It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

From JFK to 9/11 -- The Saga of Exponent Failure Analysis Associates

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Mod note: See above. -- Majic

edit on 9/16/2010 by Majic because: Personal commentary.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
A Reminder Concerning The Topic

This thread is being reviewed by the staff with respect to multiple violations of the AboveTopSecret.com Terms And Conditions Of Use as explained above.

It is being actively monitored, any inappropriate commentary will be subject to removal and if the thread cannot be salvaged (i.e., kept on the topic of Exponent Failure Analysis versus a specific member), it will be closed or removed.

Please post accordingly.

Thanks.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Easily fixed just remove the mention of the user and keep all the info on Exponent. Just like you did with my post.

Seems easy anyway.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 02:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Majic

Just to clarify, I never identified any member in my original post, but felt my motivation to begin researching Exponent Failure Analysis was pertinent to the story.

If there are any T&C violations from other posters, my request would be to remove the offending comments rather than delete or close the thread.

Originally posted by Justoneman
I grew up KNOWING the JFK, RFK, Martin Luther King incidents HAD to be CIA because of the absolutely unbelievable BS that the gov spewed out.

In August 2003, infamous CIA operative E. Howard Hunt made a deathbed confession to his son(s) that LBJ and the CIA (or should I say the CIA and LBJ) did in fact assassinate JFK. Hunt's confession was preserved in notes and tapes. In the Rolling Stone article, his son St. John says:

One evening in Eureka, over a barbecue meal, St. John explains how he first came to suspect that his father might somehow be involved in the Kennedy assassination. "Around 1975, I was in a phone booth in Maryland somewhere, when I saw a poster on a telephone pole about who killed JFK, and it had a picture of the three tramps. I saw that picture and I f*cking -- like a cartoon character, my jaw dropped, my eyes popped out of my head, and smoke came out of my ears. It looks like my dad. There's nobody that has all those same facial features. People say it's not him. He's said it's not him. But I'm his son, and I've got a gut feeling."

Revelations from the Rolling Stone article were totally ignored by the MSM and the article has since disappeared from the web, but it's been archived here:

The Last Confessions of E. Howard Hunt

edit on 9/16/2010 by GoldenFleece because: request to not delete or close the thread

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Thanks to the OP for the heads-up regarding the company Exponent.

It looks like an interesting avenue of inquiry. Over and out.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

[Admin Note: Do not alter staff edits or actions.]

edit on 9/16/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
reply to post by GoldenFleece

So why would the presumably not-in-big-trouble U.S. government hire Exponent Failure Analysis Associates to investigate the worst terrorist attacks in history?

Why would said company "Exponent Failure Analysis Associates" not adhere to the international, multi-continental, standards for investigating set forth by The National Fire Protection Association aka: The Law Of FIREFIGHTERS???

noninvestigation:

firefighters cannot forget, we shall always remember
what happened to us on the eleventh of september

You might as well ask: "How do Think Tanks stay in Business?"
By providing the "Expert Opinions" that support the conclusions that companies are looking for. Almost all of the "Think Tanks" out there are funded by corporations for corporations.

So the Bush administration, wanting lots of "expert opinion" that convinces people that a fire will make a steel building collapse needs to PAY for that expert opinion -- because it DOES NOT EXIST until they pay for it.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Psy Ops serves them up and some people swallow them whole. There was no need for demolitions to cause the damage done, on the other hand there is the need to distract people from more pertinent facts and probable conclusions· It's quite clear to me the pentagon's been provoking the middle east to just this end for many decades now, a large retaliatory terrorist strike to justify a war nobody but the pentagon really wnated, till 9/11. You don't have to swallow the gimmick hook line and sinker! Makes anyone who mistrusts the government or fears a conspiracy look like a tinfoil hat nutcase. That waso their objective, to get the kooks rattled and spouting wild theories.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
So this company "verified" the Magic Bullet theory, eh? Even LBJ and J. Edgar Hoover knew that theory was no good at the time. It's all on the LBJ tapes. They knew that John Connally had not been hit by any of the same bullets that struck JFK, so the whole thing doesn't add up.

