It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Extraterrestrials/Aliens are Demons...PROOF!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by crowdedskies

Originally posted by randyvs
reply to post by LiveForever8

Is it just the Catholic Church? Not even..

Kandinsky passed this to me yesterday. If you have an interest ? Give a listen. This isn't Sci fi.

I agree with you here. It is not so much a catholic or biblical thing. My own research into the occult lead me to this idea that aliens are most likely to be demonic beings.

My own "research" into politics lead me to the idea that republicans are most likely to be demonic beings.

Sadly, nobody wants to take my research as fact...mostly considering its ideals mixed with exceptionally poor spins on dodgy old information.

but come on...newt...who names their kid newt except for some satanic witch or whatnot...clearly as an attempt to harvest his eyes later on.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Wow...just WOW!

Where is the proof for God here?

If you can show hard vidence of Gods existance, ill consider this thread to be somewhat interested.

Im at a loss for words here, i thought this website was to deny ignorance, not promote it...

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:15 PM
link   
reply to post by SaturnFX

I tend to agree, allthough as you nitpicky pointed out, there is no PROOF of this.
I do know that Gingritches REAL first name ( as it appears on his Nigerian long form birth certificate, is "Eye of Newt". And that his Mothers maiden name was.....O'Donnell!
Hmmmmmmm

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Faiol
so, angels are aliens too

so, god is an alien too

therefore, we came from aliens

and thats how the church creates new stuff every single day that contradicts the previous one

come on, to believe anything coming from the word of these guys is to be clueless

we don't believe these Vatican liying bastards, but history have it's own role here, is been recorded, for me is proof enough, i say, people can agree debunking sci-fy fiction like star wars whistle bowing crap, but can't debunk history and believe in it like your sci-fy geeks fiction bluff.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by ufoorbhunter
How many millions are facing a death from Aids and starvation due to over population in the third world because Rome says no to safe sex?

What do you expect them to say? How many times in the New Testament is fornication mentioned and forbidden? Part of their teaching is that there should be no sex outside of marriage, and that married couples should only have sex when they're open to new life. In other words, there's a fundamental message that the procreative aspects of sex should never be separated from the act itself, and it must be done within valid marriage. Otherwise (according to their beliefs) persons are called to chastity, meaning no sex or masturbation, which are considered grave sin.

You want them to replace religious beliefs on sexual intercourse with the doctrines of man and common sense. And if that's the case, the Catholic Church and I suppose many Protestant Churches should just close down altogether. And for abortion, their belief is that it is murder. You can't really replace religious beliefs and teachings with the doctrines of man and reasoning that it helps to control population or whatever.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Guys, could someone answer me seriously...
Are we still on ATS ?
I mean, seriously guys....

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Jdawg9909

Jdawg9909.....

Paolo Harris is a known hoaxer who hangs out with Jaime Maussan.

This is all just rubbish......you can't believe anything that Harris says or anything that she promotes.

Here's an example of her high performance investigative capabilities.....she states this guy is an alien.....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/cdbea5eb73a1.jpg[/atsimg]

”Is that an alien probe in your pocket or are you just glad to see me…”

She also supports the appalling Antonio Urzi, who just happens to video lots of clear daylight alien spacecraft from his apartment the middle of Milan (Italy), which nobody else notices.

Urzi’s UFO’s just happen to be identical to metal buttons & fasteners used on denim jeans…..funny that…..he’s a also a clothes designer…..

When their UFO hoaxing business got a bit slow, Harris & Maussan & Urzi started taking videos of inflatable “Virgin Mary” balloons & inflatable horse balloons & saying they were messages from the stars or something.

Maussan’s rambling, whining monologue during Urzi’s balloon videos is a true highlight!

If you see Harris on a video..... you can switch it off.....it will be a money scamming exercise that is obfuscated, exaggerated, misrepresented, a lie, a hoax, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Grammar

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Jdawg9909.....

This is all just rubbish......you can't believe anything that Harris says or anything that she promotes.

Here's an example of her high performance investigative capabilities.....she states this guy is an alien.....

She also supports the appalling Antonio Urzi, who just happens to video lots of clear daylight alien spacecraft from his apartment the middle of Milan (Italy), which nobody else notices.

Urzi’s UFO’s just happen to be identical to metal buttons & fasteners used on denim jeans…..funny that…..he’s a also a clothes designer…..

When their UFO hoaxing business got a bit slow, Harris & Maussan & Urzi started taking videos of inflatable “Virgin Mary” balloons & inflatable horse balloons & saying they were messages from the stars or something.

Maussan’s rambling, whining monologue during Urzi’s balloon videos is a true highlight!

If you see Harris on a video..... you can switch it off.....it will be money scamming exercise that is obfuscated, exaggerated, misrepresented, a lie, a hoax, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Additional info

you fail
take your shades off as well

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This thread is very thought provoking, alot of people who are regulars
here beleive in aliens from a different world, but you must ask
yourselves, where did this beleife system originate and what do
aliens look like? Do you honestly think you would have this
beleif system without the advent of television?

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Jdawg9909.....

If you see Harris on a video..... you can switch it off.....it will be a money scamming exercise that is obfuscated, exaggerated, misrepresented, a lie, a hoax, etc...

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

edit on 21-9-2010 by Maybe...maybe not because: Grammar

I would agree that anyone who is associated with Maussan is highly suspect. But Balducci said these things before he even met Paolo Harris and also his credentials are verified by the Vatican.

