It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Budweiser Commercial 9/11 Tribute

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by boondock-saint

Anyone else feel like buying a beer and crying into it?

Okay mixing a depressant with the depressing.

FAIL.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   
This is indeed disgusting, corporate companies profiting from disasters that effected us all.
Boo this company! BOOOOOOOOO
Busweiser is the worst beer ever, so disgusting and watered down, never paid so much for carbonated water in my life. Its dirt cheap and gets you drunk after a 12 pack of it, followed likely by a night of puking and regret.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
This is so wrong bush has shares in that comon this is so hypocrite they better only past it ones

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
ATTENTION PLEASE

Unfortunately, I had to remove several posts in this thread which were way over the top in terms of personal attack and off-topic. At the bottom of every page in this forum is a message all should read. It's flashing and everything so it isn't hard to spot. Further necessary staff action will come with posting bans or full account bans. Please, let's not go there.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Far from being original. This is the same thing a lot of "country" singers did, and that is capitolize on peoples emotions and on national disasters. I'm supposed to feel like an idiot fro having an alternate theory on 9/11 just because a huge corperation puts out some propaganda? If anything this commercials goal was to make a belgian company seem American because of their slogan and image.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Everyone has an opinion. Yes I am with a few others that I think it was very well done. It was there way of showing respect. The prior poster had one from Rudy that was sponsored by Monster.com but no one is complaining about that. I think it was well done only aired once. And was not after the money just showing they cared like so many other companies and singers.

On a second note, the WWF video had no respect at all.

Crash

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by BlueLightRain

I ask you this being genuinely curious and trying to understand the other side of thinking on this one. In your opinion, would it have been better if no one did any sort of tribute, memorial or otherwise? I didn’t get any feeling of propaganda or anything to do with alternate 9/11 theories from this. Where did you get those feelings from the ad? The Belgian thing isn’t an issue since Anheuser-Busch was still American owned when the commercial was aired.

I’m curious how anyone felt about the U2 video that someone posted with the names of the victims at the half time show.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join