Listen to the Hoover-LBJ phone calls in 1963, and for what they don't say as much as what they do say:

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

If I were LBJ, I'd have been a little nervous when Hoover started talking about how anyone could sneak on to my Texas ranch and shoot him and that I could be hit by a sniper firing from a window. That doesn't seem very subtle at all.

Interestingly, no one ever followed up on the fact that Mr. George H. Bush was in Dallas on the day of the assassination, and then went to Miami to talk to some Cubans there. That didn't stop him from going on to become Vice President and President, and when he was asked about it he just said he didn't remember where he was on the day of the assassination or who that Bush guy in Dallas might have been. No one in the media ever seemed to follow up on any of this, although even my grandmother would have known there was something suspicious about it.

People have also known that E. Howard Hunt and Frank Sturgis actually admitted to being involved in the assassination, but nothing ever happened to them either. This was after Hunt had given about five different explanations of where he was when JFK was assassinated.

No one ever looked into the fact that Richard Nixon knew who Jack Ruby was going back to at least 1947, when he was already and FBI informant or that Oswald was also being paid by the FBI every month as an informant. The Warren Commission knew this but covered it up.

And so it goes....

Well, I could go on and on about this one. I think much of our history of the last 50-60 years is not history at all, but lies and cover ups.

edit on 16-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
And here's LBJ trying to sell the Warren Commission to Sen. Richard Russell, who absolutely did not want to be on it. He'd tried to talk Robert Kennedy into serving on it for an hour and he refused. Russell said that he didn't have the time, didn't want to serve with Chief Justice Warren, and so on, but LBJ said that he had already been named as a member and he was going to serve. Then he went on about how much he loved Russell and would never get the FBI after him, and so on.

Russell said "I don't know when I've ever been as unhappy about anything as I am about this." LBJ said he had to do it for the good of the country because there were all kinds of "ramifications" that people didn't know about.

Russell did not like the Vietnam War, did not trust the CIA and was probably very suspicious about everything that was going on, but LBJ applied maximum pressure to get him on the Warren Commission, and finally made it a direct order from the president.

It's all on tape, too:

www.youtube.com...

I suppose one could say that these are all coincidences, except that there are about two million of them in the JFK assassination. At what point do all these coincidences start to add up into an incidence?

And here's a tape of LBJ talking to Richard Russell in September 1964, after the Warren Commission report was finished. Russell didn't even want to sign it because he didn't believe that the Connally was struck by any of the same bullets that hit JFK. He also knew that one of the bullets missed that car completely. All LBJ wanted to hear was that Oswald acted alone, no matter what else was in the final report.

Then they start talking about the Gulf of Tokin incident and LBJ says that he didn't know what really happened or whether anything happened at all. Needless to say, this is not what he told the public.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Great Post GF! S&F for you.

You know if I worked on furthering the OS on the interwebs all day I would probably need to come up with many different names and identities so I could see how a person might, without thinking, perhaps even tangentially expose their backers or a known source. In no way am I accusing anyone on ATS of being a paid shill...period.

However your research shows this organization has such a reputation (paid shill) and were called in to "investigate" or to "create doubt" which is probably more accurate. Hopefully more folks will pursue this lead.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'd have to concur with GoldenFleece's observations and research here.

I've had debates on other websites that had nothing more than an open forum to discuss regular topics that had nothing to do with the original content of the website. For example, let's say we have a Auto Mechanics site with a ton of car related forums and one general discussion forum thrown in for good measure. The general discussion is where the 911 debates would sprout up.

These people would show up to the 911 debate with fanatical zeal using the regular stops to attempt thread derailment. And they would stay until the last post was made showing absolutely no interest in the original website's theme.

I would monitor their post history only to find that they never made contributions to the original website topics and only focused (or posted on) the general discussion forum to the 911 debates that would flare up from time to time.

These websites had no rules to this general discussion forum which meant that anything went. As in the person could call you a stupid fu(##ng moron on every post if he/she wished. They could heckle, troll, and spam you at every turn and would.

