It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How I went from Abducted to Contacted. - Part #1.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Hi again LeoVirgo, I've been writing a second part in the last hours, I think you will find interesting. But before that, yes I use both terms abduction and contact and I try to separate them by the use of force in that actions. But I found that force had a justification, like in my case. Reading the 2nd part will help you to understand what I mean.

How I went from Abducted to Contacted. - Part #2.

My Path to The Adolescence.

My father decided to buy a house in a location with better weather due my asthma, far from the smog of the city and close to the mountains, as recommended by the doctor and friends. School was always a problem, been absent of classes so much time only made it harder for me.

At home, in my own room at the new house a new stage of experiences started. I was about 9 or 10 years old. Many times when I was alone, at anytime of the day I felt induced to relax, within a minute a high pitched sound started and with my eyes open I’ve seen how all the objects in front of me getting distant until all was white. The only thing left that connected me to the “real” world was the “tic-tac” sound of the clock, unexplainable, I could listen to it like It was right inside my head.

Once I learned how to do that by myself, this induction stopped. My teenage stage was about to start.

The First Inner Fight.

By 11 years old. My parents got separated and I continued living with my father. He was busy working all the time and as a teenager, I thought the world was all mine. I began smoking and drinking, as the asthma left me alone for many years. Still there, in the middle of that mess, I remember walking back home alone drunk at night, and looking to the sky I’ve seen the “stars moving” on top of me. Of course, I tried to convince myself saying : “Nah…I’m drunk”.

Amazingly, my first years on high school became easier, I didn’t need to study for a test for almost 3 years and everybody thought I was cheating. During those years I didn’t had experiences and my euphoria took me for a while to the world of the drugs, I smoked marihuana. I just wanted to look normal. I also put all my experiences in a box and locked them, I thought I shouldn’t talk about it to anybody for the rest of my life or I wouldn’t be accepted. Finally I lost one year of high school and my father and I went to live in Tacna, city at the Peruvian border with Chile. A chance for a new beginning.

The Night That Everything Changed.

One night, in the late 90’s, I was sitting in front of my computer when the high pitched sound came back, suddenly I found my self in an impulse to write what I felt were names but never heard before. I erased it and turned off the computer.

By the next week, a friend invited me to a reunion with some people he told me they had a peculiar spirituality. That night I found out that reunion won’t take place in a house. We drove about half hour to a place called Miculla.

Miculla is an archeological site, full of petroglyphs. It is a coincidence that it looks a lot like the desert close to Area 51, and very close are a abandoned mine and a military base. But it didn’t affected me since I had no clue about Area 51 by those days.

The night was clear and the sky beautiful, we started doing a relaxation exercise, guided by one of them. Nothing special, actually kind of boring for me but I didn’t want to offend them so I follow the game.

Right there, while they were doing that, I started to hear a sound, I only can describe it like a turbine inside a big pipe, but somehow gently to my ears.

In front of us was a little hill, less that 20 meters from my position and behind that a long canyon, but no deeper that 30 meters. I had my arms extended and the palm of my hands up, as the last instructions for the relaxation I remember to hear.
Then. I was involved for some kind of power and I couldn’t move a finger. A hurting feeling between my eyes started to raise like I had an open wound or a hole opening (I still can feel that today). I looked around and my friends looked like frozen and shiny. Thru the years I have concluded that the time stopped for them.

It was so difficult to know when I was watching with my physical eyes or my third eye. In some moments, I had a 360 degrees view.

My sight suddenly went to a craft (disk shaped), coming from south to north, moving inside the canyon towards us and changing its angle to fit inside the canyon avoiding the surface or touching the land. I remember it had a sort of searching light that made me nervous.

My vision went back to us, I felt my heart beating so fast for the kind of experience I was having, that made me understood It was strictly necessary for them to take control of my body, otherwise I would be running all the way home.

A thought almost like and order made look to the dark in front of us, the craft was already in position and started to go for no more than 15 or 20 meters higher than us. It moved a little bit to the front, just enough to project his beam to the little hill in the front.

There he was, a being like nothing on earth. He was more that 2 meters tall, lets say he would be taller by one or two heads than any NBA player. Very skinny but still a layer of flesh, like someone close to anorexia. All his body and head was covered by a silver suit and boots. The only parts uncovered were his face and his hands. The bean made his suit sparkly. His head and face were kind of similar to the classic alien face but longer, the color of the skin went from grey to brown, depending the area, his big eyes were all black and that made hard to see where he was looking at that moment, until he moved them and looked straight to me, he communicated with me without words, just simple short thoughts, translated like “ I have to do this”, “Try to control yourself”. It was totally impersonal. Not the dramatic versions we always hear, no apocalyptical messages or personal thoughts. Nothing about love, or the classic “You need to change before you destroy the world”.

