It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you change?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
People judging others for things..

So many things happen in this world because one judges another on merits of mostly nothing..

Short term, people would except others as they are...
Long term, it should eliminate racism..

Also ahh... crap.. I forgot...

Greed.. If greed were to be eliminated we would see most things on this planet dissapear.

Short term: It will look wierd..
Long term: nobody would be without because everyone would be equal..

I probably have a few more but this is good..

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great points ThickHead! Think of a world wide barder system... It would be amazing in its pure sense. Everyone entitled to anything they desired. Errr... amybe I am just saying that because I have always wanted a Lamborghini...

posted on Sep, 19 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Great thread and some great thoughts, most of which I agree with!

Since it hasn't been mentioned, I would get rid of the worship of violence. as I believe it feeds a lot of what is wrong with this world.

People would be kinder, kids would be playing outside instead of playing violent video games, wars would lose their appeal, crime would go down, gangs would break up and differences would be handled with diplomacy instead of violence...

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you! But I have to wonder... Worship of violence? I've never experiance such things. Of course, getting shot at in combat probobly removes all the dellusions of grandure of it all. The world would indeed be better without that! Thank you!

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   
I think I would make the earth extremely geologically unstable, so as to make permanent building possible only in scattered areas and thus preclude the development of large powerful nations. While we would likely be a much less advanced and less numerous species, it'd be a free world.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I'd do away with the Victim Mentality.

Nothing is worse than a populace who is always pointing fingers and looking to lay blame as oppossed to standing up and taking to task the challenge of personal responsibility for one's own actions/inactions.

A Nation full of people bickering about what so and so is doing/not doing while doing nothing themselves is a horrible travesty on a number of levels.

posted on Sep, 28 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by 23_PAPERCLIPS

Thats a pretty good answer. There is a lot to be said for energy running free and undirected by the expectation or perception of consequence... I'm not a big fan of actual consequences either but I don't think I'll be able to get a compromise on that.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThomasNHunter
I think I would make the earth extremely geologically unstable, so as to make permanent building possible only in scattered areas and thus preclude the development of large powerful nations. While we would likely be a much less advanced and less numerous species, it'd be a free world.

It is things like this I would have never thoght about seeing, and another reason I lve these types of threads.

What a great idea! And a unique way to make it occur... there really aren't any villages on volcanoes are there...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join