It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Family to Receive $1.5M+ in First-Ever Vaccine-Autism Court Award

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   
HEY IM AUTISTIC!
I want my money!

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by minettejo

My sons' vaccines are also scheduled 3mo-1 yr apart and they too, only get them one at a time. I mean the risk of death is enough to bend most parents choice to vaccinate.

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

The Amish are also a very interbred group of people, so if the mutation was not in the population to begin with then it is not being passed on. Let me ask you this, if autism is caused by vaccines, why can cases of autism be traced back to centuries before we started giving inoculations?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

I'm yet to find an Autistic child who does not have A blood group and I do know all these kids show very high abnormalities of mercury in their blood stream.

There is no doubt in my mind there is a genetic marker but you only need the influence of something pretty nasty in the blood stream to engage.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Autism is definitely more prevalent now than it was centuries ago. The chemicals that are in vaccinations are not new. They have been around for a while, but now we are putting them into inoculations. I do not think vaccines are the only cause for autism but I do feel there is a correlation. Especially when children are receiving up to 8 shots at a time.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Socio

All you have is a correlation between vaccinations and autism, but any one who deals with stats will tell you that correlation does not imply causation. There are also more cars, trucks, planes, etc. now and as I have pointed out already this type of ambient noise, if constant enough, has been shown to cause autism. Also, the fact that things like ABA and even Michael Merzenich's Fast ForWord program work in curing symptoms indicates that the root cause is due to way the brain is wired, not heavy metal poisoning.

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Socio

I'm glad i'm not in your shoes, both my kids were vaccinated, they are adults now and I knew nothing of the dangers at the time and blindly done what I thought was best.

I find it interesting that if your child is not vaccinated and passes a disease to another child that you are at fault. If the other child wasn't vaccinated, that was the chance the parents took, if on the other hand the other child was vaccinated then surely its the pharma at fault because the vaccine didn't work?.............. I dunno, maybe I'm missing something?

Can anyone tell me if kids in the UK must be vaccinated before being allowed into school?

posted on Sep, 16 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
my son has autism and from the time he was 6 mth -1.5 years old we lived in fla instead of california where in FLA he was told to have an extra round of vaccines by his doctor. probably way too late to do anything now, but it in some small way it is a relief to know that my initial suspicions were most likely correct.

posted on Sep, 18 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Guess what- being born increases your chances of death by ohhh about 100%.

I'm 37- so I doubt I will be deciding to make babies at this stage in my life but I am totally against those toxic vaccinations.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join