It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ALL POSTERS READ THIS!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Ya that is so gonna happen. The point of weaponry is also to discuss what would happen if Russia decided to attack China or whatever.

posted on Oct, 19 2008 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I really really disagree with you on your statement. If I were you, I'd try and clean up the UFO sections

posted on Nov, 21 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   
OK, I'll give you my best weapon. Subtlety. I have from time to time interviewed people regarding UFO's and a lot of other stuff. If you want to get the truth out of someone, never let them know their being interagated in the first place. Sit down down and have a cup of coffee with them. Engage them, but don't frighten them. I assure you it works every time...

posted on Dec, 31 2008 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The WEAPONS forum should be about new and existing weapons technology, etc (not delimited to small arms). There probably should be a new catagory more specific to Firearms and Gun Control issues that dont relate to the larger class of Weapons or Survival. Just my nickel's worth*.

*that would be "2 cents" adjusted for inflation .

posted on Jan, 26 2009 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Pretty much anything made by the Barret Firearms company catches my fancy. Something about the ability to blast through an engine block at a kilometer away. And the KRISS. Put me down for anything that will physically drop a person with a single shot. Zombies have a horrible tendency to get back up.

posted on May, 25 2009 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Well did i miss the post that turned this into a whats your favorite gun topic? Anyways while we are on the topic just give me an AR-15 with a .357 revolver. That ought to put some zombies in the dirt.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 02:51 AM
link   

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 4 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Russia, the mother, she has weaponry for everyone, are you sure these toys are suitable for their age

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
thouse toys might not suitable for kids

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJDOHBOY
Please could members refrain from starting threads that are based around:

what is your favourite gun

who would win if the ??? and ??? went to war with each other

who has the best army/navy/airforce/secret service........
    etc etc ...

This forum is for information about Military weapons technology past, present, and future.

Please could we get back to threads with genuine interest.

The above list is subject to change and additions and is not set in stone.

[edit on 22-6-2004 by DJDOHBOY]

WOW-- this has to be the most arrogant thing I have seen from a Mod yet on ATS.

Really so what else in the future will you be asking people not to post about. And I also take it you will have final say on what threads have merit in the future.

I sure hope we dont see Mods in other subjects take this approach. I think the ATS rules for posting work just fine and subjective policies like yours are bad news for ATS.

[edit on 6-9-2010 by Subjective Truth]

posted on Sep, 6 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
M4 is my favorite weapon, any weapon in the M16 family i can work with, along with an M203

posted on Sep, 10 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
maybe we should bear in mind that some folks are just starting out with weaponry,
you old gunslingers need to lead by example eh?
-or they cant have weapons where they come from.
they may have guns i'm not familiar with-
views on new guns and ammo..
there's alot of people that are coming to
realize that they will soon be on their own..
it's all just cyber yap anyway
reminders me of sittin round the hardware store.

posted on Oct, 3 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I agree totally.

Originally posted by weirdo

Am l missing something but those types of threads are part of the military weapons passed, present or future.I enjoy the subjects and don`t think they affect this section.Any chance we could have a vote from the members before the mods control us so strictly.I am genuinely interested in these views as specific info that is reliable is very difficult to find unless people make it up.Members do come from various backrounds and having discustions on there favorite weapons is relevant to weaponry NO?.Can we have a more relevant section that covers the millitary in general

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
I agree (y)

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join