It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Retired NORAD Officer Predicts a Worldwide UFO Display on October 13, 2010

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Tayesin

I can't stand posters who suggest that humans are absolutely inferior to any creatures that would visit our world.

Human bashers suck.

Humans are the best thing going for this entire Universe as far as we know. We don't have any evidence to say there is a entire "star league" out there full of passive, loving, "beings of light". For all we know, anyone who would visit us might just be looking for new and exotic meats to eat.

If you don't like humans, do us a favor and jump ship. Thanks.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
There's also no excuse if you actually believe this garbage

Particularly if you initially believed Blossom Goodchild's prediction

wait....what? you mean she was lying?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Reminds me of the 2008's October 14th UFO. the most notorius thing that happened back in 2008-10-14 was Indiana Jones' Crystal Skull released in Blu-ray...

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Maybe the author is just another advertisment for the Made for TV, soon to be the next big hit, miniseries to sell on DVD watch is soon for the up and coming UFO disclousure show......The Event

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
If anyone in the world knows all about UFOs it's NORAD. They have been tracking them for 50 years or more on radar and satellites as they travel in and out of the atmosphere, moving at sometimes at 20,000 miles per hour, doing 90 degree and 180 degree turns on a dime, flying circles around our best planes, flying up to 100,000 or 200,000 feet in a few seconds and then back down to ground level.

Lots of military witnesses have talked about this over the years. Sometimes the UFOs put on a real show for people on the ground, leaving everyone stunned. This is really kind of an open secret at this late date. Some UFOs really go in for acrobatic displays. Do they like to show off?

I know, some of them are "ours", or are at least considered friendlies, and they don't seem to react to them at all. Other times, they call out the interceptors and chase them around. I've often wondering what the distinction was, but it's probably that many different groups of aliens are visiting and they know how to sort out the friendlies from the hostiles. Everyone once in a while, a new group seems to show up, at least for a while, but others seem to be around all the time.

Supposedly, Kelly Johnson and the Skunk Works started building special aircraft many years ago that are used to monitor UFOs entering and leaving the earth's atmosphere. These are the types of planes tested at Area 51 that are saucer and triangle-shaped and flown on these "special" classified missions that the pilots aren't even told about until they take off.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by network dude

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
There's also no excuse if you actually believe this garbage

Particularly if you initially believed Blossom Goodchild's prediction

wait....what? you mean she was lying?

No, I actually think she really believed she was talking to that Andromedan guy

Just insane

link   
Double post

edit on 15/9/2010 by OzWeatherman because: (no reason given)

link   

Originally posted by ItsallCrazy
reply to post by raybies

I would think that if this had anything to do with TPTB they would choose a date that was symbolic in some way, as they like that sort of thing. So I would imagine that the October 13th date is important (or has been picked up on as a deadline for nut-jobs with wacko theories) because it was the date the Roman Catholics ordered the destruction of the Knights Templar. It's also where the whole Friday the 13th superstition come from. So if they had to pick a date - that would be a pretty good one

Maybe they'll do it a Columbus Day.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
reply to post by DirtyGirl

S&F for you. I found this article, quite interesting to say the least. I'm not at all convinced of his 10/13/10 date, but one can only hope.

Although, I have to agree that it doesn't make much sense to try to sell a book based on a prediction of upcoming events to take place just 4 to 6 months after publication. I mean, if I were trying to sell a book, why wouldn't I give myself at least a couple of years? Like say, 10/13/12 or something like that.

Unless, of course, he has a high degree of confidence in his prediction and if it turns out to be true, it will be a best seller for sure.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Disclosure Disclosure Dislosure Dislosure Sorry I got a little carried away, can't wait until the 13th October
I am off to buy his wares. I hope ET does show up on the 13th October or I am going to have my hopes dashed again, I don't honestly know how many times I can keep up with having my hopes dashed. How many has it been this year now....hmm let me see....By my guess this is the 4th prediction of ET disclosing themselves. Whos next?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Here's a link to a video about Stanley Fulham, a retired captain in the Canadian Air Force who is now 85 years old. He has a story about a UFO in 1960 that was tracked by NORAD and chased around by jets. This has happened quite a bit over the years. As a NORAD officer, he also had some connections with the Canadian Dept. of Transport, which means the famous Wlibert Smith and his UFO investigation.

