It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 human kind finest year is almost upon us

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Hi readers & Posters
I have been away from this board for sometime.
So let me start by saying that all the pieces are coming together and 2011 will be the year for mind boggling events.
The world as we know it will change forever some will be scared other will be delighted but many will be wary.
many have been working behind the scene for years trying to bring us up to date with these events.
thousand of Aliens living amongst us as humans have worked tirelessly for years developing new science and gadgets to enables us to be in the right mindset for the coming events.
the press, Media and church are slowly conditioning us the the real upcoming contact.
they will come as savior at first to help a broken people on a broken planet.
since we have always been led they will replace our leaders with their leader.
they have studied us for eons and all our weapons and digital tech is useless to us as they can control it all having helped us create it in the first place.
There will be others on the side line willing to step in if and when the time comes.
They will also tell us the real reason for the 2012 event.
So we do live in very exciting time readers.
more on this later.
Peace & hope
SM

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
Hey man

I'm new to these threads, but I'm very interested in the coming of these beings.
Do you have any evidence that 2011 will be the year of these events?
What makes you say this in such confidence? Do you know something we don't?

Cheers

+8 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   
What do you mean "more on this later"...what a half arsed post...I was almost interested in what you had to say.

+40 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I'm glad you have such confidence, I'm starting to get bored with all the end time stories, coming of aliens, coming of ancient planets, social meltdowns, economic collapse, natural disasters, cosmic shifts, police state, riots and protests, and the general idea of SHTF! Nothing ever happens and personally I welcome SHTF! I'm tired of going to work for 90+ hours a week for what? My iPhone? 6$ cups of coffee? Insane fuel prices, freedom?

Anyways tell your friends to hurry up, world needs to be washed rinsed and hung out to dry. End the age of deception and corruption

Peace

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yeah I like the confidence aswell.
But i don't want to start believing everyone that appears to have confidence it what they say
I do believe something is going to happen in the next few years
But I'd like a reason as to why hes so confident, maybe hes one of them?

Cheers

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Why, may I ask are you not writing on my thread your words of wisdom
t seems that many many people feel the same way and are experiencing more and more changes regularly bring on 2011 I say.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Yes, they are here and will assist in the resistance. However, most of those who are coming are in our favor.

Star Date 42012.35
We have left you many cave drawings
Built the Great Pyramids everywhere
How dare you ignore our many signs
Stonehenge is our Stargate tether

We left you some of our technology
Which in ways was obviously hoarded
Building blocks of peace and prosperity
We see now has been utterly distorted

There will be a time for this reckoning
Our belief in humankind still remain
We hear billions of you minds beckoning
We are coming now to provide a change

More on this later...

edit on 24-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Werent people saying this same thing about 2010 this time last year?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
To be honest, i really really hope that this isn't just another conspiracy theory.
I've got myself into the state of mind that something IS going to happen.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Hi smokingman2006.

Don’t worry, I have no intention of dogging this thread – or arguing your claims – for any length of time this time around.

I’m pretty darn sure where you’re coming from now, so I’m going to leave you alone…right after you answer these:

It’s nice to see that your “alien” contacts are now talking about a happy ending for us Humans, as opposed to the destruction of 6billion of us they were about to let happen according to your previous threads.

You now say that (all emphasis mine):

…thousand of Aliens living amongst us as humans have worked tirelessly for years developing new science and gadgets to enables us to be in the right mindset for the coming events.

they will come as savior at first to help a broken people on a broken planet.

That’s most comforting.

But, and correct me if I’m wrong, not so long ago you said this:

This planet was never created to be the playground of a few and the misery of billions and rulers never had the right to enslave the people only lead them into a better existence.

You rules for any living being is to live and let all others live along side them, nothing more is of greater importances.

Till then human can never expect to have mass contact with other life forms from the stars.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

So, have we changed that much that “they” now are willing to intervene?

I don’t think we have at all.

Not in the eighteen months since your last “contact” and subsequent prophecies.

You see, you also previously stated that:

The bottom line is there is but a few short years to return to our intended path

or this experience
will be terminated
there will be signs of great calamity to reinforce this period is approaching each

worse that the previous.

Very scary.

Notice the word ‘terminated’?

What does that imply? Either buck up our ideas or else?

And in the meantime – since your last prophecies and that direct threat - there are as many, if not more conflicts, instances of social upheaval and widespread threat and consequence depression than before.

And now “they’re” coming to help?

