It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad: Most People Believe US Govt behind 9/11

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
In yet another one of Ahmadinejad's surprising outbursts, this one hits close to home for ATS.

MSNBC:

UNITED NATIONS — The U.S. and European delegations walked out of the U.N. speech of Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Thursday after he said most people believe the U.S. government was behind the Sept. 11 terror attacks in order to assure Israel's survival.

SOURCE

Usually I cant stand this guy. But, you have to hand it to him, he definitely knows how to piss people off. And this statement he made today regarding the U.S. Govt being responsible for 9/11 is especially interesting since it comes on the heels of Fidel Castro saying Bilderbergers control the world.

What is this sudden interest in conspiracy theories by (arguably) some of the U.S's most outspoken critics?

Are they truly believing these ideas? Or are they just being obnoxious? Perhaps attempting to cause civil unrest in this country by deepening the divide between the public and government entities?

Whatever the case, when world leaders start saying things like this, maybe we (ATSers) aren't completely crazy after all........

Anyone else notice the abundance of world leaders saying weird stuff lately?

Hmmmmm

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by WhiteDevil013

He's right as is Castro. It seems other world governments are hearing us.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
gotta love Ahmadinejad

U.S. government was behind the Sept. 11 terror attacks in order to assure Israel's survival.

not sure about the Israel bit...but I think he hit it on the head, these people who walked out are simply cowards

edit on 23-9-2010 by Pockets because: I thought the post was too short

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There's an English dubbed version here. Don't bother reading the media reports on the the speech, you're probably not going to get an unbiased view of it.

Link

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Sound idea, but i think maybe it's a case of them seeing sites like this one, not to mention the 1000's of films on Youtube, that they just picked up on it. "hey, if they believe all this, that's what we will give them"
Doesn't matter to them wether it's real or not, they will use the publicity to the max.
I mean, isn't this Ahmadinejad guy not one of the illuminati??
He sure knows all the hand signs

edit on 23-9-2010 by playswithmachines because: Name check

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by playswithmachines

He sure knows the hand signs

And these days...who doesn't?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Already posted in Breaking News.

Cheers

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

After about 100 years of domination the capitalist system and existing world order are unable to provide appropriate solutions to the problems that society faces, thus there demise has arrived

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Man, that speech would have been an amazing ATS thread. It would have been starred and flagged all the way to the front page.

He is right about people all over the world thinking that 911 was an inside job. It's only in America where people have a problem with that concept.

I don't know about the Israel part. I don't see how 911 helped Israel's interests. Why would Israel need to do that anyway? The American government is a proud supporter of Israel and gives them something like billions in funds and in weapons.

As for the side note that was mentioned; yeah, it is really weird that Castro and Ahmadinejad sound like they spend time on ATS. It's an unusual and exciting time to be alive, and even more unusual and exciting to be a tin foil hat wearing ATS member.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by dragonsmusic

I think if you watch 911 missing links, or google israel did 911, they'll give you the actual names. I think isreal has teh plan of "greater isreal" which goes from the nile to the euphrates. The only people it helped was israel.

Just about everyone else involved was jewish (aside from the obvious gentiles). Where their loyalties lie is anyones guess. Dual citizens most of em.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I think Ahmadinejad has nothing to lose. He can speak his mind and let the truth as he sees it be known. No matter what he says, he is a Islamic terrorist that strives to kill all Jews with his nuclear missile program. At least that's how he is portrayed by the media. So how could it get any worse.

I commend him for saying things that others may not like. Honesty is hard to come by.

edit on 23-9-2010 by sheepslayer247 because: Add text

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:09 PM
link   

I think the fact that other UN nations walked out on this speech is telling...

Is the UN there to create order in the world and make those who have commited a crime answerable?

Or is it just there to help it's masters?

At the very least, everyone knows the 9/11 report was not up to standard and did not answer all the questions raised or encompass all events of that day...

IMO, to NOT question the findings is the REAL crime..

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Anyone else notice the abundance of world leaders saying weird stuff lately?

Yes, I have, but what he said about 9-11 isn't exactly "weird," or even in the ballpark. I mean, the Fearless Leaders on Capital Hill in D.C. want us all to believe and accept the "party line." Any other theory, story, photo, video, eye witness testimony is automatically labelled "Conspiracy Theory," and thus thrown into the fringe pile or other theories not of the party's design or plan, or agenda.
September 11 attacks opinion polls
Seven CIA Veterans Challenge 9/11 Commission Report
90 Million Americans Believe Government Behind 9/11

I wouldn't call 90 million plus people a conspiracy theory, would you? The man told the truth, and the Obama administration didn't like hearing it, plain and simple. They still fail to get it, to understand where we are here. They still think we are stupid.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
see what i mean! even an outsider from Iran believes some how Jews were behind 911! That is why it is being covered up so drastically here in the US! WAKE THE FFFFF UP PEOPLE!

If the US walked out in the meeting then it has to be true!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You mean what if he's sane, and the rest of us, are out of our blooming minds.... Wow, now that would make for a great thread.....

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

even an outsider from Iran believes some how Jews were behind 911!

You do realise the irony of this don't you?

If the US walked out in the meeting then it has to be true!

So who were these delegates?

Are they important to know the (your) truth of 911?

Doubtful...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

walking out shows guilt. Know your psychology.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

So delegates from the United Kingdom, Sweden, Australia, Belgium, Uruguay and Spain are all guilty too?

lol

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Ahmadinejad is another Conspiracy Theorist

does that benefit credibility?

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Larry Silverstein - Jewish - owner of wtc's
Zelikow - Head of 911 commission - Jewish (dual citizen?) Author of Iraq Preemptive war strategy
Chertoff - Jewish (dual citizen?) head of homeland security
Wolfawitz, Pearle, Feith - Jewish (dual citizens) co-authors of Project of a new american century.

ICTS Security - Israeli owned - let all hijackers on the planes.

SIMS metal management - Jewish owned - Shipped all metal from WTC's to china right away.

Hey maybe he's onto something.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join