It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2011 human kind finest year is almost upon us

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Aw sweet, man! Sounds wicked...

I'm sooo ready to get krunk with ET. Is it BYOB or will there be an intergalactic open bar...?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:01 PM
link   
hmmm interesting read. but,how do you know this ? we need facts. are you saying Bill Gates is a alien?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Do not stick your heads in the sand, and say "all this 'eventual change' talk is bull#."
Do not stick your heads in the clouds and say "this change will happen quickly, and everything will magically be better."

Realize that change is a certainty. Subtle changes are always occuring, and they are alwasy mounting towards an obvious, grand change. Such change doesn't come easily, however...there is always going to be resistance. Human nature dictates that such resistance will be expressed violently, as it is right now, all over the world. I cannot speak as to whether or not Aliens will be involved in the changes to come, nor can I speak as to whether or not God will be involved. Both equally exist and do not exist in my mind, as neither have revealed themselves to me personally. But in terms of human history, I feel that we have reached a milestone in our journey as a species through time...and with all the technology that we possess in this day and age, I don't know whether it's going to be the end of our race, or the begining of a world we can hardly imagine existing. I am content to sit back, smoke my cigarette, and wait for what will come however, because in the end that is all any of us can do.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:10 PM
link   
I think your being fooled.
In the 50's 60's 70's etc the US government has used UFO's as a cover for top secret planes and as a means of disinformation to confuse the russians.

Now they are claiming aliens will come down from the heavens and stop all the corrupt A-holes from ruining everything. What a crock of...

This is a stalling tactic. They want you to wait to be saved while they continue to orchestrate their total victory over you.

Don't wait to be saved. SAVE YOURSELVES!

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Great so replace one evil with another. Anything trying to control anything other than ones own self is against GODS laws.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Look OP:

As far as I am concerned any thread started here on ATS that doesn't spell check loses credibility right up front. If you have something as mainstream as disclosure, I recommend that you first spell check your post. The fact that it was short and without any evidence also raises a BS red flag. Give me a break. I just waisted 2 minutes of my life,

Thanks for nothing,

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006"Guidance"to what?how better to put it to your fellow man.

"New technologies"agan to what end?how better to kill your fellow man,certianly not in medicine or how to keep a large portion of the world from starving.

"We have come up to speed to fast"at what ?destorying the earth,killing each other with high tech weapons (like we need more ways)What else have we "humans" come up to speed on?it can't be good I don't know about you but it all seems to be stagneate except for getting worse
Something big to go down SOON" I wish I had a dime for every time I have heard that line.

So would I guess that maybe they have been working here to save us from our selves and the ones comeing are backup because the ones here have blowen it?????

You know a poster said something on another thread to the effect that his fear was not that ALIENS would show up but the real fear was that they would be just like us but more advanced and better at it in a very evil way.The poster ended his post with"keep your eyes open children mommy and daddy are comeing"..................Something to think about

edit on 24-9-2010 by Battleline because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
This thread got quiet funny when we started debating Jupiter being a gas giant.

Paranoia can be a spreading infection in your own mind.

Science progresses. We may be wrong, but to the best of our ability to identify these things, all astronomers have determined Jupiter to be a gas giant. I would go into detail as I know a bit of astronomy and astrophysics, however I am certain it would fall on mostly def ears. Conspiring happens, but is not life. It is just another complexity of life that is contained on the sides of chaos. Science is life, as spirituality is its yang.

edit on 24-9-2010 by Ciphor because: Do what now?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I am god and I created jupiter by farting there :p

But anyway, stop pretending that you know everything, for all we know the OP IS right.

At this point no one knows for sure.

I am personally skeptical about 2012 and such, the worst I see happening is a solar storm wreaking havoc on our technology and causing unfortold damage.

As for aliens, I think they'd be smart enough to stay away from a civilization that's not even that civilized.

I say that knowing that they ARE probably keeping an eye on us and according to some witnesses they do walk amongst us but I don't think they will make an appearence unless we really change our attitude and believes.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Everything changes.....the axiom of the universe...nothing stays the same....
So indupitably change will come.
Good or bad? BOTH!
I dont expect the world to end, just get more crowded and complicated and polluted.
Perhaps the next year will be the one...but its even money itll be the same as this one with a few minor changes.
I have followed the flying saucers since i was old enough to understand.....
There is some hope that there will be contact sometime, but i doubt it will be anytime soon.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by minigunner

As far as I am concerned any thread started here on ATS that doesn't spell check loses credibility right up front.

loses ???

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Changes will happen only if enough people want them to happen. I've been on the fence about this manifesting stuff things. However, certain events recently make me wonder whether there is something to this after all.

Now I've read that things have been changing recently, due to people's consciousness more quickly. Well, you know when people make bets, that means they really want something to happen right, i.e putting their money where their mouth is? Well, I made a bet about Jose Batista winning the HR title about 40 games ago. At the time, he had 28 HRs, the next opponent had 24. 110 games and only 28 HRs(this was a pitcher's year), assuming same pace the rest of the year and this should be an easy win right? 2 days later, the line went from +200 to -800, which signified that a lot of people thought like me. A couple of days after that, the line was pulled.

Right now, the guy had 52. You can do the math and check the splits of great HR hitters(things like after and before All-Star break) and see how unusual this outlier was. Steroids? I don't think so, because if that was the case, then he would have hit at about the same rate in the first 110 games. At the very least, it should be 1/3, not jumping from 1/4 to more than 1/2.

Now the curious thing is that he went on this "rampage" right at the time the line was pulled(the effect is even greater if you follow him game by game. Keep in mind that this has been a pitcher's year, with all the no-hitters and all.)