So what has changed amongst us that managed to alter their minds, exactly?

Aren’t we still a bunch of angry, territorial, confused monkeys?

Last night contact was made with me

I was warned that a very large mass has entered our solor system…

this mass will visable for all to see with the naked eye by next years and that it will look like a second sun by 2011

Care to explain that prophecy (from 2008) too?

Have you joined the Ashtar Command, by any chance?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:02 AM
link   
I have to say something.

How on earth do you think the people who discovered technology feel when you say aliens gave it to us? How do you think those who worked hard to get it working right feel when you say that aliens told them what to do?

Humans are responsible for what humans do. We are more than capable of getting to where we have all on our own - and this is exactly what we have done.

You are offending so many intelligent people when you give the credit for their work and discoveries to aliens. Its no different to someone doing a good (or bad) deed then god getting the praise (or condemnation) for it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

In his quote he mentions what will look like the second sun by 2011
Could this by any chance be Jupiter? www.nasa.gov...
They say this happens every 13 years, but this time could it continue to get closer?

Just thought I'd mention it.
Cheers.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:15 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

You really should read (good luck, it's big) smokingman2006's previous thread.

In it, he states specifically that this “mass” is new to the solar system.

I believe he was “told” it was a brown dwarf…

And, with all due respect, the last time I looked, Jupiter isn’t a brown dwarf.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
Preach the truth! Brother, this guy is always right about everything. He's right about aliens working on our collective mind over a long period of time and he's right again about 2011 being mankind's most exciting year.

S+F for all the amazing truths and also the cool way when you write, I love how you get the text to go in and out. All the truth on these boards and all these wonderful great thinkers and prophets we our lucky to have as contributors, nevermind 2011 Man! Thanks to top contributors like this guy, 2010 has become a beacon of knowledge and wonderment...

Keep up the stirling work and enlightenment you bring brother, as for me I'm all out of hyperbole....

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Majestyka
I'm glad you have such confidence, I'm starting to get bored with all the end time stories, coming of aliens, coming of ancient planets, social meltdowns, economic collapse, natural disasters, cosmic shifts, police state, riots and protests, and the general idea of SHTF! Nothing ever happens and personally I welcome SHTF! I'm tired of going to work for 90+ hours a week for what? My iPhone? 6$ cups of coffee? Insane fuel prices, freedom?

Anyways tell your friends to hurry up, world needs to be washed rinsed and hung out to dry. End the age of deception and corruption

Peace

Oh!! it will come, it will.

You shouldn't be in no such hurry, they are still alot inosent people out there that don't have the best of luck like you do to know the truth about things to happen in the up coming "very near future".

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
For those of you that think this is all a game, or think that people like us just whant to change your mined set for what ever reason you think their is!! look at your kids in the eyes and tell them the reason you didn't listen, mommy and daddy! because the end of days are near. And for those woman that are pregnant or have little children's now? you shouldn't have got pregnant, "women" because the end of days are near.

REPENT and accept all mighty Jehovah as your God, and Jesus Christ as your only hope.

edit on 24-9-2010 by BIONICLE ALEX because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

He does mention humans settling on a planet with 3 moons.
Jupiter has 3 moons, Jupiter also has evidence of under ice oceans and possibly habitable moons.
I'm not trying to convince anyone we are moving to Jupiter.
Maybe Jupiter is the new earth in 'storage'

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Ahhh, I needed a good laugh...

I'm a little tense ATM...

Collingwood is in the Grand Final tomorrow and we haven't won one since 1990...

Do you think you could get your alien mates to wait till atleast Sunday??

By then I'm hoping to have a HUUUUGE hangover and will probably welcome the end

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

He does mention humans settling on a planet with 3 moons.
Jupiter has 3 moons, Jupiter also has evidence of under ice oceans and possibly habitable moons.

Jupiter, at last count, has sixty three confirmed moons.

en.wikipedia.org...

smokingman2006 was talking about a much smaller version of Earth, upon which a chosen 144,000 Humans would have been “seeded”, so to speak, after the rest of us were either barbecued, drowned or crushed by the destruction wreaked by his “mass”.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Beamish

Hmmm.
Any way i could get in contact with you through email or messenger?
I have a few things I'd like to discuss, everyone else around here in New Zealand thinks I'm crazy.

Cheers.
Brady

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

History isn't on their side...
carn the saints!

On topic, welcome back smokingman, hope you're well.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join