It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman in acid attack

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 11:16 PM
link   
Maybe she really meets something that is too difficult to solve,so she has to do such an extreme thing.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:11 AM
link   
She may be nuts but after her statement that she did not think it would spread so much tells me one thing for sure.

She is an idiot.

Watch the movie Idiocrocy. It is our destiny.

If she had stumbled into traffic she could have received the Darwin Award.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by janon
What I meant by my comment was that the idea that Oprah spearheaded with the black community to make allegations against the woman because the woman said a black person attacked her was as plausible than her doing it to herself. There is no proof she hurt herself.

Originally posted by janon
Interesting. Then I recant my previous statement. She is nucking futs.

You just blamed the entire Black community led by Oprah over her allegation that was still under investigation, then just backtrack from that broad racial generalization with an "oops"?

Wow, how shameless, but I do love it when hatemongers look foolish.

ATS is really sinking into the racist dregs.

Acid 'victim' admits injuring herself

Storro described her alleged attacker as a black woman, prompting a stream of racial comments in response to online stories on the case. At one point, The Columbian shut down comments after being barraged by posts linking to white supremacist websites.

Clark County is home to an estimated 8,819 black people, according to the state's Office of Financial Management.

That translates to 2 percent of the population. Columbian

This is just another in a long string of "a black person did it" hoaxes, when someone wants to get away with something illegal, wants to sway public opinion, or simply wants attention.

Amazingly people eat this sort of stuff up and immediately begin to deluge the net and airwaves with racist banter.
This just further helps reveal the divide.

We won't have learned from this.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
I don't beleive she threw any acid anywhere, let alone on herself.

Why nof?

Self-harm

Self-harm (SH) or deliberate self-harm (DSH) includes self-injury (SI) and self-poisoning and is defined as the intentional, direct injuring of body tissue without suicidal intent.

the number of self-harm methods are only limited by an individual's inventiveness and their determination to harm themselves; this includes, but is not limited to burning, self poisoning, alcohol abuse, self-embedding of objects and forms of self-harm related to anorexia and bulimia.
Wiki

It happens ALL the time.

Any good investigator would never immediately rule out the possibility in such a suspicious case, in a place with a 2% Black population, from a deaf woman who somehow immediately read the lips of her attacker, and who wears sunglasses at 7:00 am.

Yeah, she did it.

- Lee

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

You missed part of my post. Go back and read it.

I didn't really mean that Oprah was behind it all. I was just making a point at the lack of proof.

This part that you "conveniently" omitted to try to paint me as a racist. Try harder next time.

edit on 17-9-2010 by janon because: added content.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join