The main problem I found that they had was defending the collapse (controlled demolition) of building #7. It never failed, I could pin them into a corner and make them look like the shills that they were every time. Building #7 was the biggest mistake they could have made. They over did it and once it fell there was no way the King could put Humpty Dumpty back together again.

Where I would usually nail them is when I would ask them to provide any historic evidence of a steel framed high rise building falling at almost exact free fall speed into its own footprint and they never could provide an example because there is none and it doesn't happen unless it has demolition help. There are examples of steel frame buildings that burned (and I mean 100% of the building was on fire) for over a day and still never completely collapsed.

So, in short, I definitely agree with GoldenFleece here that there are psy ops shills combing the web forums for 911 debates in order to try their best to quell dissent on this topic against the official story.

Let us think if this is indeed possible.... Well, the USA has a GDP that is in the trillions of dollars. I think if you have at your disposal thousands of billions of dollars than you have more than enough money to hire some extra help every once in a while. And this is indeed what I have been suspecting has been going on all along.

This is a very depressing proposition for us all who are intelligent enough to know a hustle when they see one. But to all of you shills I ask you to remember that everybody get's what they deserve in the end...

What will be waiting for you when you're forced to confront your deceit by God himself? Think about it some, hey?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
It looks to me like Exponent and its subcontractors could be a front group controled by the CIA, NSA or some other alphabet soup agency.

Case in point the OKC bombing. Anyone can google or search youtube and find local news footage that contradicts the "official story". Anyone that has the most basic understanding of phyics knows that their had to be more than one shooter in the JFK assasination. Moving FWD to 9/11 every building and site involved has unanswered questions and unexplaned events.

Goverment Lies. Media Lies. History books Lie.

They cannot nor should they EVER be trusted.

But the importiant question is what should we do about it?

Nothing short of a 1776 event will change anything.

Government bearucrats and politicians are just pawns in a grand chess board. We come on line here and we debate the issues but a very few of us ever take any principled action.

So what should we do about it?

ETA: I just Googled "Exponent" their website is down www.exponent.com...

edit on 16-9-2010 by SWCCFAN because: add text

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Hoooo waaaa

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 07:15 PM
link   
He has the official word all laid out for him.
How many Illuminati think tankers and writers and logic experts
and BIG LIE brotherhood are feeding this guy material.
He is definitely part of the Science Dictatorship.
Thus an agent.
Thus we must fund anti agents and do battle on the planes
of freedom.
Yeah that should do it.
S&F Great find and work.
ED: As far as finding 707 767 plane parts in the after math one
Illuminati rule was followed, leave no evidence or just pressure
the results their way. He is one of the pressure wave makers.

edit on 9/16/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I found another massive cover-up that Exponent Failure Analysis "investigated" -- TWA 800:

Dr. Dickinson is a transportation engineer with Exponent Failure Analysis Associates, a former member of the National Transportation Safety Board ...and has investigated numerous accidents involving commercial and private aircraft. He has been involved with the investigation of the TWA 800 accident, as well as several other major commercial aircraft accidents.

www.thefreelibrary.com...

Was TWA 800 Shot Down By a Military Missile?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Dear GoldenFleece

Another wonderful thread on this subject. They keep coming day after day.

Will it end in the truth being common knowledge, who knows but day by day it is looking more likely. What will be the tipping point for the NSM?

When it is reached then what? Who gave the order to mine the buildings and who knew and when?

It is likely to bring down the USA if the truth be known, are you prepared for that? Is the world prepared for that?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Before I go to bed, I just wanted to congratulate you on this magnificent thread. I feel like this could be a game changer.
Great work!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
sort of on topic. its funny because i read this thread earlier in the day and now im watching Modern Marvels on The History Channel and there is a show in about auto/motorcycle/etc.crash technology. and one segment about motor cycle collisions are being tested by this Exponent company.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 12:20 AM
link   
A great thread Fleece! S&F and all that.
The government and various companies have used this contractor since 63.I never knew about them being the firm who tried to sell the magic bullet theory and they also tired to foist the 9/11 on the public as well I guess there has always been a market for bs and Expoenent has made a profit off it.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join