It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Nuclear Weapons Have Been Compromised by Unidentified Aerial Objects

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 1 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by JBA2848

Yes, radiation can knock out chips especially PROM's EEPROM's etc only with high levels or long exposure, say 5-10 years. The mil-spec chips have extra shielding so i dont know their real life expectancy, but i'm guessing they should be good for a couple of years.
The longer you leave them in, the more unreliable they will become. I imagine it would be SOP to change them once a year or so....
However, the chance that 10 would fail all at the same time is practically zero, unless of course you had some beam or EMP weapon
Add to this the many UFO sightings the same time, it's either a secret high-tech group here on Earth or it's aliens. Whoever it is, it's a bloody neat idea isn't it?
Good for them.
I don't think they were testing this weapon on live nukes, not even the military are THAT stupid.
My guess is it's real, it's fairly easy to do, it would scare the pants off the gov't and it has

My hat off to you, Mr. Grey.

posted on Oct, 4 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
This article has to be a fake, there is no way that could be real. If it were this would constitute irrefutable evidence that UFO's exist!

posted on Oct, 5 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Interested to see what happens. I thin soemthing big is going to break. nothing we can do of course.
what is destined to happen will happen no question about it. END OF THE WORLD HERE WE COME...or go...hah

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... Interviews with Bob Jacobs and Robert Salas, orange colored ufo hovered for a while, and moved away at tremendous speed.

www.nicap.org... Airman 1st Class David Hughes stated, “I was stationed at Malmstrom from January 1966 through August 1967. I was an Air Policeman, assigned to ‘B’ Flight, with the 341st Combat Defense Squadron. I worked at the Foxtrot [Flight Launch Control Facility]. Many nights we observed a light in the sky between Choteau and Augusta, Montana.”

He continued “This light would move at incredible speeds, make right-angle moves, and continue for hours.

www.nicap.org... Staff Sgt. Joseph M. Chassey states that one night in the fall of 1975, he overhead a two-way radio transmission alerting Air Force Security Police about an unknown craft hovering over the base’s Weapons Storage Area.

Chassey said that the incident was widely discussed at the missile mechanical shop the following day. He later heard additional details about it from a friend, who was a helicopter re-fueler.

Apparently, two base helicopters had been scrambled to chase the intruder, which rapidly flew toward Belt, Montana, some ten miles distant. As the pursuing choppers neared the town, the unidentified craft quickly doubled-back to Malmstrom—leaving them far behind—and again hovered over the WSA for a short period of time before finally departing.

Chassey states that the object was described as an extremely bright light and was assumed to have been a bona fide UFO because of its superior capabilities. He emphasized, “It flat outran the helicopters. We heard that it zipped out to Belt and back to the base in no time.”

Chassey, who separated from the Air Force at the end of October, 1975, believes that the incident occurred shortly before he left Malmstrom.

www.safetv.me... UFO press conference with Robert Hastings, Robert Salas, and another former Nuclear Weapon officer. Robert Hastings mentions that it is alien beings from another star system who visit Earth.

www.youtube.com... Cliff Stone and Robert Dean interview. I once watched another youtube video clip were Bob Dean confirms that it is the ET's who shut down the nuclear warheads. I can't find it right now, but maybe later i might be lucky enough to relocate that another video interview.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join