Then he opened his long arms like 45 degrees. The craft started to move and when it was on top of us, it projected his white beam to me, it was like a tube, it didn’t expanded and felt almost solid, I saw my arms become almost invisible as the rest of my body.

I can’t remember what happened next, and I found myself watching the opposite direction how the craft was leaving us slowly, giving me time enough to see every structural detail of it.

I will finish this part here, promising to continue as soon as I can. Thanks for the opportunity to share.

edit on 23-9-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
extremely interested. is there any more or was that the last time you were contacted? i think i can recall another members experience where they were visited by beings at their bedside every so often. if i remember correctly levitation was part of the story as well. s&f!

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by abysmal_sloth

Thanks a lot.

There is a lot more, I will try to continue as soon as I can.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
the thread i was referring to in my previous post was "My life with an Alien Soul" by observe50. i strongly recommend the thread to any members who are interested in other members' personal experiences. as each of us experience life subjectively, of course the validity of such a thread can not be verified. nonetheless i thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Thanks for answering. About this line of yours:

Abductions are forced. Contacts are not.

I think in a general sense of the word and in an over-all comparison, you're right. But I'm not entirely convinced that that's a given though.

You see, I was taken. Not by force. Not by volunteering either. Just taken. And for all I know perhaps I had a previous agreement or an arrangement with them. I don't know. I remember nothing except seeing them, being rendered paralyzed and returning (still or again, paralyzed). And for all I know, maybe I am part of their extended family. I simply don't know if there was any force at all.

I'm also from the school of thought that there are different entities. With different methods. With different intent. Doing different things. In different ways.
So I really don't believe there is one cart-blanch cosmic way this is being done.

Just puttin' in my 2-cents (and with inflation it's probablynot even worth that).

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I have to admit, I have prenatal memories, I remember exactly what you said OP, the reddish warmth etc, then next memory is my mom coming into my room and praising me for sleeping the whole night thru....
That is the earliest memory I have from this life...

edit on 24/9/10 by HomerinNC because: grammar

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Thanks again. I will read that tonight.

Today I was thinking about all I'm telling in this thread and I made a simple conclusion, I have to empty my cup, just to fill it again. I still have more experiences to tell, and I will do that here. Perharps all of us will be in the final part of my story, as "they" made me see many times.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

I agree 100%. About the use of the force during an experience, I know the "good ones" also need to use it sometimes in order to control our emotions like fear or panic. Same way a doctor give us s painfull medicine to cure us.

Beginning the second page in this thread I'm sharing an experience where they use some kind of force with me. I think you might find confort reading it.

It's also true that there are so many races right now participating in different ways in our planet. Some of them for a personal interest and some just want to help us.

Let me go even farther about this, to be honest the being I mention in the second part, is not from another planet. For me he is an interdimensional being. He stopped our time and created a "time bubble" in the same location, to develope the experience. He could be "us" from other time.

I am very happy to know you've been taken too brother, I guess we need to keep in communication.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

That is one characteristic of one group of us. There are different types of contactees and abductees. If you didn't had a contact yet, you will for sure.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

Im sure that is true...that there are different intentions and different vibrations of beings.

I come from the school of thought that we in Spirit, are all one, so in Spirit, this is another part of yourself, be it higher or lower vibration. Still in that sense, some could come with intentions of seeing where you have been and what you are now and some could see where 'they' have come and where 'they' are now.

That may make no sense...

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

so its possible I've been contacted or going to BE contacted?

I do have other odd memories...seeing the back of what I think are starship engines, i remember seeing a framework around heavy engines, the phrase...something Confederation and the name Sanverina are all rolling around in my head
any of this ring a bell to you?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 03:24 AM
link   

The Confederation is real and they have colonies in our solar system. I don't know the name you mention but since you mention the sound of engines. I wonder if "Saverina" could be a name of a mothership or a colony.

They have many of them around us and most of the crafts we see on Earth are coming from those ships and colonies.

I hope you have the opportunity to understand your experiences.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:29 AM
link   
How I went from Abducted to Contacted. - Part #3.

