It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS COMICS: Adventures in Conspiracy #2: The Paranoia!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+104 more 
posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
What you are about to see is the movie for issue two of the series "Mr Mask's Adventures in Conspiracy" titled

"The Paranoia".

The video was entirely edited by Joe from ATS and I humbly thank him for all his energy and work. He was more then awesome at making this come together in a movie form and I look forward to continuing to work with him.

This is issue two's MOVIE and stands as the film version of the soon to be released "Traditional Comic Format" that will be here on ATS very shortly.

Fingers crossed and all hopes that you enjoy. We had a blast making this and can't wait to finish issue 3.

Here is The movie!

View in HD

(click to open player in new window)

OH AND- for those who missed issue one, it is here-
Mr Mask's Adventures in Conspiracy ISSUE 1

edit on 22-9-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
That was great

Ignorance puts all other villains to shame.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Good job Mr Mask! I wonder if they have a fema camp for my family too?
This piece reminded me of a phrase on J. Cusack's hat in the movie 1408(good horror flick btw) that said, "total paranoia is total awareness." Arrrggh those connected dots and how they entrap thee.
Keep it up man, we dig it!

spec

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Awesome. I loved it as well. Love the outfit. Quality stuff here. This will be one of the one's i follow. Keep them coming and ill keep reading and watching. Untill i'm taken away too.

edit on 22-9-2010 by eazyriderl_l because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Long time no see homie! Star and Flag

I think ignorance needs to cheer up. He is not living up to the stereotype!

I believe paranoia is only a problem when it is not justified. That's when it can be really dangerous. Otherwise it's just a natural symptom of 21st Century society. Let's face it, realistically there's a lot to worry about.

The only way to be sure it is justified, is to challenge it, and ultimately avoid all safety behaviours! That's where ATS and it's outstanding members come into play.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Hmm, the old "it was just a bad dream" escape eh?

Well, not bad, but doesn't your character have any Minion-crushing superpowers?

What if he really gets attacked by NWO Minions, then what? I doubt he'll last very long without some superpowers!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
Awesome Job Brother,

Well worth the wait !

I have to hand it to you. You are one talented fartknocker..

And I am not sure but that sounds alot like those are your beats in the background.

Some people will probably have one complaint though,

" it was too short !" they will moan...

To that Sir I would respond with:

"Settle down, it is not supposed to be a half hour tv series"...(yet)

I however understand the workload you have bogged yourself down with involving this great project of yours.
And true to form It really is a Digital comic book

So Again I am Saying Thank you Mr Mask for Your Time, Effort , and Talent.

~meathead

PS :
from ma dukes as well

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
Like I said before, this is pretty cool stuff.

I'm just wondering about the narrator's voice. Does he really have to sound like a five foot one inch ,one hundred fifteen pound guy with a pocket protector and tons of tape holding the bridge of his glasses together?

Wouldn't it be more effective with a hero that had a cool voice?

I mean I get that we are all dorks here, but why exaggerate that part? Superman and spiderman get away with being dorks because they turn into the complete opposite. And that voice grates on one's nerves.

If he's going to be a big nerd then he needs superpowers like the other poster said. Make him cool, man.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Glad everyone is digging the new issue. It was a lot of fun working with Mr.Mask and I can't wait to work with this talented artist again!

I'm counting down the days till I get page 1 of issue 3.

Till then Stars and Flags for Paranoia!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks for putting this up.
I really enjoyed it.
Can`t wait for the next !!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Another awesome installment, Mr Mask.

I have signed copies of comic books.

Now I want this as an actual comic book plus number 1 and your signature on both.

Being a comic book collector was to me one of my favorite passions.

Wolverine is where I first learned the term Golden Triangle.

Although I knew about the drugs being grown there and filtered into America back in 1979.

edit on 9/22/10 by SpartanKingLeonidas because: Adding Depth To The Post.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
This is so very clever! I loved it, and will be a regular of Mr. Mask's adventures. Fema camps. Tin foil hats.
So funny..............

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Great job!

Everyone that knows me knows that I hate videos, but this adaptation was extremely well done.

Congratulations to all the people involved.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
excellent! congratulations!
I'll be waiting the 3rd issue! s+f too

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

S&F, with a side of A++, two thumbs up
and some

Outstandingly Spectacularly Awesomely Inspiring! Please stop it, I'm paranoid that if you continue to provide us such a service our monthly ATS membership may go up! Or maybe that is just a rumor Mr Ignorance wants us to believe? I think his kind's allies may have a presence on ATS
This sounds like a job for Mr Mask

What were those rules again? I'm going to have to watch that again and keep notes.

Mr Mask, & Joe,
That was a very well put together comic. I feel as thought I have expanded internally from the words in those bubbles. I liked the music, the artwork, the voice overs' voices, and expecially the plot and the dialogue.

bravo!

-et

edit on 22-9-2010 by Esoteric Teacher because: to add a space inbetween words and type these words to justify adding nothing

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Well done Mr.Mask for your high caliber illustration and well done voice actors.

I would absolutly love to see some of your illustrations on the following concepts:

1. Life extension technologies
  2. HAARP faking deities/aliens
  3. Martial Law
  4. TPTB in their utopia
  5. Anything to do with Sumerian lore and the Annunaki

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Awesome, all of you.

It almost demands Part 1 be 'transduced'...

I can foresee outfits such as Marvel copying your format there, as I've never seen a still comic transduced anything like that before.

Enough new parts and you might have us an ATS DVD...

edit on 22-9-2010 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I wasn't sure how the "video" version was going to work, but it did, and was really entertaining.

I was blown away with the first episode, and equally surprised by the quality and presentation of #2 in this format.

Great work!

Stay paranoid!

By the way, when will you begin work on the feature length movie?

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
As to be expected, this was well worth waiting for. A bright spot in my otherwise dreary evening at work. Can't wait for #3!
I think I'm gonna have to agree with the others, though, he does need a super-power. Maybe he's an MKULTRA product (or the offspring of) and just doesn't know it yet???? Guess we'll just have to wait and see.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Starred and Flagged !!!!

Paranoia. Good subject. Opens the door to many possibilities which, I am convinced, will bring out more of your awesome awesome talent !

Big Thumbs Up !

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join