It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials/Aliens are Demons...PROOF!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
well if anyone was to have absolute proof of the existence of ufos and aliens the Vatican would definitely be the ones with the oldest documented knowledge. hell even hitler and his bunch was hooked up with them.

but who else on this planet has a better record for secrecy than the Vatican? NONE they are the keepers and have been since they began their monopoly over humanity thousands of years ago and nothing has ever accidentally ever slipped out of there.

now they are just using the ufo thing to draw more people to them as they talk about the great deceivers, AND ITS REALLY THEM ...HAHAHAHAHA

every things good or evil. plants, trees, animals can be good or evil, people can be good or evil, aliens can be good or evil,
the planets, stars, galaxy's,universe, can be good and or evil.

that's just the way it is, but it doesn't make anything or anyone demons or the devil

you only need worry about centering your own shibumi and finding harmony within yourself. the aliens dont care what you personally think, they have their own agenda and thoughts on the subject and they surely dont need the vatican in their business....lol

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
Well at least according to the Catholic Church.

Corrado Balducci was a Monsignor and chief Demonologist to the Vatican and long time exorcist for the Archdiocese of Rome. That said, if there was a possession within the Vatican, he was the man that the called to expel any evil within the Church. He wrote several books on the subject of possession and in my opinion just as equally an interesting character as Malachi Martin was, just less vocal.

What is interesting to note is that why would the Vatican choose their Chief Demonologist as a spokesman for disclosure that indeed extraterrestrials are real and infact visiting the planet. Why would they not choose a spokesman from their observatory or astronomical department?

The answer is quite simple. These visitors are the fallen angels or those cast out of heaven by the Lord himself. They are the deceivers and will return to bring in the end times. One should be quite wary of them when they return as they will come bearing gifts of technology in exchange for subservience.

If anyone would care to refute this theory, please let me know why a demonologist speaks for a multibillion member and a 2000 year old religion. I would like to know.

Well, I don't think its a theory yet, perhaps, a hypothesis.

I have been an "occultist" for around 40 years, studying Western Ceremonial Magick, Enochian Magick, and Aliester Crowley. This "school of Magick" has at its core, the basis of demonology, and, that whole general dicipline.

There is no correlation between Angles/Demons and Extraterrestrials..

I am aware of the names and descriptions of literaly hundreds of different Angles, and, Demons. The descriptions of the Demons does not match any alien species. Angles on the other hand, do frequently seem to "match".

While there is no correlation between demons and ET, It is rather easy to understand why people would perceive ET.

A friendly group would be seen as gods or angels. After all the were likely helpful, pleasant to look at, and had a technology the was still thousands of years away for Humans. These would be species that are rather Human like in appearance.

A more hostile, or, demanding group might be seen as some sort of demon, They cause terror, and other harm. They aren't very human like, and unpleasant to look at.

Etharzi od Oma.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
While I'd never disrespect your right to believe whatever faith you want (hey for all I care you can worship a light bulb dipped in chocolate and rolled in sand)....anymore, with the history the catholic church has--they have nothing to say that has any credibility to me. I feel it's just as corrupt and vile as any organized crime family anywhere in the world.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Isn't the catholic church known as: "The whore who rides the beast" in the Bible? Doesn't give catholics much credibility in my eyes.

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Here is what I learned from reading the bible

I find it brutal, and it are lies
I have found out It is what we are....
I wish we were better but its hard to see what is right,
when you are blinded by revenge

Anyways I have the intelligence to know what is evolution and not....
And killing your own kind will only lead to extinction!!!!

edit on 23-9-2010 by SupremeKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
man! theirs alot of bad people here chewing up the good guys, like if they wore them reptile dudes.

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
If a demon is something that will take ones beliefs away due to contradiction, then yeah aliens are demons.

Then again, so are atheists.

Just to clarify, whats a demon?

Sure, I have done intensive research where the word Demon came from. In the bible, there are a few UNTRANSLATED words, such as Demon (English for "Genius"), Barabbas (Bar Abba = "Son of the Father"), ect..

Concentrating on the word Demon, which comes from the greek word "Daimon", when that word was made up in greek, its original meaning was "Beings of Intelligence"..

[[Literal meaning for Demon = "replete with wisdom". Derived from the Greek word: "Daimon" meaning divine power.]]

It was conveniently NOT translated to English when the bible was translated to English as to not confuse believers and to MAYBE stop a massive conversion to agnosticism or atheism.

Greeks stated that there were both, GOOD demons (geniuses) and BAD demons (Geniuses), in fact, Greeks went far in saying that demons were also spirits that once used to reside in a body that had physically died (hence the GOOD demons and BAD demons, if you were good before you died, expect to be a good demon, if you were bad before you died, expect possibly to continue being bad in the afterlife -- a bad demon unless you saw the 'light' and decided to change and apologized and be good after all) it was only later on, during biblical times that the word Demon took a change to only mean BAD.