What happened? What happened I believe is that "we"(me and the bettors who bet on him, I'd like to think I was causing him to hit, but really, it's the collective consciousness of the bettors who bet on him) simply "manifested" it, and since very few people bet for the others(I'd imagine), and there really wasn't any opponent to Batista(recall what that lady said about not hurting anybody. In this case, there is no player that would be hurt by him winning the HR title. The only ones who were hurt are the people who bet on the other players before that, but because they were few, were spreaded out different players and their consciousness was too weak, the universe overrode them), the universe simply "accelerated it."

Think of the universe as an electromagnetic field. Every thought that you have goes towards this field, contributing to "an event." If there are enough people contribute to this event, and there are no counter forces, then the event will be sure to happen. I've often read what happens when you pray to God for a team to win, and another person prays for the opponent, the answer is that they cancel each other. If there are an equal number of people cheering for each side, then the talent of the players of the superior team will decide.

What happens if say 45% cheered for the top dog, and 55% cheered for the underdog? Well, here I believe that the universe gives weigh to all the forces. In a sporting event, then I believe "It"(The Creator) gives the most weights to the players' talents(by a large amount), then things like the refs. This, however, doesn't mean that if enough people cheered for the underdog, they still can't alter it, assuming that very few people cheered for the top dog. For example, say 1 billion cheered for the underdogs(and it could take this much because as I've stated before, our individual consciousness is very weak at this point, that isn't enough to move a speck of dust, much less alter an event directly by "only" one's own thoughts. It's said that there are "layers"(or degree of powers) of consciousness, and ours is on the outermost layer), and 1 million for the top dog, then it is possible for the universe to "beat" the people cheering for the top dog AND the superior team's talents(the counter forces.) How? Well, it does this by subtly do things like causing an injury to the superior team, or cause the refs to favor the underdogs, for example.

So to answer the original question, it will still give the advantage to the superior team, since the collective consciousness of the people cheering for the underdog is not strong enough to override the people betting on the top dog AND the talents of the superior team(so don't think that you can just make wild underdog bets because you think you are special and it will listen to you. No, "IT" has to take the opponents' "feelings" into consideration too.)

Some of you may be wondering, what if everyone was to pray for a better world, specifically, everyone to have a first rate living standard, without actually having to do anything about it
? The answer, IMO, is it will give us E.Ts. In other words, if either enough people want to change the world OR want them to show specifically, then the E.Ts will show. Now it may seem like a lot of people are hearing about UFOs, but really, it's still just abovetopsecret and youtube.

So spread these recent news to everyone you know on facebook, twitter, etc. IMO, until the number of "believers" reached billions, as opposed to millions, then they will not show.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:12 PM
link   
If the aliens come and solve our problems...can I quit my job and play Frisbee all day?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Werent they gonna drop by mid next month

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I think that we have come to a point after the conspiracies of Y2K the Swine Flu, SARS etc. etc. That we almost want something terrible to happen (as sad as that sounds.) This is my personal opinion but It seems to be the case.

Johnny

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:12 AM
link   
This above top secret website used to be infomative and interesting. Maybe its me who changed. I used to have my eyes wide open when reading stories about about the end of days, aliens, government conspiricies. Then i realised it wasnt really worth thinking about because it was wasting my own life on crappy reruns of the same old stuff. Theres an old Prophecy that does ring true to me. And whether your hoping for a great
2011 or a really bad 2012 i think this rings true of the way humans really are. Maybe this is why your aliens would be watching you. Maybe its them who channeled it to the indians. And just maybe there the ones we call god. Cause man. I used to feel like i was being watched from above. Now i dont feel that. Its also why i dont believe in santa claus. Sorry.

"Only after the last tree has been cut down, Only after the last river has been poisoned, Only after the last fish has been caught, Only then will you find that money cannot be eaten."

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by smokingman2006

Stonehenge is our Stargate tether

edit on 24-9-2010 by Tribble because: (no reason given)

Someone had better repair it before they come.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
reply to post by smokingman2006

Alright SmokingMan2006, you've come back after telling us that you had no more alien contact, and that you were going to move, and that you were not going to make contact with whomever you had made contact with, also that you were going to start some kind of Internet site, and that the aliens had some particular song for us, and that 144,000 were going to be transplanted.

Now you come back acting like you've made contact again with supposed aliens and you have not stated that you have made contact with any alien(s). Obviously you are either making all of this up or you gathered your new information that you are dissemminating on ATS from someone else, who? You always drag all of your theads out over a long period of time. Why can't you just come out and tell us what is on your mind, instead of dragging it out and creating much unneeded drama. You must like drama, and/or you must like to take a lot of time to think up your new disinformation by trying lengthening out your theads. Tell us the whole story instead of making it up as you go along. If you had all of this supposed knowledge you would have told us what you know, instead you drag it out, and drag it out.

There comes a time when you can fool the people for a little while, and then suddenly the people realize that their being fooled. Who are your sources for all of this information that you have dreamed up about 2011 being the year. You haven't stated your sources, who are your sources? Or, is it you?

I can't go on listening to this BS without knowing who your sources are, and if there are any. This probably needs to be in the skunk works or some place like that, instead of in politics. I don't see any politics in this story, just a bunch of made up gibberish about 2011, without any proof of any sources. I've got to hand it to Beamish, he was the first to detect trickery, and I believe he is right. If you can't tell us who your sources are, and prove that they can be trusted, then whatever you write down surely can't be trusted.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:42 AM
link   

edit on 25-9-2010 by la vie because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 01:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Listen here CynicalM, you can't misspell a word if it doesn't exist.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join