It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When are the OSers gonna end? Zero evidence to point to any concise conclusion.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

once again, i understand such a statement. To display it, constantly, as if its what you are most proud of.. well thats should be disturbing. You would say the same if I had a sig that portrayed something negative.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica
reply to post by Varemia

once again, i understand such a statement. To display it, constantly, as if its what you are most proud of.. well thats should be disturbing. You would say the same if I had a sig that portrayed something negative.

Not really. I find it to be a piece of history that often goes ignored, and it is entirely his right to decide what he wishes to be displayed to all those who read his replies. You are, in fact, de-railing the thread now, just to let you know.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
concince

Have you ever right clicked on a word that you typed, because it is underlined in red?
If you had tried it you would find that there is a list of suggestions (to correct your misspelling)

This is preciously the reason I am here. I know these threads don't have all the answers, but what I do find is that the information allows for educated choice on any subject. If I knew it all I would bid everyone goodbye also.

I'm sorry, I had a sketchy system at the time, and all my attempts to edit such posts was denied. and by the time I arrived at my computer, too much time had elapsed so that I could not edit any longer.

Thank you though for trying to say my spelling makes my arguement obsolete.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by okbmd
reply to post by Myendica

So , what are you suggesting ? You would rather that truthers get together and make thousands of posts where they all agree with each other ? Not allowing the introduction of opposing argument ?

Just how would that equate to 'investigative research' if you only look at what you want to see ?

And , before any of you go off on a tangent , I look at both sides of an argument . I used to be a truther myself , so don't start with the crap about me being a 'blind follower' of the OS .

That is the whole point of having debates , to present your position and have your opponent to counter with why he feels your position is lacking . There is no such thing as a one-sided debate .

With no input from OSers , you guys would just be setting around agreeing with each other . Please explain to me how you feel that would help your cause ?

Science doesn't work that way . If it did , we would all still be agreeing that the best way to provide supper , would be for two or three of us to chase down the target and club it to death with sticks and rocks .

Criticism is part of the program here folks . Like it or not , that's how it works .

Repeating things that have been proven to be false , doesn't help you in the least bit . If and when any of you choose to do this , be assured that someone will correct you on it .

Don't take it personal , it is the art of science .

I'm suggesting, that like-minded people can have an inteligent discussion, and denounce each others points and evidence as they see it. They don't need people who already have the answer in the OS to interupt said discussion, thus not allowing them to converse and work out their own inconsistancies.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by CynicalM

Just look at my thread that I create. The Osers will find ways to derail it fast. It is a rude tactic and they are running scared.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyendicaI'm suggesting, that like-minded people can have an inteligent discussion, and denounce each others points and evidence as they see it. They don't need people who already have the answer in the OS to interupt said discussion, thus not allowing them to converse and work out their own inconsistancies.

Unfortunately that is not what I have seen here when truthers are the ones posting on the threads. Here is a summary of what I see:
Man1: I have a conspiracy idea!
Man2: Wow, awesome, S&F!
Man3: Super! I like!
Man4: This makes OSers look dumb!
Man5: No way! This is crazy! My mind is so blown!
Man6: I wish I'd seen this earlier!

then, someone whose views parallel the OS comes on:

NewMan1: Wait, this doesn't look right.
Man1: You're blind if you can't see it.
NewMan1: No, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.
Man3: You OSers are all the same, spreading disinfo.
NewMan1: I'm just saying what I see there, no conspiracy.
Man1-6: You're wrong, I don't care what you say.

and bicker bicker bicker bicker.

The simple fact is, you won't get intelligent discussion and thought no matter what you get.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia

Originally posted by MyendicaI'm suggesting, that like-minded people can have an inteligent discussion, and denounce each others points and evidence as they see it. They don't need people who already have the answer in the OS to interupt said discussion, thus not allowing them to converse and work out their own inconsistancies.

