It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Medical groups urge flu shots for pregnant women

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by catwhoknows
Please, no shots for pregnant womern.

Why are medical people recommending this?

No, no, no!

They are reccomending this specifically for pregnant women because:

1. Pregnancy increases risk of serious flu complications.

2. A baby cannot get a flu shot until 6 months of age. If you vaccinate in pregnancy the baby may recieve some of moms protection from the virus. The flu can be deadly to infants.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
I think its a complete jOkE when I hear people talk smack in regards to a lack of "PROOF" when it comes to anything pretaining to T.P.T.B. and the absolute "NO GOOD" that they are (FOR A FACT) uP to.

The United States goverment along with the "PI$$Y RICH" can & most certainly will just keep getting away with anything that they damn well please as long as the very people they are down to screw stay more than willing to keep making up their excues FOR THEM. Sometimes the truth most cases is acually stranger than fiction and the more sinnister their plans & actions, the easier it becomes for them to actually pull it off.

When word got out in regards to the concentration camps during WW2, nobody believed that at first either, because it sounded way to sinnister. "NO WAY ! I DON'T BELIEVE IT FOR A MINUTE, THAT THE GERMANS WOULD KILL WOMEN, CHILDREN & THE ELDERLY FOR NO REASON, NO WAY ! IN GAS CHAMBERS YET ! WHY & WHERES THE PROOF ? " There was & is proof for days and guess what ?
There are those who still don't believe it. The are called "HOLOCAUST DENIERS", they are veiwed as complete idiots by EVERYONE here at ATS, right or wrong ?

"WHO", may I ask, other than T.P.T.B. themselves, or the corrupt scientist that they employ, of course, would ever actually be capable of actually proving it ? Does anyone actually think that they are ever going to "BLOW THE WHISTLE" on themselves ? How ignorant would that be ?

> YEPP ! SINCE THE CATS NOW OUT BAG FOLKS ! WE CONFESS ! WE ARE IN-FACT TOTALLY OUT TO SPADE & NEUTER ALL YOUR ASSES AS WELL MURDER EVERY POOR & STUPID TO ABSOLUTELY NO END WORTHLESS EATER THAT WE CAN, BY WHAT-EVER MEANS NECESSARY !

SURE ! WE MADE H.I.V. IN A LAB AT FT. DETRICK TO GET RID OF NOT JUST THE HOMO'S, BUT MAINLY TO THIN OUT THE BLACK POPULATION, NOT TO MENTION JUST SIMPLY KILL ALL THE "BLACK HOMO'S" ! SINCE WE GOTTA START SOMEWHERE, WHY NOT WITH THEM ! WHO CARES !

YEPP ! H1N1 WAS ALSO LAB CREATED, ITS A TEST RUN FOR WHAT WE HAVE BEEN HINTING AT FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS NOW ! GOT A PROBLEM WITH ANY OF THAT ! ? ! ?" OHH ! THANKS FOR ALL YOUR SUPPORT, WE COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT YA !

When anyone EVER makes any sort of an attempt to twart any of their B.S. some complete IDIOT (OR AN ABSOLUTE ARMY OF IDIOTS) steps right uP to defend them ! It made & makes NO difference at all that so many scientist's stood up and said that the H.I.V. virus could never cause AIDS, Duesburg was & still is the #1 guy in the world when it comes to retroviruses, he said "NO", the army of corrupt money grubber's said "YES" and since the majority rules, many changed sides. > CAN'T BEAT E'M, JOIN E'M !

Many people wouldn't even recognize the truth even if it accidentally ran them all over with a golf cart.

thinkingshift.wordpress.com...

www.wnd.com...

www.marketoracle.co.uk...

www.infowars.com...

www.boydgraves.com...

www.rense.com...

www.duesberg.com...

www.guardian.co.uk...

www.newscientist.com...

www.washingtonpost.com...

online.sfsu.edu...

edit on 18-9-2010 by alpha68 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1   >>

join