow a part of some devious plan is, well.....it's isn't something I'd wish to proclaim, and expect to be taken seriously....sorry.

(BTW...you can look this up....the adveritising agency for Geico chose the "gecko" as a gimmick BECAUSE of, well...the name of the company!!! That's really all there is to it).

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

I'm willing to see your point.. I'm still fallible and any knowledge you and others give I'm open to....

Thanks for your response

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The future is always looked on in the shadow of some coming event be it 1984, 2000 or 2012. Wasn't there supposed to be some cataclysmic pole shift in 199 too?

Pretty much every piece of fiction written about the future has us living in bombed out hits in the bottom of some crater created by a Nuclear Holocaust or zipping about the neon skies in some tricked out hover craft basking in the soft glow of electric sex.

Yet here we are chugging along in cars surrounded, as always, by some global threat yet things cntinue on much as thay always have. Even the "spikes" on the eradar be it Cuba, 9/11 or whatever here domestically in the U.S., or on foreign shores, just fade away and become conversational pieces for talking mediots.

#, I remember reading about the same Middle East bull# when I was in fourth grade in "The Weekly Reader".

Things are static for the most part and progress or change is parcelled out in controlled segments I think and whether it is aliens, the NWO or the Rosicrucians pulling our strings it really does not matter because the end result of 2011 will be the same as 1984 or 2000 or whatever: relatively the same with a few changes worthy of note and most likely another "Saw" movie despite the producer saying this will be the last one.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by superluminal11

You're welcome.

I just cringe when I see so much negativity, sometimes. Life isn't supposed to be full of fear, doom and gloom all of the time.

Enjoy, find the fun, instead. That's all....

SO, if 2011 indeed turns out to be great for humanity? Well, it would be nice, but (despite what I just wrote) I am realistic enough to know that all our problems won't be solved that quickly, nor easily.

And, I'm referring to the entire planet, and the many, many terrible inequities that are present around the world. Those thoughts can lead to despair, though. Frustration, too, at the stupidity/vanity/greed of Man.

Sometimes just giving of oneself can BE part of the "fun" I mentioned, as well......in a small way.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:23 AM
link   

S&F

I do not know how you are so certain of this but like someone else replying to your post I base my knowledge on info dissemination and instinct.

I do believe that some of the technologies today were not invented by us humans we were helped by whom or how maybe I do not know but our technological and scientifically evolution is well guided by beings, extraterrestrials , angels , whatever name you want to call them .

I am very curious as to what the person from New Zealand was trying to say ....he wanted to contact the OP privately but I can tell you this past years I would say maybe 10 years (I am 31 now ) I have dreams about some sort of space ships in our sky , I have also seen 2 huge planets very visible from our earth in the sky in the way you see the moon but a little bigger.

I have this dreams couple of times a year and sometimes they repeat .

I am curious if anyone experience the same strange dreams . I would not call it invasion it seems more as something that we were expecting to happen or was suppose to happen (my feeling in the dream)

I am curious for your reply......

All the best to everyone .

P.S. I am not into all Alien UFO phenomena/discouser I am interested in the subject but no more that other interests.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   
According to the RA Material, Law of One, the "Harvest" will occur in 2011. I for some reason remember October 28th. It is clear that the change is upon us. Doubt it if you will. Bury your head in the sand if you must. Never the less the change will still come. I greet the change with a glad heart. My heart is filled with joy at the prospect of a positive transition, to become one with the Lord of Love. We that are many will realize that we are ONE. Fade the illusion from our sight. Our sight to see only the Truth. Are not other dimensions and Universes but illusions as well? Cast your vision upon the ultimate reality. Become the Self. You are the Self.