Unfortunately that is not what I have seen here when truthers are the ones posting on the threads. Here is a summary of what I see:
Man1: I have a conspiracy idea!
Man2: Wow, awesome, S&F!
Man3: Super! I like!
Man4: This makes OSers look dumb!
Man5: No way! This is crazy! My mind is so blown!
Man6: I wish I'd seen this earlier!

then, someone whose views parallel the OS comes on:

NewMan1: Wait, this doesn't look right.
Man1: You're blind if you can't see it.
NewMan1: No, I'm pretty sure I know what I'm talking about.
Man3: You OSers are all the same, spreading disinfo.
NewMan1: I'm just saying what I see there, no conspiracy.
Man1-6: You're wrong, I don't care what you say.

and bicker bicker bicker bicker.

The simple fact is, you won't get intelligent discussion and thought no matter what you get.

But if you are right, with the OS, than you don't need to look for answers. You dont need to converse about it. You don't need to prove us wrong. If I knew something, I wouldn't spend my time telling people who thought differently, that they are wrong.

not to mention the 10 times okbmd misinformed the first line of my OP. case in point.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dragnet53

Post a link..
I'll have a look...

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

Hmmmmmm, interesting, I looked at photograpic and video evidence only yesterday showing a steel beam thrown from the WTC collapse and vaporising in mid-air. I checked this footage (thinking that after 9 years, it could have been created) and found that it was right there in all the media coverage.Seems to me that today I check on search engines and it's not there. Why? Did anyone else see this?

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by MyendicaBut if you are right, with the OS, than you don't need to look for answers. You dont need to converse about it. You don't need to prove us wrong. If I knew something, I wouldn't spend my time telling people who thought differently, that they are wrong.

I accept the possibility that I could be wrong. I refuse to just sit around and let people spread false information around though. I prefer that people make well-informed decisions when choosing what to believe, and if a thread is posting misleading information, then I would be resigning all these believers to ignorance if I don't say something. And if I by chance get proven wrong about my beliefs that parallel the OS, then I will gladly change my stance. Unfortunately, no evidence has been able to show that to me yet.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Well it has been a fun day huh? I hope you load me up with a bunch more misleading and derailing information.

Like I said at the beginning. I am not a truther, I do not believe the OS. And I would rather the OS would converse amongst themselves, and not feel the need to force their belief on me.

This has become a religion evidently, so perhaps you stick to your house of worship, and the rest will split up in all kinds of secular churches. just let us converse. You have nothing to lose, except your place at the top of the hill.

enjoy, for now.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
Thing is, there'd be no point for OSers to just chat amongst themselves. All they'd talk about is how they agree on how things happened, maybe refine a few minor details. A developed thread needs both sides posting to be a productive one.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Varemia

I believe that the topic is this.
If you believe the O.S., it is the opinion of the O.P. that you have not justified anything in the O.S.
Perhaps you believers in the O.S, at least ONE of you, should make a thread that is a basic outline of the O.S., whereby you present YOUR reasons for believing the O.S.
Rather than being negative on the efforts of people that have shown more than enough evidence that the O.S. is flawed, you could be POSITIVE, and show all of the great minds on ATS why the O.S. is the most reasonable explanation, as close as we can get to the truth.
You could start with something like, oh, I don't know....maybe why they felt like the steel had to be shipped off to China so quickly before it was analyzed!
Yes, that would be a good start.
I know you people have your hearts in the right place, and all. You are really searching for answers, and it appears you have found them in the O.S. Right?
So, why? Answer some questions for once.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by okbmd

I'm surprised a Mod hasn't mentioned your formating of replies.

They are confusing at times due to your lack of understanding of the [ quote ] usage..

It would be easier to read your posts if you asked for help in quoting other posters and external sources with,

[ quote ] and [ex ] commands...

Hope that helps you

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Varemia
Thing is, there'd be no point for OSers to just chat amongst themselves. All they'd talk about is how they agree on how things happened, maybe refine a few minor details. A developed thread needs both sides posting to be a productive one.

thank you for making my point! STAR FOR YOU

Os sole purpose to is pick an arguement and derail any other form of conversation regarding the event. Can you now agree>?

edit on 23-9-2010 by Myendica because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join