It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illegal Alien Child Molester Awarded $4.5 Million in California!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by pexx421

randy, if you truly think that 60% of catholic priests are child molesters, then you are the victim of extreme propaganda and news glorification. I enjoy hating on the catholics as much as anyone, but statistically the percentage of catholic priests who are predatory are similar to normal societal statistics. Not that this excuses it, in my mind a priest molesting a child is about as horrible as a child psychologist molesting a child, but lets not get silly with the hyperbole. More than 1 out of every 2? Really? Absurd

Hmm What can I say. Besides I believe you may be right. Me of all people not realising I'm listening to the medias hype? Then again for me, if 1, 10, 30, 60% it may as well be 100%. These are men of God?
WHICH GOD? The God of this world most likely. What I see as absurd I'm sure dosn't have to be spelled out for you.
You are correct in your reality, that presumably, seeks not to condemn the whole of Catholosism.
My wish is not to offend you my fellow member, I just feel the Catholic Church is a mockery of true Christianity.
My mistake was that instead of 60% I should have written 100%. That much exaggeration surely would be the right clue to leave. My bad.

As far as the hate we all feel for these people, they are sick in the mind. beating one won't cure the rest.

edit on 19-9-2010 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
I know this has been pointed out before, but - he is an ILLEGAL ALIEN. On top of that he raped a 6 yr-old. If he had been deported and served his time in Mexico where he is from, then this would not have happened. If an American had done this in Mexico, would they have been awarded anything?

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by Target Earth

I agree with you as a mother I have not problem doing the castrating myself to any son of dirt that molest any of my children, I saiy hang them and hang them high, they have not room in our society.

edit on 18-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

I have a question - if your own children ever molested anyone, would you hate them and disown them? The reason I would want my mother to forgive anyone who hurt me, is because that would show me that she loved me unconditionally as well.

posted on Sep, 20 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by 19872012

My husband and I raised our children to become outstanding members of society, they are adults now, we protected them from predators when they were children, we educated them to value life.

Now as adults we did our job, what they do with their lives now that they are not longer at home is their choice and the life they chose is the life they will live, if the chose to become criminals they will face justice as fit, if any of them ever touches a child and rob that child of the innocence I will castrate them myself and then will hang them high, as they grew up with their innocence intact ,because that is the right of every child.

Plain and simple.

edit on 20-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
reply to post by 19872012

My husband and I raised our children to become outstanding members of society, they are adults now, we protected them from predators when they were children, we educated them to value life.

Now as adults we did our job, what they do with their lives now that they are not longer at home is their choice and the life they chose is the life they will live, if the chose to become criminals they will face justice as fit, if any of them ever touches a child and rob that child of the innocence I will castrate them myself and then will hang them high, as they grew up with their innocence intact ,because that is the right of every child.

Plain and simple.

edit on 20-9-2010 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

Wow, I'm glad you're not my mom!!!
Not that I would do anything like that, but I'm glad my mother loves me unconditionally!

posted on Sep, 21 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalM
reply to post by Miraj

The way I see it, if he molested a 6 yr old then he deserved all he got and then some..
I just wish we could castrate and torture these sick excuses for humans that assault harmless, defensless children.
With $4.3M this guy will probably move to a place where he can continue his sick hobby.

Personally I think there are few crimes worse than those pertaining to children..

He plead guilty to battery against a child.. like shoving or pushing an annoying kid.. there was no motive for sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse.

www.morelaw.com...
" Ramirez, age 21, had pled guilty to non-sexual battery"

"Non-sexual battery" is fictitious.. it's either sexual battery or just plain old battery.. otherwise every case of "battery" without specific intent for sexual arousal, gratification, or abuse would be characterized as "non-sexual".

Could you imagine getting in a bar scuffle and shoving another dude with specific intent to bruise the fool.. then being charged with "non sexual battery"?.. lol same goes for kids.

www.examiner.com...
"...He eventually pled guilty to the lesser charge of battery against a child."

"Deputies in charge of monitoring the jail that night were elsewhere in the jail when the attack occurred, Eisenberg said..."

www.ndnguyen.com...

After the beat down dude has the intellect of a 4 year old, he needs help walking and requires assistance for life.

Regardless of why, he was a guest of the county.. and the county was responsible for his safety.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join