It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liberty medal awarded to Tony Blair

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm beginning to think these prizes are awarded only to the people who spread a corporate agenda.

Barack Obama has done absolutely nothing to earn his award and Tony Blair damn sure didn't do anything to earn his. That is like giving George W. Bush the Nobel Peace Prize for his commitment to spreading Liberty through mass murder. Congradulations!

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Who ever blocked my post and gave me a "warn" obviously dosent live in the U.K and is an ignoramus. I am an angry person who has my right to show my opinion.. Tony Blair is a war criminal.. the U.K had no reason to join the U.S in October 7, 2001. Tony Blair should be locked up or sentenced to death but we all know that wont be the case.

edit on 07/14/2010 by AlphaANDOmega because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 02:45 AM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

Just seen you had your post deleted and got a warning for your thoughts.
Look on the bright side, maybe it was for your own good!

Fairplay for expressing your opinion, I know it incited violence but I feel your passion and I am sure many other people of the UK feel the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:17 AM
link   
thank you for understanding bud, It did cross my mind it could be for my own good. I want people to stand for there right and push out what needs to be heard, tony blair has got away with alot.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
Who ever blocked my post and gave me a "warn" obviously dosent live in the U.K and is an ignoramus.

The moderators who run this site hit you with a warning.
They blocked your post because it was a DEATH THREAT.

I am an angry person who has my right to show my opinion..

You don't have a right to post death threats. It's against the rules of this site.
If you want to say how angry you are at Tony Blair .. that's fine.
But death threats are against the rules.
Perhaps you should go re-read them since you don't understand them.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

I know it was ONE of the moderators......
Sorry it was no death threat.. i didnt directly threaten blair.. more of a suggestion if anything.
See this is the problem.. your one of those people that dismiss anger at people that truely deserve the blame..
Theres a difference in doing something and saying something.
Kids have been killed, Familys have been broken because of that man, Remember that.

I realy am not botherd about my importance to anyone on this site..or the site in general.. theres just some good people on here and some interesting topics, il take this imagenary shame that i have been pin'd with (warn) and carry on with my life, but clearly some people are botherd what people think.. and need to take authority over others to feel good about them selfs.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlphaANDOmega
Sorry it was no death threat..

It most certainly was. I remember it .. word for word.
And I'm sure the mods still have it on record.
That was a death threat. No question.

See this is the problem.. your one of those people that dismiss anger at people that truely deserve the blame..

Um ... wrong.

The problem is that you didn't follow the rules of the site. You made a death threat. It's just that simple. And if you remember rightly .. and you can go back and check .. I said to go ahead and be angry with Blair but you CAN NOT threaten to kill the man. That means I wasn't dismissing your anger .. I was telling you to be angry if you wish .. but to FOLLOW THE RULES of the site when displaying your anger.

BU-bye.

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by AlphaANDOmega

Agrees with your statement 100%. He should either be in jail or given the Death Penalty. Not a Medal. Absoultely an insult, to those soldiers who died, and those people who died, as a result of tony blairs illegal war.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join