It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tea Party Exposed

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
It's funny that there is so much hatred focused on the "Tea Party"

Seems to me that it's a case of special interest wanting to limit the number of special interests.

Everyone gets a say in what's goin on ...... unless of course they don't agree with what's going on. Then they are evil monsters that want to turn America into the dark ages.

Riiight.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Guzzeppi

What is copy and pasted from my post, and what is bull *snip*? You are not responding to me because you used a logical fallacy in your first post, attempting to discredit me and not my information.

You don't believe in the system, then why don't you move somewhere that has a system you believe in? Or better yet why don't you run for a local office and try to get whatever system you believe in activated there???? This country allows for dissent, it also uses the dialectic system of combining the thesis, with an antithesis in order to create synthesis. Kind of like the best points of both sides.

What did I copy and pate?????

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ignorance_Defier

Point being most of these people are misinformed.

I've no doubt that ever since the Tea Party Movement was hijacked by the GOPs wonder twins that alot of the Tea Parties are now filled with Republican sycophants rather than the Independent mix it once was; but how does a cherry picked few on a Youtube video prove that most of the movement is ignorant and or misinformed?

edit on 9/15/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   
dbl post. glitch

edit on 15-9-2010 by badgerprints because: double post. didn't you read the part above this annoying little box?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Seems to me that it's a case of special interest wanting to limit the number of special interests.

Everyone gets a say in what's goin on ...... unless of course they don't agree with what's going on. Then they are evil monsters that want to turn America into the dark ages.

Riiight.

Wow, that is making this a brilliant debate!! The way you illustrated your counter-points to my points was absolutely fantastic!! When the founding fathers of ATS made this site I bet they just prayed that there would be many like yourself on here!

Oh and I didn't call the tea party evil monsters nor did I say they would bring us into the dark ages.

Thanks for your helpful post! Nice contribution to the ATS community!!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Ignorance_Defier

The tea party is full of old idiots! The make an absolute *snip* joke of this county!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by eNumbra

Point being most of these people are misinformed.

I've no doubt that ever since the Tea Party Movement was hijacked by the GOPs wonder twins that alot of the Tea Parties are now filled with Republicans rather than the Independent mix it once was; but how does a cherry picked few on a Youtube video prove that most of the movement is ignorant and or misinformed?

It doesn't prove that most of the movement is ignorant and or misinformed. It's the main on the street survey that most news organizations use. This is just a few people from the tea party, that's why I stated to look up other videos and that is just one. But from what I have heard from talking to tea party people online and in person, most of them actually all of them that I have seen don't know their facts. This is probably because most of them are Christian and have their mind set into dogmatic thinking, so when someone they lookup to (Beck) says something they assume it's true without second guessing it.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
Reply to post by SeventhSeal

I do mind actually. Thanks for assuming though. Care to try again?

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sdcigarpig

Well said, friend!

I'm watching our Congress, the representatives of the people, make a monster.
1 law at a time. It adds up!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by badgerprints

Riiight.

Wow, that is making this a brilliant debate!! The way you illustrated your counter-points to my points was absolutely fantastic!! When the founding fathers of ATS made this site I bet they just prayed that there would be many like yourself on here!

Oh and I didn't call the tea party evil monsters nor did I say they would bring us into the dark ages.

Thanks for your helpful post! Nice contribution to the ATS community!!

Not debating.
Not even going to try to make sense of someone who spends their time insulting people as a way of "debating".

Simply stated it the way I saw it.

No. Run along and play.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by badgerprints

So in your opinion calling someone uneducated or misinformed is insulting? I think you might be in the minority there. I also stated that most of these people like scientologist think they are helping the world when they are really taking it back to the past (ie conservative look up the definition), So somehow if that insulted someone I am sorry because it wasn't meant to.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I know you didn't say they don't have the right to protest... but your logic seems to be pointing in the direction these people are all to stupid to think for themselves, As If we can't pull just as many interviews, If not more of really stupid people being interviewed on the side of the left. and I don't know where you get your facts but they are not all there I believe the first Czar was appointed by Franklin Roosevelt (which make's complete sense) So you my friend are a little misinformed on that issue... In fact you really can't prove any of what these people gripe about, can you? would you bet your soul, that Obama isn't a muslim? cause I wouldn't...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   

I never meant literally. I was speaking generally in the fact that your OP looked as if it was a recording from the latest MSNBC show I saw.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ExtraordinaryIntelligence

The tea party is full of old idiots! The make an absolute *snip* joke of this county!

you know what also is a good Joke? it is Liberals, who always have to brag about how smart they are. you can't talk to a Liberal for 10 mins, without their IQ coming up once Mr EXIntelligence

edit on 9/15/2010 by maria_stardust because: removed profanity from quote

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:48 PM
link   

The Tea Party is now becoming apart of our everyday conversations, but who are they really? They are misinformed, uneducated, paranoid, quasi-patriots, who are afraid of becoming a minority in America.

Here is one of many clips that you can find yourself of Tea Party rallies online finding out what they are actually like: www.youtube.com...