After my experience in Miculla described in part #2, and since the moment I saw the craft leaving I decided not to tell anybody, included the persons that were with me that night. During the next 2 weeks I went thru a painful metamorphosis, nothing will be the same anymore. To be more specific, I was trying to block all my memories of the events that happened to me when I was a child, pretending that one day I could find a logical explanation. That night I learned that there is no way I can avoid been what I am, abducted or contacted.

It was so hard to continue a normal life. I developed a sense of pain in my chest that got activated every time I felt low vibrations of any kind, plus the open wound sensation between my eyes described before too. This one seems to work as a third eye, still out of control and making me sense good and bad things.

I couldn’t sleep for many days, knowing somehow they will come to my room like when I was a kid. One night I decided to make a visit to one of the persons present that night in Miculla. I told him what I saw, he smiled and answered me sharing a very similar story that happened to him about a year before and close to the same location. In that moment, I started to find peace again.

Back to my home at night, I prayed on my bed and tried to connect my mind with them : “ Ok, whatever you need to do I will try to cooperate”.

Honestly I don’t remember if it was the same night when I woke up and saw a beautiful being, was like covered with clothes of the same light material used in a bride dress, but shiny. No arms, feet or face that I could see. He was standing close to the right side of my bed and a wall was on my left…..same as when I was a kid.

He paralyzed me for a few moments until he told me there was nothing to be afraid. Then he let me move and told me I have to go with him. He opened a window in the wall at my right, not bigger than a 10 inches square, I will describe it like what you would see if lots of water are falling in a windshield of the car, but instead of water it was like a liquid purple light. I made him the silly question of how I will fit in that window. Then he made me go thru it. At the other side, we landed in a circle shaped park with beautiful flowers symmetrically arranged in groups and each one of different colors. He told me they represent the “7 Rays”, and I guess we were in his town. I saw vehicles like cars moving around but without noise or fumes. It seemed to me like a regular day over there, people walking and minding their own business.

He told me that it was time to go back, he stayed and I came back to my bed with an horrible sensation of falling down, but happy because all my fears finally disappeared.

Next day I woke up knowing what I had to do. I had to tell my father and girlfriend why I was acting weird lately. At lunch I told my father about Miculla and almost behind him appeared that shiny being again for a few seconds, I knew it was pointless to tell my father to turn and look, that being came only to bring me support in that moment.

Since then, I had many other experiences, they showed me scenes from our future, things I will be doing and other things I don’t understand yet. My dreams are like going to school many times and I often feel tired in the morning.

This is me, I already had my disclosure and my evidences. Now this is my call to you, who still keep in secret what you saw.

That will be the last part of this thread but I’ll keep answering questions here or by U2U.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

How do I make contact? Find out if these 'imaginings' are real? What do I need to do?

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

one of these instances something squeezed the hell out of my testicles (most intense thing ever) and the more intense it got the more overpowering the paralysis grew. no joke.

Who travels across the stars and squeezes a man's jewels - a real sick bunch, that's who.

The aliens should all be destroyed. I'm sure one day humanity will lay down the smack on their sweet little homeworld.

We already have the weapons, it is just getting them there that's the problem - but it is one that our greatest minds are working on solving.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

wow. you're so very ignorant.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

it seems you've had a very unique experience. i love reading this type of stuff, thanks so much for sharing!

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Our part consist in to facilitate the conditions for a contact. There are many aspects that combined create the right vibration needed. Your mental and phisical condition, your mood, the kind of work you have, your diet.

It sounds peculiar, but days before a closed encounter I get stomach sick (I don't know if induced), not allowing food in my body. Classic music helps to make stable the emotional body. Avoiding any kind of violence. In simple terms, Detox your mind and body.

Wishing to have a contact, blocks it. You may get fooled by your own mind. But opening an empty mind helps a lot.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Thank you. If nobody read it my story worth nothing.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

Originally posted by RelentlessLurker

one of these instances something squeezed the hell out of my testicles (most intense thing ever) and the more intense it got the more overpowering the paralysis grew. no joke.

Who travels across the stars and squeezes a man's jewels - a real sick bunch, that's who.

The aliens should all be destroyed. I'm sure one day humanity will lay down the smack on their sweet little homeworld.

We already have the weapons, it is just getting them there that's the problem - but it is one that our greatest minds are working on solving.

edit on 25-9-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

I am 100% sure that won't happen. You need to start accepting the facts brother.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join