It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Biggest Diamond in the Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 02:52 PM
link   
i think i could use it for the death star and fire a "LASER" "BEAM" lol at the moon and take a chunk off once done and look for the "green girls" from star trek lol i think id OWN most of the universe with it to
well thats the joke of the day...or is it

posted on Sep, 14 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape
Couldn't find any previous post about this.... it's very cool to think our sun could one day go the same way.

This is possibly because you may not have looked back far enough! The date on that BBC story is 6+ years ago!

A few other forums seem to have caught this one.

Regards,
Harry

posted on Sep, 15 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Thanks for sharing OP. The picture illustration in the article is pretty cool. Nothing like some space bling bling to get those Aliens hypes.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by The Empty Skies

The song is based off a picture Lennon's son drew which he said was "Lucy in the sky with diamonds"

Back in the early 60's Lucy was synonymous with the "I love Lucy" television sitcom.
That was the first "made for TV" show starring Lucille Ball. The original series ran from October 15, 1951 to May 6, 1957. I think it was the west coast Desilu production syndicate which later brought us Star Trek and Andy Griffith..

The line in the song "plasticine porters with looking glass ties" probably refers to "Through the looking glass" renamed Alice in wonderland.

Just some esoteric stuff to get you started, it scales.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Closer to home on Neptune it rains diamonds. Now all we need is to find a gold planet and we will be set. They may come a day went diamonds and gold are as cheap as dirt in fact good dirt may cost more.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
reply to post by fixer1967

The song could be a reference to Shakespeare diamonds which are anagrams.

For example "Sly kid with chimney astounds" is an anagram for "Lucy in the sky with diamonds".

top topics

<< 1   >>

join