Now, these days, you keep on hearing religions saying things like "All Demons are Evil", In essence, they are saying "All who are Replete with Wisdom (or simply Genius) are evil". So, why are they evil according to the churches? Well, because people who are replete with Wisdom WILL have the necessary understanding to find contractions and meaningless statement about a so-called "all loving 100% unconditional GOD" in the bible and cease from being a believer and convert to agnosticism or atheism. So, religions prefer YOU to be STUPID and IGNORANT, these are OK with them, but NO.... if you are a "Genius" which is what the word Demon literally means, then you are bad with them.

Well, I CHOOSE to be smart, I choose to be a genius, therefore I dont follow any religions. I seek wisdom all the time, and I am a naturalist which makes sure that what I eat does not contains things like Aspartame, Artificial colorants, preservatives, etc. Most people who follows religions are in the "Dumb" side, exactly how their pastor/church leaders whats them to be, full of Aspartame eaters and ignorantly trashing their health/bodies, and not paying attention to key terms in the bible, and never thinking about finding the true meanings of such words like "Demons", "Barabbas", etc that appears on their bibles, just mere sheeples, if you ask me...

I was observing a catholic party outside one day, during their parties, they were serving things like Coca cola drings (aspartame, colorants, ect), and all kinds of junk foods, now talk about "taking care of the temple of their spirits" (which is their bodies there the spirit resides, so they believe), it didn't look like they were doing a good job following that 'rule' on that event.

---I hope that your "Demon" based question has been sufficiently answered, if you have more questions let us know.

edit on 24-9-2010 by FNetV1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I have a BFG 9000, those alien demons won't come near me.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909
reply to post by Phantom traveller

But they are not demonizing them, they are now saying to accept them with open arms. You have not read the thread correctly. They once said they were demons, but now have flip flopped their stance. Why the flip?

edit on 22-9-2010 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

When you people will learn to read between the lines?I mean it's like shouting "wolf" in a herd of sheep.They called them demons for a reason.No matter what they say afterward doesn't count.In the subconscious of the christian they are recorded as demons=evil.end of story.Why they didn't say that aliens are angels?

Sorry for being so paranoid but my opinion is that there are darker agendas here that "catholic church accepts the existence of E.T.s."

And how they used to be demons but they are not now?In demonology i've never heard of a demon turning good or repent for what they did.They rather enjoy their job.Or do they mean that demons as entities have a particular
dna or physical structure that has changed to something else?

By the way i hate this thing about Extra terrestrials being angels/demons/god(s) or whatever they call them.They are just beings from somewhere else.

posted on Sep, 25 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Two rules -

1. Never trust someone that has the word PROOF in capital letters in their thread title and,
2. Never trust anything the Catholic Church says, afterall they're the ones who try to brainwash people with their fictional stories.

There's no proof here.

posted on Sep, 30 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by DoomsdayRex

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
How many millions are facing a death from Aids and starvation due to over population in the third world because Rome says no to safe sex?

While I am no fan of the Catholic Church, that is a very poor argument. The Church makes a lot of commandments members do not listen to.

A poor argument?

Rome says no to safe sex- its that simple.

posted on May, 14 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Monsignor Corrado Balducci died on September 20, 2008.
Does anyone know who replaced him as the extraterrestrial spokesman for the Vatican?
Are there any "extraterrestrials are demons" links?

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Can't prove the existence of God (which I believe in, just not any religion's "God"). But can prove Aliens are in fact real, but that they are also demons in ET clothing to trick humanity.

Sorry but anything the Vatican says while they lock humanity's history in their super secret underground vault makes me want to not believe it.

Until every human alive today can freely access all that information a spiritual group keeps hostage under strict lock and key, I'll just come to my own conclusions instead of being fed what is right, and what is wrong.

posted on Dec, 25 2012 @ 04:22 PM
link   
This is not directed towards you OP but do you know how incredibly ignorant that sounds especially when there's been an agreed upon thesis that there are as many galaxies (not planets, not stars but GALAXIES) as there are grains of sand on this entire planet. And that's just in one Universe. And there are many of them!

How in the world can there be a carte blanche generalization? We can't even make an accurate generalization about 7 billion people on this planet!!! We all don't even have 2 ears let alone 10 fingers!

Utter ignorance! But here's a better than spot-on generalization though: don't believe anything the Vatican or the government has to say about this subject.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Aliens aren't demons. Demons are Spirit beings only. If you believe the bible is the infallible word of God, then how can you ignore this verse?

Eph 6:12
For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

KEY PHRASE: "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood". Aliens are flesh and blood. The rulers of the darkness of this world are demons.

posted on Feb, 16 2015 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Me think, alien if they exist, are some kind of biological drone sent by far far away intelligent entity(ies). It take very longtime for these "probes" to reach their destination and once theirs mission accomplished, they self destruct.

They have the intellingence to improvise for the purpose to accomplish their mission, but nothing else.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join