Supposedly he heard about an American Air Force general who said that they couldn't disclose anything because the public and politicians were "too stupid" to deal with the concept of extraterrestrial life.

edit on 15-9-2010 by witness63 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by itsallmaya
They may be on their way now:
“Recent light has been shed on the reason that the SETI (Search For Extraterrestrial Intelligence) project has been cancelled by the government. It seems that something was starting to happen. According to my sources the government black project boys have taken over some of the antennas and are now processing signals for the exclusive use of the United States Navy. The government seems to be highly upset that more than one very large object is fast approaching Earth”

www.bombshock.com...

Hey, Orionthehunter: Where can I buy that ETF stock?

Some interesting articles at the "bombshock" site. Just wondering, is this a credible site? I've never heard about Neil Armstrong admitting to et crafts on the moon before. I know that Hoagland claims that the Apollo 11 photographs were altered to conceal the existence of et artifacts but I never heard Armstrong comment on it before.

Does anyone have any information regarding the credibility of that site?

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

I love it when people make outrageous predictions with a specific date. Don't they ever learn. Take a lesson from Nostradamus man, be vague and people will study every word you wrote for centuries. Use a specific date, and you just end up looking like a mixed bag of fruit.
Well, I'll be waiting on October 13, but I don't plan on canceling my dentist appointment for the 14th.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Project Blue Beam is alleged to be a plan to use atmospheric holograms of UFOs to scare the population into accepting a New World Order complete with Martial Law. Anyone who has bothered to research global warming, knows that a) CO2 levels have been much higher in the past without any catastrophic or runaway affects and b) CO2 is NOT causing global warming but rather the other way around. Global warming is causing the rise in CO2. So reducing man-made CO2 emissions would not affect global temperatures in the slightest. Do your homework. Find the report written by the scientist who analyzed the ice core samples from Antarctica and Greenland, whose data was used to generate those huge graphs behind Al Gore in his movie An Inconvenient Truth. The report clearly states that temperate ALWAYS changed direction first and CO2 levels ALWAYS lagged behind with an average lag of 1100 YEARS plus or minus 700 years. This means that there were periods of time of at least 400 years when temperatures had already peaked and were dropping while CO2 levels were still climbing, thereby proving that CO2 can not possibly cause higher temeratures.

This book sounds like it might be setting us up for a Blue Beam scenario.

edit on 15-9-2010 by Studenofhistory because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2010 by Studenofhistory because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by raybies
Didnt old Blossom Goodchild predict an October date in 2008? October 14th i think, correct me if i'm wrong.
Whats the thing with October?

The thing about October is....it's safe because it's still September (eye roll)

Predictions....! What a mundane world this would be without 'em.

But now 2012...? That's a whole other thing. Don't think that's a prediction opposed to ancient knowledge that cosmically repeats which, we Humans can't remember!

Like my signature says: The key is not learning. It's remembering.

And living in a society where their goal is to keep our vibrational frequency stymied (i.e.: via medications, processed foods, TV, stress, fear...etc) it's no wonder we haven't a clue!

edit on 15-9-2010 by Human_Alien because: grammar

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
yay another date to come and pass without anything happening

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Did you channel Bugs Bunny for your avatar?

I am not going to hold my breath either, I would laugh if it happened, though.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
If it did happen I would be pleasantly surprised myself.

It just seems strange to me that it was stale for awhile and now things seem to be coming along.

If nothing else it isn't long and it gives us something to talk about.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   

I don't know about most of you, but personally i find this terrifying.

Terrifying that is, that this bloke was an officer in NORAD! Channeling 40 odd thousand 'very old souls'..it's actually quite worrying that there may be more like him, listening to the 'voices' telling him to push that big red button on his work console.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 12:07 PM
link   
If on the 13th they show up as he believes

on the 14th, I will purchase his book. on the 15th, I will proclaim him someone whom had interesting knowledge..

until then, I will believe him about as much as I would believe anyone claiming anything...a light amused thought about the prospect, then get back to work.

I see these predictions in the same light as if someone said "wouldn't it be cool if you won the lottery?" fun to consider, highly unlikely to actually come true...but again, still an amusing fantasy to get lost into during some random daydream.

As far as channeling is concerned...I find that interesting also...like daydreaming with zest really...I would only want to "channel" cool beings that told me all sorts of magical and fantastic things..mirror mirror on the wall and whatnot.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join