Namaste

edit on 24-9-2010 by Klaatumagnum because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Hello again Readers & posters

Let me continue where I left it from.
the government of the world have know for quite some time that they are basically powerless to stop any alien contact through force.
Since we have hit the digital age we have unbeknown to ourselves given the keys to our planet to the ETs.
At a flick of a button they can turn of our power grid, shut down our banking network our phone network and almost everything else that runs of a computer on our planet, including our nuclear arsenal.
If a earthly hacker can cause havoc over our systems just imagine what an advance race can do?
but contact will come with a price and many of us will resent this.
The bible says we are made in gods image yet these being that will make the initial mass contact with us look very much like us,
Over the next few weeks the mainstream media will pump many more stories regarding alien and the church will keep saying they are welcome with open arms as we are all Gods creations.
Hollywood will keep conditioning us with many such shows........
having heard so many different agendas and having had my own encounters I am on the fence as to the real nature of these being real motive for mass contact.
I am told they have been living amongst us for decades now working at the cutting edge of new technologies in small numbers spread out in our most developed nations.
food for thoughts
Peace & hope
SM

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Yes, they've been here for more than a few decades, always, been here. However amongst our population, in both hybrid bodysuits and holographic form.

However, 2011, Aug 11, 2011 (comet Honda) - Oct 31, 2011, seems to the Dark Night of the Mayan prophecy. 11 11 comes to mind here. The return of Quetzcoatl, the eye of Horus group.

What I am hoping for is that this won't be the way the elites have been preparing, that instead it will be a freeing of this planet/school. Zero Time, No Time is an event itself, an anomaly. I think this also relates to what is coming.

Thank you for this thread, think 2011 is meaningful, and all things point to this.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 01:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

There are at least 4 different kinds of Aliens working with selected groups of people on earth at present but the one's who will make first massive contact will be humanoid in every-way.
This was decided long ago in order to keep people calm and relaxed.
In the aliens eyes we are nothing more the immature little children needing lots of guidance this in itself will prove a sticking point to many out there.
having rushed many new technologies into main stream population over the last few years has resulted in many of us being purely overloaded with information this has cause certain people to shutdown rather than adept, this too is becoming a major problem for many.
Our ET friend are a little concern that maybe we have come up to speed a little too fast over the last 20 years and many can not cope.
And there are others out there who think we should be left alone to our own fate but as 2012 approach this is no longer on the agenda
Something big is about to go down and time is short, so contact is fast approaching and unstoppable.
Enough for today.
Peace & hope
SM
I will answer all U2U in up and coming days if they are about this thread.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Well OPs
gotta say, I am looking forward to it.
Not overly keen about the whole their leaders will replace ours bit (not like ours are doing a great job mind you).

at least in the USA, such an alien better have been born here, birth certificate and all

I wonder...can a POTUS have duel solar system citizenship?

Since its just a happy go lucky thread of prediction...then no real reason to get the debunking thing on...so yep...bring her on...hopefully they will have some sweet virtual reality tech to share.

hopefully they aren't the type that are far too enlightened though..."drop all things, return to nature, and enjoy sharing harmonic resonance with a bunny"...that would simply suck.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

Yes, they've been here for more than a few decades, always, been here. However amongst our population, in both hybrid bodysuits and holographic form.

I wonder where someone can pick up one of these bodysuits...
This could totally remake relationships...just choose who you want to look like for some variation in the romance without cheating...

holographic technology would completely change our entertainment industry..I think if any person or even alien race had such tech handy, they would market it and make a zillion bucks...and simply buy the world, lot by lot.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

To begin with, I don't have any idea how far the black ops have gotten with their development of technology, but Greer, said in one video something about pine bluff and ets being robots, or bots of some kind.

That is one thing. Higher Ups, those who travel a long way, and come from outside this solar system, need suits to adapt to it. They use grey bots and do hybirdization, which many abductees experience this medical intrusion of their bodies.

But others have already talked about the hologram technology including a friend of mine and reconpilot. I already know they're here, even in my location/city and have my own reasons for knowing but won't share those.

If you were to be taken to another system, unless it was very similar to this, and you somehow were kept in a suspended state, you would also require another suite.

Sleeper's information is quite good by the way. Worth looking into.

Just want to add, not much different than our own bodies, which basically are bio bots.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Whether or not ET is involved, it's obvious that a lot of people "feel" that something awesome is going to happen in the next 2-3 years. The interpretation of this feeling is really based on how much of your realizations are genuinely your own. If you let other people think for you, you're going to be pulled into the fear, doom, and gloom; there's no doubt about it.