When they say Obama is a communist, fascist they are saying he is both far right and far left. These people say he appoints Czars and they hate that and then deny that Regan appointed the first Czars and Bush appointed many. Point being these people don't know their facts.

My theory is that maybe this started with a few people really wanting some kind of revolution and it was high-jacked by the fringe and far right, the base (fox news, radio shows) hates how the left is in power right now so they harp on promoting it. The "bible-belt" republicans love this because the majority of them are Christian. They want this country to go back to how it used to be "1950s" before civil rights and all of that.

With the winning of the "anti-masturbating" O'donnel many moderate conservatives are upset because come 2012 they will get destroyed. Also with the "anti-masturbator", she has been trying to get into congress for the past 5 runs. She is power hungry and her former campaign manager spoke against her saying she spent campaign money to pay her bills. She lied about being a college graduate and so on. Point being she is not an "average joe" or a new face in politics but a face that his lost several times before. (i.e original tea party has been hijacked)

These Tea-Party Patriots think they are put of the most important revolution (as seen on the recent sarah Palin for profit rally). But little do they know that the true revolution will not be televised.

These people want to push an extreme far right agenda; take a look at Sharron Angle of Nevada. She wants to get rid of the department of education, make alcohol illegal, pull us out of the UN, and much more that you yourself can research.

These people are kind of like scientolgist in the sense that they think they are saving the world but they are really moving it a few steps back,(they want to bring America back LOL).

These people also reflect a very phobic sample of the American population. Most of the members don't know it but they are just pawns for people with narcissistic personality traits (Glenn Beck, Michael Savage).

Most of them think Obama is an illegal alien and a fascist/communist.

So I call on the moderate conservatives to speak out on this.

What are your thoughts?

**Also note that some of these people think that the left running everything right now is responsible for them loosing their jobs, and the current shape of the economy; it is obviously from the previous 8 years, it takes time to get things past and done especially when the right filibusters and delays things being passed**

edit on 15-9-2010 by Ignorance_Defier because: forgot to add something.

You hit it right on the head. This was a fringe of a few who where ginned up by the Limbaughs and Malkins and Becks. And when the republicans saw what was happening they decided to help it along in order to essentially fowl any attempt at Obama in govern the US. And it worked, but it worked to well. Now the republicans have made a monster that they can't control anymore. Usually they kept these fringe people on the fringe and just wanted their votes, now the fringe is saying we don't need you or want you republicans we will put our own people up. As for the O'Donnell woman, that was a republican primary only for republicans and she won but not by that much. The hardcore fringe and ones that don't like a black man in the Whitehouse where the ones that helped her in this win. But when she has to get votes from the whole state, she will see what the republicans have been saying. And that is the moderates don't like her views and the rich republicans don't like her views and those will just stay home or vote against her.

The Tea Party thinks that most of america agree with them, but it doesn't. And thats because the scary demographics shift they are afraid of is already happening. They may have taped into the angry white male vote, but the problem is that what used to work 20 years ago isn't working because of the shift of the Majority into the minority. And if you haven't noticed that once the electorate at large see what the said tea party candidate really stand for, they start losing in the poll numbers. Just like that stupid governor in Arizona who wasn't voted in but took the place of the last governor. She is passing essentially racist laws against hispanics and believing everything that her "handlers" are saying. She believes the propaganda that hispanics are a minority but they aren't in Arizona.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   

And for those that thing "the left puts us more in debt" look at this great link and get your facts right before you talk. The presidents with an (R) bring is into debt and the ones with a (D) bring us out or close to out...

www.skymachines.com...

Get your facts right!

(I feel bad for the Tea Party, they think they are helping and going to make the country better but in reality they will do the opposite)

Lol!
Care to look just a wee bit further?
Obama has been in office two years. But look just a little deeper and you will see that the Dems. have had control of congress for four years.
GET YOUR FACT STRAIGHT.
The president has very little power compared to that of congress.
So take your list and see who had the power in congress when the economy started to tank during each presidency.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Quadrivium

Hmmm, did I say house or congress in my post because I'm pretty sure I said to look at the presidents and not the house! Great post nontheless!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
reply to post by hoghead cheese

Thanks for your well-thought and constructed post. Exactly! And when I "attack" the tea party I am not attacking "the right" just this small part that gets alot of media attention for some reason. It's interesting that george bush's former speech writer has spoken out against fox news and the tea party, one quote from his is something like "... we used to assume fox worked for us, but now it is clear we are working for them". It's also interesting to see Karl Roove speaking out against the fringe.

I added a copy things to the bottom of my original post in "**" do you agree with them??

Thanks!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
Tea Baggers are very uneducated individuals. They want their country back but we, the logical and sensible human beings want this country FORWARD.

If these morons had their way, we'd be in deep *snip*.

LOL, you people are a HOOT.
I must say for all of the talk about the TPM being "uneducated", not many from the other side are showing there superior intelligence.
You said-"if these morons had their way, we'd be in deep
¤snip¤."
I say- "TO LATE, just look around."

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join