Just trying to figure out why an exorcist is the one who tells the world about extraterrestrials.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 8fl0z

This thread is not for atheists to discuss the validity or to rip on a religion, it is to merely figure out why a demonologist was chosen out of hundred of thousands to be the sole choice as a source of the beginning of disclosure.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jdawg9909

Originally posted by Blazer
So aliens are demons according to the church? Didn't the church just make a statement this week saying that they would welcome and even baptize aliens if they showed themselves?

Exactly! My point exactly, I am glad that someone is thinking along the same lines. The church has contradicted itself here recently. Why would we open our arms to space brothers and yet we have the chief demonologist as a mouthpiece for these extraterrestrials.

It was said by the later Father Martin that satan had entered the church and that we should look to the sky for signs(that is why the Vatican Mount Graham observatory exists) - so I would conclude that welcoming these visitors with open arms is deceptive advice at the very least.

I agree. As a matter of fact, in one of his interviews he made mention of a large number of individuals on the planet who were evil and had some way of knowing of each other's presence even in a large crowd. I think he expected people to read between the lines, because he wasn't allowed to be explicit on it. Msgr. Balducci said they looked like us, that they had bodies like ours. They may have been talking about the same, but Martin was warning of evil.

Fr. Martin also warned about a large number of Satanic followers in the Vatican. He said that there were "a bunch, a whole bunch of Catholic prelates in Rome who belong to Satan", and he said in more than one interview that they were doing things to formally venerate him.

It's actually corroborated by shocking published remarks by the Vatican's chief exorcist. Fr. Amorth several years ago in an interview with 30 Days Magazine stated that "legions of demons had installed themselves in the Vatican", and that it was "not a joke."

edit on 21-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamCorrect

Fr. Martin also warned about a large number of Satanic followers in the Vatican. He said that there were "a bunch, a whole bunch of Catholic prelates in Rome who belong to Satan", and he said in more than one interview that they were doing things to formally venerate him.

It's actually corroborated by shocking published remarks by the Vatican's chief exorcist. Fr. Amorth several years ago in an interview with 30 Days Magazine stated that "legions of demons had installed themselves in the Vatican", and that it was "not a joke."

edit on 21-9-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

Thanks for the info on Father Amorth - have never heard of him but will check it out. It's just amazing how many exorcisms actually take place on a daily basis(especially within the Vatican( and how many people are just naive, albeit freely, to the fact that there is a spiritual war going on before our very eyes and Satan is winning. Just look on television at all the smut and filth and it is easy to see. The media, wars, etc...all adds up to something the reeks. I admit that I fall prey to it every now and again, but always try to stay on the right path, though it is a struggle.

I believe that Father Martin said that a very high percentage of people were under some sort of possession, and some even perfectly possessed. He said that there was a some 800% increase in the number of exorcisms he performed from the time he started (1970s I think) until 1997. So if that number has increased at the same rate, we are truly in dire times.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I am so glad that someone had the guts to speak the truth, especially seeing that he is getting the grief that he knew he would, even on here. I do believe that these are the same spirits that God proclaimed would be trapped here after the hybrid human/angel creatures were killed in the deluge. He said that their flesh would die, but that their spirits would be trapped on earth 'til that "great and awful" day of the Lord. They have always been known as evil spirits, and I do believe that they are the cause of so much grief and misery inflicted on humans. Just check out the book of Enoch sometime. It's all there. www.heaven.net.nz...
The story of the fallen angels begins at #6, just down the page.

Another story of the flood has just been translated to the original ancient Hebrew, and is available here:www.thechronicleproject.org...
Just scroll down the page a bit til you come to the book of Nahka (Noah) and read for yourself. Also be sure to check out the home page to catch all the other translations and the English paraphrase versions. Some of it is like Yoda speak, but it is fascinating! Let me know what you think!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
Gods-damn religious idiots.

Primitive fools

*sigh*

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The guy is absolutely correct for the most part...But I can only say this because of my own personal experience when I got duped by some demons.
As far as I know demons can do the following:
1)Light up in the sky like a ball of light (he will come to you as an angel of light) even during the day.
www.youtube.com...

2)Move around like a silky shadow (look just underneath her right ear at 1:12 you will see it fly out of her head. They communicate telepathically
www.youtube.com...

3)Draw moisture to itself within a room to form a shape.

Most people see a light in the sky and figure its an being in a ship and call it a UFO, that's something to laugh at if you ask me...Why the hell would they light up like a light bulb?
Demons on the other hand are bored and starved for attention.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Antediluvia

Are we supposed to jump in here to defend one another, or try to convince you of how blind you are? Get real, nobody wants to fight with someone so pitifully blinded. Go somewhere else where you can feel superior and maybe pick a fight. You are too far gone from truth to help.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Antediluvia

Don't feel pity for me because I do not need it. You need to look inside yourself and figure out the real reason why you feel so threatened by other's beliefs. If you feel that religion is stupid and God is dead then so be it, no one here is judging you but just ask yourself what the driving force is behind that motivation. Deep down only you know the one true answer.

In fact, you are the one who is primitive because you cannot comprehend the meaning of this thread. The meaning of this thread is that the Catholic Church is deceptive in it's relationship with extraterrestrials in that they know they are demons but yet publicly welcome them with open arms. But apparently you cannot comprehend that so have a nice existence and good luck to you, because you most definitely need it.

edit on 21-9-2010 by Jdawg9909 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

When people are threatened by other's beliefs it merely means that they themselves are not secure in their own. Or in this person's case, they have none at all.

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

I don't believe that they have no belief at all. I think that they know exactly what we are talking about. They continue to "whistle past the graveyard" in hopes that if they pretend it's not real, it can't hurt them. When reality sets in for those who practice willful blindness, I hope they have people around them willing to help them understand what's going on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join