"The only real valuable thing is intuition." - Albert Einstein
"Imagination is more important than knowledge." - Albert Einstein
"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." - Albert Einstein
"The secret to creativity is knowing how to hide your sources." - Albert Einstein
"God is subtle but he is not malicious." - Albert Einstein
"I am convinced that He (God) does not play dice." - Albert Einstein

I'm betting my money on Einstein having known something about the universe that he didn't particularly trust humanity with. Can we blame him? Maybe he was abducted by aliens! =P

edit on 24-9-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99

To begin with, I don't have any idea how far the black ops have gotten with their development of technology, but Greer, said in one video something about pine bluff and ets being robots, or bots of some kind.

Oh, well if Greer said it then...well, then greer said it...incidently, since you mentioned his name, do watch for flying vegetables aimed at your head.

That is one thing. Higher Ups, those who travel a long way, and come from outside this solar system, need suits to adapt to it. They use grey bots and do hybirdization, which many abductees experience this medical intrusion of their bodies.

I can understand the logic of using robotic drones and such, sure...but that doesn't explain away body suits.

But others have already talked about the hologram technology including a friend of mine and reconpilot. I already know they're here, even in my location/city and have my own reasons for knowing but won't share those.

Although I suspect private and military industries may be very far ahead on the tech, such tech is fairly safe overall and would therefore end up released to the public to capitalise on...if by our government, then in the form of tax dollars and a more subdued population..like TV on crack...would make most completely happy with what they got once they have their own holotube or VR chamber.
So...where is it then? out of a ton of tech that has some valid arguments on why supression is necessary, advanced holographic technology is the least likely candidate for consideration.
bit like supressing really good sunglasses technology.

If you were to be taken to another system, unless it was very similar to this, and you somehow were kept in a suspended state, you would also require another suite.

Yes, but according to Greer (ducks), the grays and whatnot are robots...why not simply reconfigure the design if they are to be spending time here...or simply make robotic humans...or a whole host of other things than simply wearing a skinsuit which doubles as a bionic suit.

Sarah Connor agrees with me here.

Sleeper's information is quite good by the way. Worth looking into.

I read that whole bloody post quite awhile back. I find his testimony about as credible as any other writer of fiction, but not as fuzzy. Why would you say the information is good? its anything but...its interesting? sure...its creative? sure...but good...that implies its credible...and that is something lacking...well, that and proof...or even evidence that could build a case for proof...or...etc..well, you know where I am getting at.

still stand by my post..
both techs (skin suits and advanced holograms) would be fantastic if it was real...and harmless also...which leads me to believe that they don't exist...else someone would be making billions off of it

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Yes, I know, and i'm so happy. I've been doing cartwheels. You see I had things given to me, what woudl come and then everything seem to point to something else altogether, probably on purpose. But its coming so clear right now. I feel that some of those things will come to pass. But also, no matter what, as ET_MAN talks of, we're in a school, in tests, and even if bad things ever go down, in bigger ways than they have up until now, we need to hold light and also, treat everyone with the highest kindness, not just friends but the difficult aggressive ones too. See the light under everyone's masks and be the change we wish to see, not react or retaliate. Because we want to pass this test on a soul level too.

But I am still holding out for a positive occurrence, a wonderful wake up call, the veil lfiting, truth coming out, and this planet progressing in the end.

Your energy reminds me of ET_MAN's almost like brothers. Love & Light! Speaking of energy, the ones you had contact with, Billy Meirers though he is compromized, Miriam Delicado, my own contacts, and a few others unmentioned all add up to the same Ple'o'sha'n/Taurus group, and family ties as well to many here on earth pysically and soul wise. I'm sure there are various height differences in this as well. Some are quite tall.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

I have my own opinion about Greer, but the audio and visual recordings are accurate ,energy wise. The only thing in his last video with Hoagland, was this talk about the various ET hybrid type mafia lords of this planet and a kind of cool, look at the fancy toys, but keep back in your pens, feeling I got over the whole thing.

I really really have a lot of questions about his agendas, and the reasons behind them. But we probably don't see it in the same way.
And I'm not here to promote him in any way, just know some of the info he throws out is interesting and some of it fits in very well with other information.

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join